So, few days ago I discovered my fetish (or how should i call it). I receiving pleasure from giving pleasure...

So, few days ago I discovered my fetish (or how should i call it). I receiving pleasure from giving pleasure. I don't know how's it called and how to describe it. Penetration or blow job is nice feeling, but i feel more pleasure from eating a girl or just massaging her, I feel more fulfilled (and sometimes even cum from just pleasuring a girl) when I see the chick whriggling in pleasure or cumming. Is this a kink or fetish if I feeling pleasure only like this?

I had few girls in my life, and normal penetration or even a bj, doesn't work for me as much as like seeing delight on my partner face and body. It is more delightful for me than normal sex...

I was searching for a term "giver" or "pleasure giver", but couldn't find anything... I'm curious is this have any name?

Attached: 245222080000.gif (450x253, 2M)

Ever heard of Beautiful Agony?

Sensual, foreplay. I like that as well. Heterosexual love.

Been there and still is

The bitch about this shit is that you're gonna get throat cancer. Just ask Michael Douglas.

I'm a guy. I also prefer cunnilingus to any other sexual act or activity - It's like being in my own personal happiest place on Earth.

Just get your HPV shots and don't smoke. Boom.

It's called being a good lover OP. Good sex only happens when both partners focus on pleasing the other person. For those who disagree, I fell sorry for you not knowing a true intimate connection

You need to get into 69, Cred Forumsro. It's the best of both worlds.

>HPV shots
haha... not only are they expensive as fuck, they only cover 3 over the 500 versions of HPV

I just checked it, I like the idea behind this site

But what kind of kink/fetish it is, if I just love to lead foreplay as a dominant and nothing else? I don't want to penetrate a girl as much as giving her a good fingering or eating her.

They're free at my local clinic. 3 is better than none, last I checked. I bet you're a cunt at parties.

>Afraid of HPV
Everyone will have it one day. if you don't want to have HPV, don't have sex.

you sound ocd

Not in the slightest. I grew up with an OCD parent. user is just a naysayer.

Hmm it probably feels like a fetish or kink but it isn't. But if you wanted to search for it on a site, type in “sensual” with “eating pussy maybe” something like sensual love. Femdom doesn’t quite describe a mutual experience of it and in that case it becomes a one sided experience where the woman is just dominating the man and might pretend to enjoy getting ate out and in those instances the man may or may not pretend to really love pleasing the woman but denying their own urges. You might find it too extreme.

THIS

>user is just a naysayer.

ok yesman

Also you could search for amateur femdom, amateur facesitting, amateur gf bf eats pussy and massage in one search.

then i assume you would also get pleasure from getting cucked as you would be pleasing two at once

I love to lick a nice pussy and make the girl cum in buckets. Also suck a friends dick sometimes and love the control and the pleasure giving. When the shaft starts throbbing and he shoots down my throat. Im not gay tho, we both have gf's

Jew pharmo has spoken. Or both wait until married and stay monogamous. All the disease free sex you ever wanted. STDs are pretty easy to avoid if you're not a participant in ((our)) cultural degeneracy.

This whole thread leading to this. Not being a selfish douche when it comes to foreplay. Must be a fetish. Femdom and cucking is what you're looking for.

Bruh that’s literally just called being considerate in bed lmao

>STDs are pretty easy to avoid if you're not a participant in ((our)) cultural degeneracy.

do you really believe that?
Even if you meet a virgin girl who lives in the countryside, you can get a dst

its called being a pathetic little submissive bitch boy

nah son, u gay

I think it's called "cuck".

>I was searching for a term "giver" or "pleasure giver", but couldn't find anything

The term you may be looking for is "compersion". My wife is like that.

My wife is a compersive cuckquean and she is very much into me sexing other women even if she's not there.

I felt the same for a long time, but recently I discovered that I was actually just more confident when I was In control. But now when with I am real nice girl, and I let it go, I really enjoy letting the other give me pleasure in the same way

lol this.