How do you deal with the pain and humiliation of earning just 5 figures year after year...

How do you deal with the pain and humiliation of earning just 5 figures year after year? Like how do you even find the confidence to talk to a female at that point? I can't imagine

Attached: obamasad-e1455560841940.jpg (700x525, 50K)

Oh I forgot, most of Cred Forums earns 4 figures and lives in mommy's basement

I make bait threads because I need a good old negative energy feed, I also have schizophrenia and hide it from dates until a few weeks in before showing my true side. I’m also a compulsive liar.

I don't believe that part about you being a liar. That's bullshit

Imagine thinking you're some serial killer but just an inept social outcast.

Making 90k a year is humiliating?

Maybe in your country that's a lot of money? So no?

I LOVE IT WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A BAIT THREAD AND THEN VANISHES BECAUSE HOPEFULLY THEYRE TYING A NOOSE HAHAHAHAHHA

who the fuck cares. if you wernt such a faggot youd find a chick that dosnt care about how much you make. kill yourself

Being single in America making 90k is pretty great. Girls like my Gucci tote and the apartment I own

I’ve had a life path better than yours whereby I don’t need money to accomodate for things like psychological trauma and Aspergers / autism like you clearly have.

>a chick that dosnt care about how much you make
oh sweetie

lol "earning" money is for cucks like you and my grandpa. as soon as i turned 18, my trust checks started rolling in so i dropped out of school and started living it up. but no good for you wagie lol its nice to enjoy making other people rich i guess lmao

I earn 4 figures a year :)

Wow, your mommy must be proud

I mostly take it out on the neighborhood children by shouting at them for normal childhood activities

well gosh lets roll for quints while I'm here

Attached: 1539911950558.jpg (705x705, 68K)

Start sucking black cock faggot

>OBUMMA RUINED THE ECONMY YOU FAGUUTS OBAMA OBAMMU

Found the liberal faggot that makes 80k but can barely afford his studio apartment in san fran. Watch out for them needles and hobo doodoo friendo.