Hey, Cred Forums. I rarely post here, if ever,but tonight's been a rough one. After a long battle...

Hey, Cred Forums. I rarely post here, if ever,but tonight's been a rough one. After a long battle, my father lost his life at 3:20 this morning. He went peacefully in his sleep, surrounded by family. Let's get a thread going to help me wipe my tears and bring a smile to my face.

I love you, Dad.

Attached: FB_IMG_1580821274932.jpg (720x739, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8YVeS5Il6O4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shameless self bump

Sorry bro. He had a good life and you made it even better.

hope you are doing fine and hope the best for you.Stay strong and remember him for his best traits

Just a reminder that there isn't any God and when you die, you're just dead

Attached: Sputnik Squirel.gif (322x241, 993K)

I'm sorry for your loss dear friend. Think about the good times you shared. Trips together, fishing/hikes/hunting? Remember his sense of humor, times he made you smile/laugh. Remember endearing parts of him, and keep those parts of him with you forever.

Sorry user, that's always tough on anyone.
But you obviously had a good relationship and should treasure all the kickass memories you got to make with him.

Mine was a violent alcoholic who never taught me anything and only came home to beat the shit outta me.
And I'll probably still cry when his time comes anyway.

I always wondered:
How far did that thing go?

>Trips together,
Ever get quads together?

Attached: peepee.jpg (396x331, 23K)

Fucking gold

3 religions. thousands of years. billions if not trillions mercilessly slayed raped and brutilised. fucking crazy shit right?

You forgot to tip your fedora and 'milady' him.

I've wondered that too

youtu.be/8YVeS5Il6O4

I know you thought that sounded clever, but you look like a typical neckbread atheist.

Despite the obvious edge posts, I'm really thankful to hear some support from people on this board. Thank you for taking the time to listen to my plight. It really does mean a lot to me.

:)

Thanks for the reminder, chief. Your work is done for the day

how far can it go? 100 yards at most, most likely even less than 30.

I really am so sorry you lost your dad. That's one of the toughest things we'll ever go through. I'd give you a hug if I could bro.

Attached: Beautiful.jpg (2000x1252, 573K)

the notion that "there's no god" is actually quite foolish. the chances that there's life at all, or matter from the big bang (that the universe started from a spec smaller than an atom) is incomprehensible. I'm not talking about religion, I'm talking about intelligent design. A "higher power" if you will, and not from AA.

the chances all of this this came about sporadically and without the intelligent design/engineering from a higher being are nil.

Maybe life is just the universe trying to comprehend itself.

it could very well be

did he drop any good loot