Why does Asian pussy make white men go full Neanderthal? Genuine question

Why does Asian pussy make white men go full Neanderthal? Genuine question

Attached: A67EBD57-B415-412C-A125-16FD58C9BCF1.jpg (1920x1792, 316K)

My missus is from Hong Kong. Im Aussie... best pussy I've ever tasted and fucked... no lie

The pussy above is bad in comparison

Source?

Because they're more docile than white women and don't look like fucking apes

Asian girls were made to be side bitches. But you're a fool if you'd ever marry and have kids with one.

I've fucked every race of women and i just get off more when I'm with an asian. I know it's stereotypical but i feel like i can overpower them easily and have my way with them and they like it and or don't complain. I actually feel like a man fucking a delicate woman. I feel like I'm fucking something i shouldn't be. I feel like I'm destroying their innocence. Don't really feel that way with other women only asians.

Untrue... make the best wifes. Loyal and respectful

Lol u gay

virgin hapa incel

They are 10x uglier than white women. Your genes are beta as fuck, that's why you like that shit. Even asian men prefer white women more

Keep coping incel

Attached: CB1791D9-DA9F-46F2-AE17-F848A0DCD607.gif (600x338, 1.97M)

This. With rare exception Asian women have crook teeth, wire like hair and barely rate above apes. The nice ones can be very nice but the average is terrible.

Most weebs only go for them because they are social failures who can't land superior white women and need subservient partners

>go full Neanderthal?

Ogg hit custard-colour female on head. Take home.
Ogg get easy wife because shorter than Ogg and easy to hit on head with Ogg's favourite club.

Jewish white genocide indoctrination. Same reason white women have been trained to fuck black men

How about now whitey?

Attached: 5DE1BB51-339A-4F69-8104-888E79897F0D.jpg (1440x2960, 485K)

>itsatrap.jpg

lol
don't make someone post that dating matrix showing every race of guys prefer whites

Neoteny, look it up

She literally has to PRETEND TO BE A WHITE GIRL to be half good looking!!

Good way to Roll yourself cunt

Makes sense

Attached: D74FBF78-2AE6-40D0-AF77-8AF94E3F9299.jpg (690x586, 66K)

whoa, a legit answer. howdy par'ner

another aussie beta who couldn't attract a blonde stacey.

Attached: 1580828623239.jpg (1034x1034, 185K)

the asian girls are smaller, so they look younger and easier to dominate.
the asian girls see white guys as bigger and stronger than their own men.

due to this, an ugly white guy has the ability to look handsome to an asian, and an ugly asian has the ability to look cute to a white guy. they are still both below standards, but from their perspective they've got a good deal.

Attached: Joker-AV-Parody-HatanoYui-11.jpg (533x800, 99K)

Damn what’s the source on that image