Does anyone get stressed out about not being big enough to please your partner?

Does anyone get stressed out about not being big enough to please your partner?

Its no secret a whole bunch of guys on Cred Forums have dicks that are around 8 inches long and its much more common then people think, and sometimes I really struggle to have sex with my size 1.5 inches less then that.

Really gets to me sometimes and its ruining my relationship

Attached: huge-10-inch-cock-measured.jpg (450x532, 33K)

No.

women care more about you dwelling on pitiful insecurities than the size of your dick.

Be happy you're even in a relationship.

Just imagine the size of the black guy she's fucking behind your back

Lesbians have zero inches and can please a woman - what the fuck is your excuse?

Fuck off faggot

>Asks if people get nervous about size
>Goes out of way to state high frequency of above average dicks
>States own size is absurdly small

What the fuck are you doing, man?
I know these spam threads are shitty bait to begin with, but who do you actually think you're fooling here? At least make your shit worth the space it takes up on the site.

im 7 inches and i sometimes bottom out. 3 more inches would be too much imo.

Such a lie.

More concerned about short stamina then size. If you only last 2 minutes inside women tend to get pissy. I've got above average size but can't last for shit when I'm horny and comfortable with the person.

I'm average and gave up on sex decades ago because of it.

what size?

Is 8 inches big or small?

nutt and cut, ez

Its not big enough to make any girl turn there head, but its not super small.

Better have good game or a good personality to go with it.

OP is samefagging his for propaganda

Do some research and find out from sources that aren't Cred Forums

*sigh*

the fact that you're more worried about length than girth tells me alot of things already

chode masterrace reporting in

Girth is important but high girth and small is an awful combo as it falls out consantly.

Anything below like 5.7 inches in girth seems very small to me and any bigger then that with small length (less then 8) is really hard to work with.

We're talking about pussy here, not your ass.
If you had a fat dick you'd know her flaps grab onto it like a vice and she won't let you out no matter how little she has to work with. It's science.

Hell yeah

Never had that problem

Attached: 20200129_163215.jpg (2576x1932, 1.19M)

i feel like my dick is getting smaller. any idea why

Kek
>implying I have a partner
Dick doesnt matter, that's the last thing women think about and while it's good to have decent meat. None of it matters if you got no looks or game. Pic related my dick that hasn't seen action in years.

Attached: 1568903598062.jpg (1924x2997, 1.07M)

the biggest chad I ever knew was 4.5 inches on a good day, he makes jokes about it, laughs when other people do, gets pussy left and right
I'm bigger than him but what does that matter when I haven't put it in a vagina for years? size doesnt matter at all

Lengthposters are just incels in denial. They think they have some sort of extra sexual qualification that makes them better at not having sex than the rest of them.

My dick is about 6.5 inches and i do just fine.

Then again I like finger fucking girls and getting them dripping wet before entering and i can generally last a long time and I dominate them with freaky positions they like

8 inches is great girls will love it

Its technicallg 3 inches above average.

Fuck off with your dumb shit.

Attached: 1531985454334.jpg (1224x1445, 125K)

LARPER DETECTED

I’ve met a couple girls who were hard to get off because they had cavernous gaping holes between their legs and liked to lay there like a dead fish during sex. Other than that not only does almost every girl I hook up with cum, they also always tell me how good the sex was, and I’m packing a fat 6.5 inch cock.

As long as you don't have a micropeen you're good, average is big enough- just make sure you work out enough to actually work your hips

I am 4 inch, and I'm deeply conscious about it. I genuinely think no girl will ever love me because I'm so small, and it feels fucking terrible. And I have a microdick when I'm soft, so I just can't stand showering in the gym.

Meanwhile I see every other men talking about being 7inch + and I feel like I'm the one faggot who's pulling average dick length down from a 7inch to a 5 inch, just by the sheer smallness of my cock.

FML.

Attached: 1579474799649.jpg (552x1200, 72K)

just so every retard can stop worrying about this stupid lenght shit... if you are 8 inch long you can pretty much suck your own dick unleast you have the flexibilty of an 80 year old.

so.. how many guys you know who can suck their own dick? yeah, i though so.

now you can stop worrying about this supid thing. next time go check for real sources on average sizes.
/thread

Cred Forums's newest pasta

There's definitely "too big" and "too small". All women are different and have different anatomies just like men. When I hook up with azn girls for example, most of them can't fit me all the way inside their pussy (7in.) and need to use positions where they can control the depth.

This chinese girl I had sex with said she could feel my cock "hitting the back of her" which I guess meant I was hitting her cervix. She said the pressure from it was uncomfortable.

Another woman, I think she was korean, i met at a hotel bar got her period while we were fucking in my hotel room. She got really embarrassed and freaked out about it until I calmed her down and explained that it really didn't bother me that much. If you're mature enough to put your penis raw inside someone you shouldn't make them feel bad when something natural happens.

I used to be embarrassed cuz I'm only 5". I was always fit, flirt with girls and had TONS of chances but didn't lose my virginity until I was 17. I'm 32 and married now and have fucked around 100 girls I estimate. They like a guy that can talk and confident. Now it wasn't for everyone , some girls I never heard back from, but dated some, and a lot of FWB which was strictly sex. Just take care of yourself and talk, be confident. That's what works. Now I'm married to a hot 27 year old and we have a son. Do I wish it was bigger? Yeah, but even then it would never be enough. I had the same problem when I was bodybuilding with body dysmorphia.

You act like the entire world only likes strawberry ice cream.

5-7 is more normal, just be confident and she'll be begging for the d

Attached: 20200204_051814.jpg (2974x1321, 1.6M)

Good to hear