So this is Tiffany, she is 22. I am 25. I am a web developer making 55k a year. I am 5,8 and weigh 308 pounds...

So this is Tiffany, she is 22. I am 25. I am a web developer making 55k a year. I am 5,8 and weigh 308 pounds. No girl ever wants to talk to me for obvious reasons. This girl flirts with me and is trying to get into my pants, The only problem is she had a kid at 13. And this kid is autistic and is really annoying. Should I put up with this situation? I know she just wants me for money.

Attached: Annotation 2020-02-05 073940.png (862x857, 938K)

Use her back if you don't get tail, win-win

Use her as well to help better yourself and lose the weight. You won’t get many opportunities like her in your life at 55k

Just don't forget to ask the question...how did she have a kid at 13...

She looks very UK. 55k is a fair bit over here, does she want you or the money? As a 20 year old software engineer making just under 60k, I've fallen for that trap once.

Just think before you act my man

Use, get some confidence, cut all the ties the moment she encroaches.

>As a 20 year old software engineer making just under 60k, I've fallen for that trap once.

What happened?

Tell her you don't want anything serious, and if she attempts to want more, tell her no. You deserve better than a whore who probably let a 19 year old smash when she was 13. Girls like her are obviously out for your wallet. Know your worth, King. Go find that Queen that deserves your heart.

>Tiffany
>Child at 13
>Autistic child
>I make 55k

Run

>A kid at 13
>13
Yeah user, I'm sure this is true attraction towards you and nothing else. No ulterior motives whatsoever.

>5'8
>308 pounds
Well she sure as shit isnt in to you because of your looks. She's either trying to get money out of you or has such a shitty kid that she HAS to settle for someone like you. Lose weight and find someone else fag

Long story short I was in the same boat, nobody wanted me but she seemed like she did, so I took the chance. She started asking for more stuff every month until I told her she needed a job, I couldn't keep 3 bikes on the road and buy the car I wanted if she was leaching.

I put it more politically of course. She got pissed and raged off, made up a whole bunch of BS about me, started dating my best mate and got some of my closer friends to turn their back on me, just because I didn't want to take her on holiday.

Feck that. Almost a year later, with a different partner ( was making 40k when we got together ) she is still making my life hell. False accusations of rape that the police had to get involved with and trying to say I borrowed money from her to try and get me to pay up in court. Thankfully I keep a close eye on financial records so she fucked herself over and got herself 25k in debt with the solicitors because she thought she had a solid case.

My advice? Take her out to one of the lesser places near you. See if she enjoys you, don't buy her anything expensive.

If she enjoys you and is okay with this for 2-3 months, you might have a winner.

But if she complains that it's too trashy, fuck her, she ain't the one

>55k
>Kid at 13 has autism
>She just wants me for my money
No she is looking for an autistic dad for her autistic Kid. Unfortunately for her, you are retarded. I make 60k a year and can barely pay for me. She already had a kid and cut the father out of the picture what makes u think she won't do the same to you?

You're in the US? Don't commit to any fucking thing and use a condom. Why is this even an issue? It's not your kid.

>Amendment A

Just to add, my new partner knows exactly how much I make, what I drive and how much it cost.

The only thing she wants is cuddles and walks in the park. She won't even let me buy her stuff.

Planning a trip to Japan I could pay for outright and she asked me not to because it "wasn't fair" she didn't see why I should have to pay for her.

Find someone who loves you. If they are trying to get in your pants, that's all they really want.

If someone loves you they will actually want to be with you, and enjoy you, not just wanna fuck

you'd be paying less a year to be with her than hookers, this is bait anyways but if it were real your loser ass don't really got any options.

>The only problem is she had a kid at 13. And this kid is autistic and is really annoying
the real question is
>is it a niglet?

If she lets your fuck her then do it. Knock her up so she has to stay with you. If she tries divorcing you, remind her that you'll get custody of the kids because you're a responsible adult who has a decent job and didnt have kids when you were 13.

Post her feet.

>I am a web developer making 55k a year
lost

Fucking run OP. She will fuck your life up.

Do it. When will the next time you get a chance like this be?

I'm 5'8, 27, 150lbs, and I make 300k+ per year. Can I get a chick like this minus the autistic kid or do I have to settle for some 5'0 Jewess?

This is the worst possible case scenario.

just fuck her for a month then drop her

I really hope the folks who are talking about this like it's an opportunity are memeing. If not, dude, find some self-worth, that's pathetic.

In my case I wouldn't fuck her, but autistic children are interesting as fuck.

I'll settle for you, you boy toy money bag. Tape up my balls and everything if you let me in that bank account

Fuck that's brutal man. How did she turn your friends against you? And did you suffer any consequences from these false rape accusations?

Kid at 13 sounds trashy

don't fool yourself, bud.
Save yourself some heartbreak, an fucked up thoughts, just leave it aloe.
I knew a girl outta highschool, she targetted another fellow like that, they were married for a few years, she was getting fucked the whole time, and when her dude foudn out, he had to end it.
This is the same woman who was known for doing anal around school because she didn't believe in sex until marriage.
Do not.
The homie in question lost a lot of weight, and is now with someone who likes him for who he is.
Just push yourself out of the comfor zone. I can assure you way better will come along. this one looks like a walking UTI.

Have a threesome with her and the kid

Eh, its a difficult situation, but the long and short of it can be described as she is a hoe, and my friends wanted an easy ride. Scary what a set of tits can make a man do...

Thankfully nothing happened with the false rape thing, a few people seen me in bad light for a while but the people that mattered knew what was going on, when the police got involved with it she changed her tone pretty quick about it.

>ctrl+f
>tits or gtfo
>0/0

Tits or GTFO

Can you elaborate on all of this please? I'm very curious

How exactly did she turn your friends against you, and what exactly did she accuse you of doing with regards to the rape accusation? and who saw you in a bad light and did they do/say anything?

He probably does know the details, man. Or it might be painful. I was in a somewhat similar situation, but not to the extreme, and I don't speak to any of the people involved. I have a vague idea that she turned my friends against me and probably did so by lying about me having anger issues, but really, moving on and healing is way more important in the moment than analyzing the events in full, so I don't and will never know the full story.

*doesn't know the details, fuck

Buddy, if you really are 300+, you should DEFINITELY do whatever it takes to fuck this chick. Enjoy yourself and don’t lose all your money

Nah dude. She’s desperate because of the kid but it just sounds like bad idea. I’m sure you can find a much better girl if you’re making any money.

Your new girl sounds a lot like my girl. She makes sacrifices to make other people and absolutely hates gifts to her. Especially when they're expensive.

One thing she's doing for me is building me a PC that I didn't even ask for, and I don't want to take because it's like $4k, and she said that's a lower end one. I really don't want to take it at the same time I REALLY want it. I told her I'm not leeching off of her but she insists on giving it to me.

She's relevant to your girl because she also wants to go to Japan and she wants to pay outright for it. I feel absolutely terrible she wants to spend money on me of all people.

>If someone loves you they will actually want to be with you, and enjoy you, not just wanna fuck

To add, if she makes sacrifices to make you happy, marry her.

Have some self-respect OP. She does not seem like a genuine person. Also, beyond the weight, you also seem like a judgemental a-hole so work on that, too.

Just be up front and say you want to sleep with her but don't want any bullshit or a relationship.

This

Also checked

Fuck her ass until she eventually prolapses.

That's what I would do to bitches with teenage babies.

Sure!

So, turning them against me, they basically told my friends that I was a shitty person, mentally abusing her, putting her down all the time, she is a very convincing liar...add the fact that she was sending nudes and fucking most of them, its pretty easy to see how they took her side, good ol white knights (Do remember I am 20 (19 when it happened), so my friends don't have a lot going for them apart from wanting sex)

It was a public place, I was with a few "friends" at the time. Argument got a little heated between her a friend at the time when I tried to split them up, her response "don't fucking come near me, you've already raped me once".

Everyone was kinda shook, so we all fucked off. Turns out, she had lied to her dad about the whole thing who tried to take it to court, the details where shady because the dates and times she came up with lined up with me being 2000 miles away...once I had my solicitor write up with evidence that I was not even in the country, her dad wrote me a pretty lengthy apology letter.

The people that saw me in bad light, mainly the small group that was there, but are the kind who gossip, so it wasn't long before the word got round.

I had one person threaten my life while I was out on my bike, #goProLyfe got him a formal police caution that is still on his record.

To this day there are still people who don't know the full extent of the situation and what happened.

In the end, it all got sorted in my favour, but it put me off getting some of the nicer things I wanted to.

Like, I was 2 months away from buying an R8...but I know if I got one and it got out that I owned it, some of the people involved are so shitty that they would go out of their way to key it and shit.

With all that said, me and my new partner are moving in about 2 months (mainly for me and my mental health because of this)

Dude, if you can’t handle a troubled kid, just don’t. Just because she turns you on, does not mean that you should get with her. Don’t fuck that kid’s life up, just because you’re horny. Do the right thing, and step down. She’ll find a better candidate, and so will you. You don’t have enough money, and patience for that.

Pump
n
Dump

if your 308 pounds, then you fucking idiot better just go along and see where this thing goes. as long as she is actually putting out for you, this is probably your literal only chance in hell to get a girl like that. dont be a total cuck but just keep things going, help her out occasionally and get your dick sucked.

dont listen to these other fags, unless you plan to lose 100 lbs then you probably wont see another opportunity like this again.

do the right thing, and man up and be a father figure to the kid. Hes autistic, so it sounds like you both have a lot in common already so thats a plus. Just be the best father fiigure and provider you can be. Teach him out to use tools, mow the lawn, grill steaks on the bbq ect.... in the meantime youll be getting some ass from that cutie and she might just stick around

most important thing is MAN UP. its time you males MAN UP and take these roasties under your wings. im so sick of man children who grow up and raise stacey and chads kids, lord knows chad isnt going to be around.

>dumb slut
>has problem kid
>obviously wants money

"Opportunity" until OP fucks up and gets her pregnant and is stuck either with her or paying child support forever.

DON'T DO IT

DON'T DO IT

DON'T DO IT

he needs to man up and raise tyrones baby. stop encouraging him to be a man child