I've been using my sister's panties as cumrags since she left for university. I usually take a pair out of her dresser...

I've been using my sister's panties as cumrags since she left for university. I usually take a pair out of her dresser, sniff it, blow a load in it, and wipe it off and put it back. Well she's been back home because she got evicted from her place and hasn't found another yet. With her came a whole ton of new and fresh panties. Well I was jacking off after school today because she was supposed to be out until late. I guess I didn't hear her come in because next thing I knew she was standing in the doorway. She looked pissed. I ran to my room, and couldn't make eye contact at all during dinner. Am I fucked? I'm worried she'll tell our parents.

Attached: e843faec33f2a8c61fb938785f80e1ac.png (420x420, 375K)

Did she see for sure?

Not sure if she saw my dick, but she definitely saw me jacking off and it was pretty obvious I was using her panties

lloll

Okay two options my man. You either act like it never happened, or gotta fuck her. Can't think of any other choices bro

Maybe, maybe try doing it once more to assert dominance just incase. Make sure she finds it used after too

doge thread?

Do girls like it when guys jerk off in their underwear?

Do you have any pics of her panties? Lol

Usually, try it again, she might be playing coy with you. Women are whores at heart, and any cum will drive them crazy for more. That is science, google it

I have a pic I took of one of her bras from a while ago.

Attached: fapmaterial20.png (1080x895, 1.13M)

have any pics of your sister?

try to turn her off and on again, maybe that helps

Here's my sister

Attached: vsco5b08ad01b60f1.jpg (1152x1335, 302K)

how long ago did this happen

Literally today

any proof that this is your sister and not just some roleplay thing

they fucking looooove it! It makes them ovulate on sight!

bump

Here’s a pic of her pussy I stole from her phine

Attached: B90DA102-EAE4-4B4B-B1B0-25D920A4DFDE.jpg (640x480, 91K)

Looks melty

I'm too lazy to do it but I guarantee you these pics can be sauced ez. OP's prolly bullshitting as always.

In fact, judging by the various filenames alone, this is straight up bull.

Attached: youreafag.gif (530x300, 1.94M)