Hello, I'm a bi-curious male who is about to give a blowjob to someone im close to later tonight. I was wondering if...

Hello, I'm a bi-curious male who is about to give a blowjob to someone im close to later tonight. I was wondering if, by chance, I could get some tips and advice on how not to suck (no pun intended) at it

Attached: 180px-Rolling_Bear.gif (300x300, 1.01M)

Please? I really dont want to disappoint him...

Suck his dick? Problem solved. He's probably super turned on to the fact that you're straight and wanting to suck a dick for the first time. You won't disappoint.

You sure? I'm really nervous, anxious, and worried about letting him down

You‘re a guy. You know what a good blowjob remarks.
But as an actual tip. Listen to him. Do what he what’s. Be his little bitch just as the bitch you are.

Lol you'll be fine. You have a dick too, do what you would want done.

Haha, yea... I've never had a sexual experience before, but thank you, I'll take that into consideration. I'm really excited to be his personal bitch

Mind your teeth, you want them as fair away from his dick as possible. I'd recommend you use your tongue to lick his shaft before you put it in your mouth, even when it's in remember you can still use your tongue. Only deep throat if you're good at controlling your gag reflex. Happy sucking!

Ok, I really truly hope so. It's taking a lot for me to actually commit to this
Thank you so much!! I cant wait to try my hand at this!

If he's uncut, try something like this.

Attached: 5bf6d2012a46879d5389a507047de8d56731f2bb.jpg (720x800, 126K)

I would absolutely love to do this! But I think he is cut

Woops, forgot pic.

Attached: (m=qWSG3QUbeV1ZGgaaaa)(mh=P806oGBKyx5BhOkU)0.jpg (367x207, 25K)

Still, the head and the space between the head and the shaft are easily the best areas, IMO. Suck and tongue those areas.

It's ok. Looks hot
I kinda figured, but still though, I really appreciate it. Is there a way to prepare myself for when he cums? I dont want to spit it out or anything, in fact, I actually want to swallow

Oh, that's on you. I'm not a fan of the taste of semen, but don't just spit it out outright, let it just dribble out all over yourself as you spit it out. Or if he's up for a snowball, you two could make out after that, swapping his cum between you to.

Alright, I'm really thankful for everything you and the others have told me. Any other advice would be nice, or simply to talk. Not like I'm doing anything until later

Wow, you had to make it gay! I'm going to move on to triggering conservatives.

>suck cock
>not sucking your own cock
Please

Oh, I'm sorry. I didnt mean to

If you don't mind, how old are you? And how long have you been bi-curious?

Just turned 21 last November, and I've been bi-curious ever since I was a kid. I was molested by a family member, and i hated it, but even then, I fantasized about serving and satisfying other men. Never acted on it till now though

Man, just do not use yer teeth and if he is in the mood, use a lot of saliva and play with his ass.
And if you are a real man swallow that shit

Is there a way i can mentally prepare myself for swallowing?

People make a big deal about a no-hands blowjob, but wrapping a hand around his shaft will provide some great stimulation while you Bob on his head.

I'm curious about who this is and how you brought it up. Is he just a friend and you were like "yo lemme suck your dick one day"?

This is kind of weird, but hes my cousin. I know it's probably wrong, but I've always kind of been attracted to him. We were hanging out, and I was just thinking about my fantasy I mentioned and I thought of him. After we hung out, I worked up the courage to send him a message on telegram about wanting to do lewd things, and he said he was down to do it

not really, that will be you knowing how he reacts, he will give you some signs and you just have to learn how to read it. You will get used to it with time

Thank you!! I'll take your advice to heart

That's pretty cool. You took a chance and it worked. Good luck tonight and I hope you have fun with it

Thank you so much. You seem like a pretty cool person. I hope you have a good day!!