Hi Cred Forums, can I have your attention for just a moment? I often see a lot of incest glorification and...

Hi Cred Forums, can I have your attention for just a moment? I often see a lot of incest glorification and, as an off-spring of a severely incestuous family, I can tell you that IT'S NOT FUCKING WORTH IT.

I have added my family tree just to show you how fucked I am. I broke away from my family 3 years ago, but I am still cursed by their fucking degeneracy. My eyesight is fucking shit, my speech is slurred, my IQ is like 80, my spine has almost left my body and even the cold is a fucking hazard for my immune system!

Every aspect of life is shit. I had to change schools every time someone found out my secret. My job is 9 to 5 picking up trash on the street as if I'm doing community service because I'm even too retarded for an office job. If I had any shot at dating, my dates would shriek in fear when they found out my secret. One of them stayed with me for an extra month when she found out I was infertile but still left saying she wanted kids later and didn't even want a shot at my retarded genes if IVF was even possible to begin with. She's right. I should not pass these genes down. All I can do is wait out my death and help others live a better life until that death comes.

So don't fall for the meme. Go fuck traps instead for all I care, go get blacked for all I care, cut your dick off and pretend to be a woman for all I care BUT DO NOT FUCK YOUR FAMILY!

Attached: Family tree.jpg (720x960, 55K)

This is some alabama level shit right here

Worst thing is that I don't even live there so I'm not even worth any meme value...

>When your family tree is literally a circle.

Are you a Ptolemaic?

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 44K)

Feel sorry for you bro might as well exterminate as many niggers on the way out as you can to redeem yourself good luck.

that sucks man , best make the most of it, never know what could happen

Attached: 1570981045073.jpg (823x971, 136K)

I hope that even if we are degenerates that we know incest is bad for obvious reasons. It is normal, albiet creepy, to think that a family member as being sexually attractive. We are human and we like attractive people, regardless of the relationship.

Actually procreating with family though? That's some next level Alabama shit

I'm not going to take any lives. I'm not gonna ruin others because I'm ruined

Your family is as retarded as your drawing of its tree. Good job OP.

What is the most I can do?

You can't control thoughts but you can control what you do.Just don't fuck okay

maria must have been hot

How else was I supposed to draw it?

LARP LARP LARP

Attached: BF57A974-ECC9-44E0-9E90-BF01093CC3B4.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

If it’s basically just a fling, incest isn’t that gross. It’s just sex. Having kids with a family member though? Fuck all that

Thats very mature of you to think that way. Make best with what you've got bud. Don't let a broken car slow you down and keep moving forward user. Youre not as dumb as you think you are. I believe in you.

Yeah and then an "accident" happens...

Thanks user ;_;

Birth control, abortion, etc...

Test
.:|:;

My best to you good sir!

And everyone stood up and clapped

what do you want to do, that is the question

Attached: 1573160021216s.jpg (457x616, 113K)