Pull into walmart. See this

Pull into walmart. See this.

What do you think? What do you do?

Attached: J6vI9.jpg (1024x768, 314K)

immediately realize that jews did 9/11 and corona virus

Based.

I'd just laugh. Clearly this is done by a man who is probably retarded or something

Remember im not poor and dont shop at Walmart so I leave.

I move it.

People are assholes, stop being a little bitch about it.

Take a photo and act all self righteous about it and get other self righteous assholes to gang up and incite a violent reaction. Fucking retards.

Mind your own fucking business, pull down three or four spaces and park there. The walk will do you good.

>What do you think? What do you do?
I think you should share the space with your fellow bike-rider. Try to remember that although you used it last time it's not yours any more.

If you touched my bike I would wait on you to come out of the store and cut your throat right there in the parking lot.

>With your sharpened keyboard?
Lol

I'd find a different spot, that one is being used. Would it be any different if it was a motorcycle. You don't have anymore right to a spot because you happen to be driving a car.

ALERT!!!
Internet Tough Guy!
Beware! Beware!

Fill tires with pee and blow a load on the seat

You better know that if someone is riding a bike they probably have nothing to lose. And touching that bike would more than likely set them over the edge.

Attached: 8798098.jpg (720x1280, 65K)

Go to bed child it's obviously past your bed time.

call op a faggot for taking a pic of his gay bike and tell him to get the fuck out of the way.

Break the chain

Based biker I hope this catches on.

Steal bike , sell on craigslist,use profits to buy gun so i can steal more bikes until i am king of bikes.

aww someone left me a free bike, how nice of them.

Attached: 8918302563585083.png (492x559, 354K)

>Walmart
no way a fat fuck martsharter rode that here must be a staffer
park on bike

You fuckjng shop at Walmart? Lol

Move his bike 5 feet to the left and park my car.

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

Fix bike. Walmart sucks at assembling bikes and that shit is gonna hurt someone.

No, I het baked and go there to watch the creatures that do shop there. Better than the zoo

I'd wonder if they were having a giggle, but I'd just find another space and leave the bike undisturbed, because I'm not a retarded, petty vengeful faggot or a fucking nigger like most of you are.

Interesting. When I make the odd trip to get some last minute fishing tackle or black powder, I tend to lump the stoned retards shuffling around with three large bags of candy each as part of the local fauna.

What is it about Walmart that attracts them its so weird