How or where did you meet your gf/bf/wife, Cred Forums?

How or where did you meet your gf/bf/wife, Cred Forums?

Attached: 1477753088036.jpg (1822x6602, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.fuckedcompany.com
sgca.top/SugrsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

llor

Gay

I met my wife in high school. We stayed in touch while she went off to college, then grad school, while I was doing my thing. One day, it just happened. We have been in a romantic relationship for almost 10 years now, married for almost 6.

in Roman Catholic Apostolic Mass.

roll

rolling.

Cred Forums

enjoy your stripper, faggit

rolol

rawlin for something guud

Nut

I was sitting there one day minding my own business when i started to feel something weird going on, I went down to check it out and that’s when I discovered her Rosy DePalmer over the next 13 years I had cheated on her with other girls, but Rosy always came back and just knew how to do it better than the other girls like she just knew how to please and knew what I liked without having to explain its always been by my side 10/10 best girlfriend atm

Met her when she was an exchange intern and I was doing shitty temp work in a teaching hospital. We started eating lunch together, then hanging out at night in the same group, then going for long walks together. Then we took a weekend trip and wound up fucking. That was 25 years ago, still together.

roll

roll

Roll the old chariot along, mates

roll

Rllls

rollito

rell

roll

Rolli

Time for da rahlerino

Naomi pls

Roll

rollanz

fuck, reroll

roly poly

fsd

lol what gf

rell

gf?I havnt heard that name in years
oh, roll

Roll

Roll

Roll

rooli

rawl

y nut

tyyryrtr

well just tell me

Trollin

Attached: 1580820845039.jpg (770x960, 77K)

Almost 12 years ago on teenchat...website with a bunch of different types of chat rooms u could just set a username and join. Dated online for about 6 months and then took a trip in Dec to meet her for the first time. A few months later I permanently moved to her state.

Roll

roll

Met in high school. Started dating in high school. Graduating college together soon

the USA needs more muslim refugees.

rill

Roll

roll

rl

eawl

razor roll

what gf?

colette plzzzz

sounds about right

gné

rrrrrrollin

rolling out of boredom

bbs.fuckedcompany.com

Roolllin

i guess i will

Walmart in arkansas. I was coming in for an interview for cashier and she worked in layaway. We fucked on the first date and have been best friends for 7 years now. Now she's a locksmith and I'm facilities maintenance. It's fucking awesome.

roll tide

Roll

Roll

rill

Roll I guess.

rolley-roo

;;

Rolling for 36-40

Roll

Roll
>Single
I stopped dating all together, getting in shape to get better level of women again. I got a ton of options with single moms without mud kids but I might go back to community college near me and see if I can score something a little less used.

Attached: Warglewobblegobble.gif (632x510, 2M)

trollin

Met her in a club and she bought me a drink didn't do anything. Met her a few more times and eventually she messaged me for meeting up. Yea.
Other ones I didn't go into a relationship with but could have gone into 2 more.
One was on a school trip, she was hanging out around me a lot so i took her to the beach for a walk.. ended up making out.
One more really cheesy. Met her brother in the ambulance (I was working there at that time) She used to be my classmate. Somehow I got to know that she was in the hospital... visited her. visited her at home. made out - yea

rolin

OKC. I had a gf, of 11 years, but wanted to trade up.

Rawlings

I met my wife at the beginning of sophomore year in hs. We started dating that same semester. We stayed together through hs, college, and then married. We've been together for 29 years, married for 21. We have four daughters.

I bought her on puppyfind.com

aaaaaaaaand rulllllllllllllllllllll

Attached: PictureFromToyStory2.png (1280x720, 694K)

rol

roll

r

roll

>Be 21
>A friend asked me to act in a video she was shooting for college
>Said yes because she was desperate, some dude and a broad let her down last minute and she had to deliver in next monday
>The day comes and then I met her. Stunning as she is. The funny thing is that our mutual friend got late and we actually never shoot the video.

Attached: 1574663099031.gif (320x288, 14K)

roll

roll

She was a waitress at the restaurant I dishwashed at. It was a really upscale place. She caught a bad table, came back to the kitchen all mad, slammed the dished down.

I told her she was cute when she was angry.

She threw a knife at me.

I kissed her for the first time a week later.

We started dating. Graduated together. I shipped out for Iraq and she went college. We missed each other so much we got back together after my depliyment, made it work. Happiest time of my life.

Over now, but good memories.

roooollll

rollin

Roll

Rolling

give me chad husbando

Back in the late 90s Yahoo had fairly popular chat rooms. My future ex wife and I frequented the same one often and we both started appreciating each other's humor and intelligence. Wasn't very long till we met in person and a year and a half later we got married.

I don't have anybody now. She screwed me over so hard I cant see myself in a deep relationship because I cant let that happen again.

Met my husband at a party about 5/6 years ago. I did really pay attention to him since he wasnt my type.
And he really didnt focus on me since he was too busy playing beer pong.
I was invited to a party at his house the following week though by a friend of his who was also at the party.
It was there that I ended up getting drunk and fucking him.

And now here we are married and expecting lol
It's funny how life works

reroll

Gradus ad Parnassum

Rolly

roll

roll

>pic Unrelated

Attached: 1576657086960.jpg (1024x768, 182K)

At your house

Met my wife in prison. Used to get head in the camera room while we were both in uniform. Shit was cash.

r0ll

camp

roll

rolls

rollllll

rollllling

rroll

fuck that

Boll

rell

rollan

`1123

Rolla

roll

i likely won't

roll

rollens

i met here at work. instantly hit on her but got rejected, swallowed it like a man and we went on being friendly co-workers, After a year i left the company and three weeks or months later she texted me that work is boring without me and we did the el classico, went to the cinema, restaurant, etc. and thats it

roll

high school

roll

lol

Roll

>2020
>actually getting married

ISHYDDT . . .

Yee

Attached: 1551259131477.jpg (716x716, 110K)

R0ll

roll

roool

rol

hmm

Rll

See more New Imageboards. Full list...

sgca.top/SugrsY

rollllllll

roll

I got bored one day and was finding links to awful and degenerate Discord servers on /soc/ out of morbid curiosity- it was one of the only times I ever browsed that board. One of the servers turned out to be alright for a while, and before it devolved into diaper-fetishist incel-baiting cesspool, I became good friends with some Aussie chick. I instantly friendzoned her at first when I thought she was coming on to me, only to find out it was just me being a sleep-deprived retard at the moment. We grew really close though and managed to ultimately stick together. Eventually:

>ohshitimadeamistakeivefalleninlovewithher.png
>her: ohshitivefalleninloveiwthhimbuthealreadyrejectedme.png

I confessed my feelings at a later point, and she reciprocated. The rest is history I guess.

It fascinates me that a mediocre Discord thread on /soc/, or Cred Forums in general, led to a series of events that led me to her. I never thought it would come down to me typing this but- thank you Cred Forums. If this site didn't exist, I probably wouldn't have bumped into the server that made it possible for me to bump into her that one day.

Attached: 1518025981838-0.png (1600x900, 1.2M)

First day of uni, still together after 4 and a half years

Roll

rollingg

rollerino

R0ll

r0lli

Roy

gib femdom bitch

Rollando

r

rollerino

rollerino

llor

Rellin

Reroll

rol

Rolling for chad

z

Roll

Roll

roll

Eoll

It was brisk. The wind blew right through my jacket like it was a sieve as I stumbled home from my place downtown. Despite the chill cutting to the bone like a hot knife through butter, it was oddly relaxing. Figured I'd just make a short cut through the alley down on Southwest when the stench hit my nose. The fragrance of roses. Perfume, yet it's smell was so strong it hurt my nose more than any garbage ever had... and then I saw her. Half dressed, roughed up. Laying face down in a pile of cardboard boxes, plastic containers, and broken glass. A knocked over recycling bin next to her. Usually I'd mind my own business around this kind of thing, but as I passed her by I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Having woken up in a few places myself. "Rough night?" I ask her... the rest is history.

Attached: sherlockbones.jpg (474x670, 53K)

r0ll

rool

aw why not

Rock and roll!

Give them me all

roll

my hand never leaves me, lol

r0l

best wifu

Internet

Also rolling

roll~~

Rull

school

rall

met her on tinder, been dating for 5 years in march. first thing i said to her?
"yo baby snapchat me your asshole"

Attached: 0PzVg.png (500x313, 137K)

rollin

rollerio

rolling

roll

lolin

rollo

they see me rollin

i do love a good story

rolll

yujuyiiyiyi

rollin

roll

Dab roll

Roll

klara best grill
rollan

faggot

Roll

rllo

rrr

here we go

give me a gf please

great!
Sociopath couple

Roll

Roll

Rollll

Rollz

Rolol

I met my wife on the Internet, on [web forum you’ve probably heard of]

Started chatting one day, one day turned into two days, two days turned into every day, every day turned into “we should probably meet and bang” and now it’s eight years later and everything we’ve done since the first day has felt like offshoots of one long unbroken conversation with my favorite person in the entire world.

ree

Rooo

roll

so not much difference to the one i have now

tori please

I met my bf on Fetlife, we talked for a few weeks and then went on a date about 7 years ago.

Beent together ever since.

rollin

Rolls

röll

re

Rol

But Madelyn has no flaws... Also rolling for her ofc

Roll

Rollin

rolll

Roll

Rollllll

rolling

rrrrr

Rawroll

Rolling for Madelyn or Klara

Fuckin captcha i was so close

Roll

roll

Rollando

hmm

rolling

Rolll

Attached: 1577683582249.png (2000x1282, 158K)

madelyn and klara seem the best to me as well but i prob gonna get a fuckin chad...

Roll

At a party at a marina. Cops showed up and we hid in someone's boat. After they left we stayed and talked for a while and she came right out and asked if we could fuck. We did. Been together six years married for two.

roll

Fuck it roll

rollerino

roll

Holla at a schola gimme a dolla hoe

Rolling

Rollerink

rollerino

Rollin'

Spin the wheel

Rollin

Non

fake and gay

roll

Attached: aid22417-v4-728px-Do-a-Rolling-Front-Flip-Step-3.jpg (728x546, 27K)

Interesting roll

21-50 doesnt sound too bad, nor does 71-85

Not my first choice, but definitely not disappointed

Oh wait, I got Rose. I dont know who that is, but she's kinda cute. Can I have both?

Rolllllll

what'd I get?

ROOOOOLLLIN

Rollco

Roll

Rawlin

roll

Rawlin for side bitch

rollerdoller

Rolling stone

rollol

rorin

fhndg

00 ? re rollol

k

ok cool

rowl

rrl

from pof of all places. i wasn't even active on the site just occasionally checking messages when all the sudden this beauty messaged me and we instantly hit it off. 8 months later we're married and now have two kids.

life does get better

rolls royce

roll

hnjg

R

Roll

Roll

met her on Tera, we were in the same guild and I posted my phone number to the guild website. She texted me, we ended up texting 24/7 for about 3 months until she flew down to see me. 6 months later we got married, 5 years later we are now getting divorced with a 1 year old child. No hard feelings for her anymore, I posted my story a few times here, and I'm doing better now.

rollan

rollerinoo

Based and wholesomepilled, enjoy a healthy marriage and being able to tell your future kids you didn't meet online

Roll

rollarino

I think I got a good one here
>no anal
>implying that's a downside

roll

Rolling

>roll

Noll

im still looking

rollin

rollers