Heaven and God doesn't exist, there hasn't been evidence of either existing for thousands of years. Sorry not sorry

Heaven and God doesn't exist, there hasn't been evidence of either existing for thousands of years. Sorry not sorry.

Attached: download.png (201x251, 5K)

Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. You want to prove something doesn't exist then you provide undeniable evidence of it. Try again faggot.

OP doesn't exist

There you see, I can doubt the truth of my own eyes too!

Edgy

>No evidence for thousands of years
Try no evidence in existence at all.

God bless you anons

Attached: 0BD4BCCE-2242-4E45-952C-4BC2D0CA7D3D.jpg (380x344, 54K)

>Sorry not sorry.
saying this should be punishable by death

The Emperor is the only truth

Attached: 1526842756999.png (790x1700, 237K)

It reminds me of santa. Just made up shit to try and get us to be good

That's not how it works faggot. The burden of proof lies with the person claiming something exists.

When we die we die, to nothing.
Meaning of life? nothing, you just live it.

Heaven exist, it's called the good life, close enough when you're rich.
Hell exist, its the shitty life poor people trying to not have.
God exist, not morgan freeman tho, and it's not something we should praise or worship. just a scapegoat for every cult out there.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

I believe there is a creator to this universe but do we need to worship whatever that thing is? No
Do that thing need use to worship it? No
When you make something you only do it for the sake of making something, you don't need it's worship at all.
These worshipping of imaginary being that listen or slightly care about your life is pure dogshit nonsense.

Attached: 1580798887532.jpg (322x350, 35K)

>butthurt religion fags mad that their safe space is disturbed

Religion is a bit more than that. Even as a shared myth it has served us well as a set of shared principles for complex social organisation without the need to rely upon brute force as the only means of societal control.

Agreed, there's no Gods, heaven or hell.
However, humans needed to believe this in order to, not rape and murder everybody.
A moral code was supplied in most of the various religions on planet earth. Oh and did I tell you , you could get a lot of money and power out of it?

Religion is the very first step towards philosopy. Why are we here? What should we do? Why is there so much hardship?

Give the universe a name, and order people to curcumsice allthe young boys!
Im high as fuck rn

>you could get a lot of money and power out of it?
True, but maybe that's better than people getting a lot of power just out of having a a lot of money

Attached: atheist.jpg (712x710, 46K)

>You're religious fag even if you stated that there's no evidence to support the existence of god.

Attached: aerDKAb_460s.jpg (460x438, 26K)

Then don't respond to me with a retarded shitpost if you agree with me

Wow time for the 73628372837th thread on this topic. I’m sure you’ll have something insightful to add to the conversation with this thread. Fucking faggot.

Attached: F2253228-644C-4323-B212-D16789F58142.jpg (640x586, 44K)

atheism doesn't exist because religion doesn't exist. Both sides of the "atheism or god" argument are full of retards

It was less of a shitpost, but more of a correction you absolute dunce. Your statement "There hasn't been evidence for thousands of years" implies that there was once evidence to support the existence of God thousands of years ago, and I'm saying otherwise. If you don't want to be corrected then learn how to communicate properly and use the proper words.

You don't need to add a clever spin on the truth. You just need to say it as often as you can to threaten people's fantasy world. Kind of like what im doing with you.