Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

You got the Qs and they got the As!

As always tits not required but encouraged

On a hormonal roll today so this should be fun

Attached: download-1 (1).jpg (232x217, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/lj0dTxPl0Hn
voca.ro/7Iuik0jH013
voca.ro/eaM64AYqHOe
youtube.com/watch?v=S6d_tvZJ1Mg
voca.ro/bD94bdfttbH
voca.ro/g57zgR6OboI
voca.ro/jexrwesqHrd
voca.ro/duRGpcYutpi
voca.ro/nCuFXwIRCQd
voca.ro/iChAJWpcSPB
voca.ro/mJGNjuGUpY9
voca.ro/3HQTderbcPc
voca.ro/cu9hQYJS7SO
voca.ro/6yBIxx3fmg5
voca.ro/2rJMJvBnZrV
voca.ro/fm4yZ567Dbz
voca.ro/eP6m4OMdXLV
voca.ro/kbih0OKyOFj
voca.ro/2ZPTRVMlqna
voca.ro/fhnxW7tSweU
voca.ro/izVjgVdmTpH
voca.ro/5DmTUrn5bu8
voca.ro/XskuIEUa3pO
voca.ro/f6jtjE44ZQJ
voca.ro/omOiVBwN9yl
voca.ro/5Q1r3ecryfp
voca.ro/6NRhXuU33y7
voca.ro/fvPy0rnbZ0A
voca.ro/fmFP9Mq0TjV
voca.ro/10GPk7a761J
vocaroo.com/i/s1uZzJER2nX1
voca.ro/8WCzQ9zW6am
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vchan, have you found out the sex of your baby?

voca.ro/lj0dTxPl0Hn

Poc related lol

Attached: 20200128-150119_Gallery.jpg (1069x1373, 856K)

How much did you enjoy the rabbi sucking your dick after mutilating it?
Do you have herpes now?

Well I'm a girl so cant really answer that

tits or gtfo

Nah I'm good

my gf used to be super horny when we first started dating/fucking, and then she wrote about her sexual childhood drama for a class and lately her horny has disappeared. i totally don't want to pressure her or ask her about it but it's been a while since we've fucked or anything. at the same time though, the honeymoon period has really chilled out and i suppose this was sorta expected. she still makes references to when we fucked every now and then, so it's not like she's totally sex-averse or anything. we also don't have a place to really fuck (we both live at home) so i'm sure that plays into it. idk, i'm probably being retarded, just need to sorta vent, jerking off is getting old

you mean you are not,

if you don't have a dick, then the least you can do is show your mutilated vagina with timestamp, we know that vaginas are getting cut too.

Nah I'm good user

how i get girl?
t. skinny short and weak boy

Underage.

Mods.

voca.ro/7Iuik0jH013

To be fair it could be college?

we're 21 lol, she's in writing classes

yes, sorry i write like a retard, i'm just fucking tired i woke up in the middle of the night and was awake for like 3 hours

those are good points, thanks op. in the past we'd have to get hotel rooms or bum off friend's places and that's an important detail i left out and i bet she just doesn't want to do that anymore, but i definitely have to talk to her again

voca.ro/eaM64AYqHOe

13 days till you admit I was right!

Does the hubby still eat you out while preggers? Does it change your taste? Making milk yet?

this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=S6d_tvZJ1Mg

ever thought of getting a job and being independent and not living at home like a fucking loser at 28?

>femanon here

Attached: 1580218632774.jpg (570x671, 34K)

Lol ok buddy I'll be waiting for those 200 plus cases

voca.ro/bD94bdfttbH

voca.ro/g57zgR6OboI

I lost my virginity last month to a girl so I'm inexperienced as fuck. Since then we had sex roughly around 10 times, I ate her out a few times and last Friday I even made her cum (she said that I wouldn't be able to do that because she's been on birth control before and it fucked with her brain)
I'm going to see her again this Friday, and my question to you is, how do I really make her cum? I know that every girl is different but any tips are appreciated, thanks

rent is $700 a month where I live, it's called getting a place with roommates and becoming a independent human being and getting out of your parents house. Imagine being 28 and you can't even fuck your boyfriend because mommy and daddy are home.

You were 28, you should be making more than minimum wage and not working at a fucking clothing store

TITS, TIMESTAMP OR GTFO!

700 that's cute lol

Also again, till you live in LA you dont know nothing about rent

maybe, somethinglikethat

Yikes

$1500 a month for a studio is normal, splitting rent between 4 people for $700 is normal you fucking loser

voca.ro/jexrwesqHrd

you literally don't have an ounce of any kind of hard working mentality or problem solving skills because you live off your parents like a fucking neet

Yikes is right lol
Isnt it pretty hilarious? Lol

? I don't live with my parents?

From the reports its 2 staged. First you get cold/flu. The people with a compromised immune system are the ones to die in this stage. The healthy "gey better". Then a week later the "recovered" get lung inflammation and fluid in their lungs and basically drown if not hospitalized immediately.

oh great another worthless human being brought into this world with pathetic parents that won't be able to turn this little fuck into a productive person of society

Your kids gonna be ugly imagine a half ginger half mexican yikes. Kys

you lived at home until you were 28 yea dumb cunt, people become doctors and are halfway through their career while you were making shit money at mommy and daddys house

Tits or or gtfo

Omg just fucking stop. Your paranoia is getting annoying

Nah he was planned and hes gonna he awesome

Nope hes gonna be pretty damn adorable. My family makes great looking kids

Nah

Stay in l.a you la cunts are turning the i.e Into a cesspool. The poor are going more and more east until there is no place with lower rents left

1:30 to come across as a dumbass

Stop replying to this LARP you fucking newfags. No tits, no time stamp, GTFO. IF YOU DO REPLY SAGE FFS.

? I never said I was planning to leave LA. I like it here
Nice quints

What happened your ugly ass then get gone race traitor, disgusting trailer trash

Thanks for the reply!
What I meant was that it's hard to make her cum and by cum I mean, like you said, her turning red and flushed, making those sexy noises, shaking, legs going numb (that's what happened to me at one point) and just in general make her orgasm I guess?
And naah none of that squirting shit

Hey you can still live at home and be successful. It's called saving up. I didn't love out my moms until I was 41. That's because I'm smart enough to save. Plus my mom is blind so I had to drive her everywherd

Shes not larping you fucking autist.

Shes proved herself gor years newfag

Thanks.
Open Bob and vagene

Why do you keep coming back here to help these loosers when they keep talking trash to you?
it doesn't upset you? make you cry?

>Calling others newfags
>Doesn't follow the rules

She doesnt want to help anyone just posts here for attention the whale never posted tits either

You must be new to trolling

fucking newfag

voca.ro/duRGpcYutpi

voca.ro/nCuFXwIRCQd

Attached: 1577776810527.gif (1200x672, 1.92M)

living at home until your 41 elimates your manhood, you are a lesser human than others because you can't do what 16-21 year old poeple can

voca.ro/iChAJWpcSPB

Ok be a sheep. It's called science not paranoia but w/e. See you in 13 days

Imagine race mixing and having a little brown baby yikes way to fail to everyone around you

>implying those youngins dont usually have help from mommy and daddy in the first place to help them get on their feet

Would you have babies with a mixed guy mostly white?

Attached: 1516166400223.jpg (640x426, 86K)

voca.ro/mJGNjuGUpY9

Yeah, she was on birth control for over 4 years and said it fucked with her brain, that's what I meant by saying "hard to cum". Not anymore on birth control tho, but side effects I guess? I honestly don't know anything about birth control and how it works.
>that grinding gif
That's exactly what she does most of the time as well, also trying to play with her clit when she does that. Missionary works too. But it's fucked to use condom because it feels so baaaaaaaaad, at least for me lol

Im a guy so no

Vchan, who you got for car and home/renter insurance

No shit. I was already 16 and lived my life. I've partied more drank more n fkedmore bitches then u

This guy is freaking me out. Is he larping or serious?

voca.ro/3HQTderbcPc

How big is ur clit?

He is brown won't fit in with Mexicans and won't fit in with whites

voca.ro/cu9hQYJS7SO

haha you lived at mommys house until you were a grown man you fucking pussy, you are a lying faggot

voca.ro/6yBIxx3fmg5

So last time I came there was blood in my cum. Am I kill? I'm scared of drs but now sure what to do

And what's your plan for when little kiddo grows up autistic and you see him browsing Cred Forums?

I dont know lmfao
Not big?

voca.ro/2rJMJvBnZrV

>I dont know lmfao
well, go measure it?

I have a theory. women never actually want sex .they just use it as a tool to get a man .keep a man . get money from a man . make a man happy. control a man. etc
is this true? or partly true? serious question.

Write it out you lazy whale nobody hears your overweight single mom smokers voice

She doesn't use any birth control at the moment, I will talk to her about it when I see her next cause I really want to try the "raw" sex.
She is also depressed so that probably has some bad effect on the sex as well? She enjoyed drunk sex last weekend tho lol and that's when I apparently made her cum.
I'll ask her how she feels about condoms too. I was a virgin till last month, okay, and I'm in my early 20s. I never thought having sex with condom on would suck for the girl as well.

If you're not lying. Then just go to a fucking doctor dude.

voca.ro/fm4yZ567Dbz

It's a bit too small to really measure user

voca.ro/eP6m4OMdXLV

Single mom? Shes married retard

what makes you wet instantly or the fastest?

Overweight Mexicans and cigarettes

voca.ro/kbih0OKyOFj

>It's a bit too small to really measure user
wait, do you even have a clit?

voca.ro/2ZPTRVMlqna

You do realize I've never smoked a cigarette right?
You must really like me to be this invested in me

Na dont stress, I can already tell you're gonna make a great mother. And even if he's autistic or different you have years of training thanks to this hell hole of a website honk honk beep. Just know kids rebel and if he finds this site and you ban him, he will become a super autistic spurg. Everything in healthy moderation

Dude, put the fleshlight back in the draw! I can smell it

voca.ro/fhnxW7tSweU

>If you can put your dick in her, you should be able to talk to her
I giggled irl, thanks
Yeah of course I'm not shy to talk to her, I'm really open and honest with her whenever we're together. I just never thought to ask questions like that, I definitely will though. I wonder what's her answer is going to be about the condoms.
Well, it's time for me to go to bed and get a good nights sleep before work. Thanks for talking to me and have a great day

So hopefully Im starting to grasp how to approach girls, now, but it's still kinda confusing. I heard that its defacto creepy to approach girls when they're on public transport, but what about at a bus stop or walking down the street? Is it bad if I just start walking next to a strange girl and talking to her?

Attached: C28C4212-0375-4BB3-9F10-4394E9003DA4.png (1334x750, 1.84M)

user hasn't realized he is fucking a trap

Anna the attention whore!

I dont like you at all but You've posted here nearly everyday for 4 years so I know alot about you at this point. Like how you smoke and lie all the time and hate niggers

i volunteer to lick and measure your preggo clit

voca.ro/izVjgVdmTpH

>As always tits not required but encouraged
Since when the fuck are tits not required? This is Cred Forums.

how was lunch, user?

Ops a little stuck up bitch thinks she's better then other femanons meanwhile she got a little brown baby brewing in her

it can be a turd too you know...

Alright user
Good night!

voca.ro/5DmTUrn5bu8

That actually made me kinda giggle out loud.

But....I never smoked at all?? So you dont know much.
I do hate niggers though so you got one thing right I guess lol

Thanks but I'll pass lol

voca.ro/XskuIEUa3pO

Lol you really have an interest in me. Its flattering. But no I don't think I'm better than any girl (aside from my sister) honestly. I just personally dont like the idea of flaunting my body to strangers online. I don't think that's an outlandish thought.

ok... so, innie or outie

What part of that made you think I'm interested in you your delusional

voca.ro/f6jtjE44ZQJ

Attached: 65173151-5DB1-4139-9261-B9AE278771EA.jpg (913x456, 38K)

You keep talking about me and you're in my thread lol
Normally when people dont like me they want to avoid me.
That's what normal people do.
When you want to talk about a person a lot and be in a thread you know they're gonna be in it just shows you have a weird interest with them

Its factual.
I can tell you now I've never gone to a thread I didnt like just to be there a bitch about it

lol, I knew all that already... so, how many guys have you been with?

Kind of agree.
I see this user as the little boy in school who pulls the hair of the girl he likes because he hasent matured enough to understand that he actually likes her.

>Its factual
Nah I'm being mean with the hopes that youll leave and never come back it's not rocket science

voca.ro/omOiVBwN9yl

That's what I think but eh I'm sort of used to that childish mentality.
Or often times its anons who make it their mission to attack me because I didnt show tits or I wasnt super nice to them or something....
I've experienced that a lot too but oh well.
I just know his way of going about things isnt healthy. If he truely does detest me it's really not go to sink into your hate like that

some girls like those anime boi looking types

but they will likely have depression and a bunch of other baggage

>been here for 15 years
>thinks I'll leave because hes mean to me

user come on think of a better excuse than that. I've had anons stalk and attack me waaay worse than you ever could and I never left.
I hate to break it to you but you wont be the game changer here

Thanks for the tips. The bars I've been going to lately havent had much female clientele, so I'll shop around a bit. Once I do chat one up, though, what should I try to set up for our next encounter? Ive read that trying to set up a date after one conversation is bad form, but how else would we see each other again? Would something like lunch or grabbing a coffee together be a good suggestion for me to make?

Attached: 4CDF8314-CA15-4971-B40F-AD16833086A9.png (640x894, 304K)

I dont care doubt anyone would stalk you your fat and ugly

so, is your husbando ok with you talking about your pussy with a bunch of incels and social rejects?

Nope I'm pretty average and adorable. Weve been through this lol

And beyond the internet i sadly had a few real stalkers. Those are much scarier lol

where's the dick ?

voca.ro/5Q1r3ecryfp

Been through what youre fucking fat probably 40lbs overweight

but you aren't mad, are you?

You cant tell????

Ok heres the best way to explain what your looking at.

This is basically an Aerial view.

Like if you were to sit on a fax machine and make a copy of your ass kinda view lol.

So that V shape are his 2 legs speard out and that thing in the middle is his weiner and balls.

The "it's a boy" it literally out at the tip of his dong

You already said earlier I was fat and ugly and I told you I wasnt.
Hence weve been through that lol.

And nah I'm pretty average. I mean I'm pregnant so obviously I'm no slim model but pretty average lol

Haha shit
Well done Mama
You husband is dark mexican or light skin ?

voca.ro/6NRhXuU33y7

voca.ro/fvPy0rnbZ0A
He tans dark but his natural skin is pretty pale

you sound like you were mad on my last question.

??? About my husband caring?
No?? I dont get angry at anything here lol

cool. so, do you do anal?

voca.ro/fmFP9Mq0TjV

kek

and what about girl to girl action? have you doing anything like that?

I made out with a couple girls for fun but never anything else

Congrats femanon. My Wife is pregnant too, not smooth like the first two so I’m thinking it’s finally a boy. Wish me luck, I’m outnumbered 3 to 1.

Thanks!
voca.ro/10GPk7a761J

Bump

Bump

In the end it doesn't matter who u live with or for how long.
Well like I said I mostly stayed to help her

Listen here Lil ho. U gonna get this BBC inside of you then we'll see if you have us "niggers"

U must be new to internet trolls

Nice quads

She's pregnent with a little brown Mexican. At least niggers are real Americans and are good at sports

Nah I'm good

Been here for 15 years. I was once when when I was a child too. But then I grew up and it got boring

You're still here? Aw wow you just have been lonely for a while

Just got here you're the one bumping your shitty thread

Niggers are not real Americans

Why did my ex block me on FB then she unblocked me for like 2 weeks then blocked me again? Is she just crazy? I didn't even say anything to her. Nor did I interact w her in anyway.

Blacks helped build America at least Mexicans just showed up and stole all our shit. Name one famous Mexican who anyone cares about you can't

? What? I'm just replying to stuff. I haven't made a bump in a while. Other people are around you know? Lol

The fact that you even know she blocked/unblocked you on fb is crazy on your end

I dont even know when people unfriend/block me nor do I really care unless they're a close friend

femanons of the US of A or who have knowledge of it, which state and/or city is the USAville of USA? and where do I get a qt 3.14 trap gf?

Guess I can see what your saying but we have a lot of mutual friends so she comes up on my people you may know.

Oh and we dated for like 4 years that's a long time and lived together for 3 of them

I have no idea where thr i.e is, you are drunk off your ass, and those are some very sexy quints you got.

Attached: download.jpg (196x258, 8K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1uZzJER2nX1

fuck you

These Q&A threads are a well eatablished thing, DrunkAnon. The rule you reference is also established but established as a goof which has always been widely ignored. Lurk more, in the actual /b.

Attached: 4173.jpg (1200x630, 221K)

The real question is. Why haven't you blocked her and find a new girl. The fact you're even mentioning social media and added each other tells me you 2 are not mature.

femanons, where do I find a trap girlfriend that doesn't look like a spawn of satan that just escaped eternal torment?

voca.ro/8WCzQ9zW6am

These threads are a goof the rules have been established. OP doesn't follow them but that's why no one likes OP and has no friends here

bump

Sage

bumpsage

no