What's the best way to get revenge on these fucking phone scammers...

What's the best way to get revenge on these fucking phone scammers? I just got a call telling me I have coronavirus and that I need to pay these dirty Indians thousands of dollars for medication.

Attached: pic.jpg (268x188, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF-NtGsZ6Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My plan was the travel to India, find one of these scam-call centers, block the fire exits and torch the entire building. Estimated deaths, 800.

post results

EAT THEIR DICK! THEY WILL NEVER CALL YOU AGAIN!

Pay them and shut the the hell up.

You think the people calling you want to be doing it the majority of the time? India is a shit hole. It's the equivalent of being an American wage cuck. Unless they are specifically being a faggot towards you, getting mad at the callers is like raging at a cashier like some alcoholic

Best plan

Call them with the Chinaman or Bailbondsman soundboard. Just record it for the laughs.

Not much you can do about it unless you wanna copy what this guy does.

Kitboga on twitch. Follow his channel, it's epic indian scam call trolling at its finest.

Seen him, and he's good, but I don't want to put in that much work. I'm just sick of these cunts calling me from shithole countries and wasting my time

Describe how you want to fuck him. Tell him you want to rail his stinky street-shitter with your superior white cock while his little pajeeter flops around. He’ll melt and start jerking off right there, but the poop on his hands will get into his urethra and he’ll die from an infection.
This works, I’ve done it before trust me

Attached: 8BDE5696-F102-426C-9311-EA761806D1BD.jpg (1500x1851, 829K)

>idiots think : how can i get these scammers to stop calling and scamming
>intelligence dictates: don't answer the phone, if it is important they will leave a message.
Hard choices here user

I just answer with an indian accent asking them if they want to change long distance carriers. Works 100% of the time.

Stay on the phone, play along, waste their time.
I do this time to time and sometimes they get so pissed it makes it worth.

>gets call from unknown number
>answers
>hello my name is Jame-s (indian gutteral accent) you have coronavirus!
>user hangs up pissed off
>stop wasting my time! REEEEEEEE!
dont answer, you are wasting your own time retard.

Several times now, I've received calls from scammers saying
"Good day sir, you are in trouble with the department of justice [I'm Canadain] TELL US YOUR NAME PLS SIR"
me >"I don't know what my name is"
"..."
*click*

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 12K)

This would be a good plan if they had signs in english stating that they where an "Indian Scam Call-Center", but thats fucking retarded to assume.

Do those shitty SMS Bombers work?

You should pay, op.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF-NtGsZ6Zo

Why would an Indian be who you trust, except to Get a disease?

Repeatedly robo dial them with how could she slap

Don't answer the phone for strange numbers