Imagine being so brainwashed by (((Them))) that you think you live on a spinning ball flying around a fireball in the...

Imagine being so brainwashed by (((Them))) that you think you live on a spinning ball flying around a fireball in the emptiness of space with 0 evidence

On the other hand, the evidence for a flat earth is derived from many different facets of science and philosophy. The simplest is by relying on ones own senses to discern the true nature of the world around us. The world looks flat, the bottoms of clouds are flat, the movement of the sun; these are all examples of your senses telling you that we do not live on a spherical heliocentric world. This is using what's called an empirical approach, or an approach that relies on information from your senses. Alternatively, when using Descartes' method of Cartesian doubt to skeptically view the world around us, one quickly finds that the notion of a spherical world is the theory which has the burden of proof and not flat earth theory.

Perhaps the best example of flat earth proof is the Bedford Level Experiment. In short, this was an experiment performed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat. It did not conform to the curvature of the earth that round earth proponents teach.

I have yet to see a proper counterargument that does NOT have the following:
1. Fake JEW math
2. Fake CGI images/video
3. Hearsay 'witness' accounts from PAID government employees
4. Talking points from a HASBARAH Troll

Fuck the Jewish (((dominated))) 'scientific' community.

The earth is flat
It's time to WAKE UP

Attached: flat_earth.jpg (639x290, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HCl-7AbyCsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What benefit does 'knowing' the Earth is flat convey? What difference does it make?

more proof of god

It proves there is a god because thats the only way it would be possible
I am guessing because i don't actually know

Imagine being so brainwashed by (((Them))) that you think you live on earth

On the other hand, the evidence for no earth is derived from many different facets of science and philosophy. The simplest is by relying on ones own senses to discern the true nature of the world around us. The world looks "real", the bottoms of clouds are "real", the movement of the sun; these are all examples of your senses telling you that we do not live on a world. This is using what's called an empirical approach, or an approach that relies on information from your senses. Alternatively, when using Descartes' method of Cartesian doubt to skeptically view the world around us, one quickly finds that the notion of a world is the theory which has the burden of proof and not a real world theory.

Perhaps the best example of fake earth proof is NULLVECTOR AAAA000000000000000. In short, this was an experiment performed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be non-existent. It did not conform to reality
that proponents teach.

I have yet to see a proper counterargument that does NOT have the following:
1. Fake JEW math
2. Fake CGI images/video
3. Hearsay 'witness' accounts from PAID government employees
4. Talking points from a HASBARAH Troll

Fuck the Jewish (((dominated))) 'scientific' community.

The earth is fake
It's time to WAKE UP

Youre retarded

>ad hominem
I claim victory
thanks, that was easy

Exactly. Even if it were flat, so what? How does that affect anything?

You may have something if you could actually travel to the edge and take picture. That's at least semi-interesting. Why don't you try that?

Are there any real flat earthers here? This guys obviously on the other team

How come there are no photos of flat earth?

If the Earth was flat then the pic related would NEVER happen.

On a flat surface the sun would shrink into the distance.

But it doesn't do that. It goes OVER THE HORIZON

Attached: C8aGSu2UMAA982U.jpg (1500x1000, 143K)

We see too far. The earth MUST be curving 8 inches per mile squared. its not. we see mountains top to bottom 123 miles away with thermal video. light refraction exists but not to that INSANE extent bending thousands of feet. just another excuse to convince your programming is true

You sheep believe in outer space and a spinning rock earth due to trust of your governmentauthority and video screens. LOL. beyond embarrassing. It only exists within your imagination. Religion lol

The moon and sun in our sky from our perspective are the exact same size and move through the direct same pathway. so the sun is 4000x4000 larger and farther away to the moon from our perspective. the chances of that in random infinite space all from a magical big boom that created everything out of nothing is 0%

also the moonlights temperature is colder than the temperature under a shadow, proving that the moon is its own light source and not sunlight reflecting off the moon. easily testable.
You've been indoctrinated just like everyone else. wake the fuck up. A spinning ball sounds crazier than a flat motionless plane (which is our god given senses)

Herd mentality isn't always correct. saying bait proves your a retard and just suppress information you dont want to hear because it doesnt fit your world view, which is a lie. sorry

gravity is strong enough to hold oceans to a spinning ball (trillions of pounds), yet weak enough that a feather can dance in the wind and trees grow upwards. gravity is simply mass being denser than the air around it. this is why a helium balloon will go upwards due to helium being less dense than air. mass denser than air goes down.

Flat earth is the scientific method. Globe earth is pseudoscience and theories.

This effect only happens because the picture you're looking at is flat.

this is far more likely

Attached: Hollow Earth.jpg (1674x2412, 1.45M)

That gave me cancer

its both hollow and flat.

All stupid and disprovable. Good troll or stupid idiot?

Not sure.

Just gonna leave this here...

Attached: a8e5bb46f829ec003735ca005df50970.jpg (300x439, 43K)

Bad troll niggerfaggot

What are these cards from?

youtu.be/HCl-7AbyCsY
Chill maybe

>I claim victory
>thanks, that was easy
Ipse Dixit
*I* claim victory.

Boring thread, but dumping...

Attached: 53AMvAH.jpg (720x919, 63K)

Attached: 6550.jpg (800x790, 103K)

Attached: 1577713857735.jpg (2000x2531, 523K)

Attached: DYK8WviWkAA6VPC.jpg (615x409, 61K)

Attached: ec4Rxtc.png (773x528, 445K)

Attached: EgH8tNv.png (1190x1014, 1.62M)

Attached: flat.jpg (506x291, 25K)

Attached: flat.png (797x186, 72K)

Attached: flat2.jpg (460x440, 18K)

> Imagine being so brainwashed by (((Them)))

(((They))) are merely puppets controlled by those .

Attached: flat3.jpg (480x270, 11K)

Attached: flatearth.jpg (700x438, 37K)

It amazes me that the flat earth trolls are still getting people to react.

Attached: flatearth2.jpg (500x442, 22K)

Catholic monks first started claiming earth is round, im never going to understand this fake argument. You make religious people look retarded.

Attached: 93870834-BC69-4A7E-B676-6C6351476713.jpg (2732x2048, 726K)

Question to Flatearthers: Are all governments in on the conspiracy?

>fake jew math
What the fuck does that supposed to mean?

>fake cgi images/video
Show me a real picture of what the Earth really looks like.

>hearsay 'witness' accounts from paid government eployees
Just wait until you'll become one.

>WAKE UP!
I can smell red.

Apparently, ALL governments, ALL public and private researchers, and every amateur astronomer on the globe.

It's the government behind our government, secret societies like the shining ones, freemasons, luciferians and thelema worshippers...Aliester Crowley, Jack Parsons, you know the guy with the rockets? Space's entire concept comes from cosmology which originated in the kabbalah. I could go on and on I found this out 8 months ago

At least you are honest with your ignorance.

To add, Hollywood is actually holly wood, the type of wood they make wands with.

Every single planet is a false god, this isnt even hard research to do

To what end? What's the point?

Wow, 8 whole years sure beats 500 years of empirical science!

Right on, illuminati card game

Stopped reading right there. Christcucks are even dumber than mudslimes.

The moon and sun come out of portals, its in the book of Enoch which (ironically) isnt canonized by the vatican. Gee I wonder why

Attached: Screenshot_20200206-125521.png (2160x1080, 1.14M)

Not only that, all astronomers, all private agencies like SpaceX, Blue Origin, Boeing, our cold war enemy and China, all fields of science and professors are all [IN] on it.

I wanna know is I've seen the ISS twice with my eyes and once at an observatory, who do I have to contact to get my paycheck?

...except for the fact you can global communicate to anyone..who can in turn view the moon continuously. While it has set in your locale. Same for the Sun.

The firmament

Okay so try this then, I know gematria which is their math, so the woman who just returned from the moon or whatever, it took her 328 days right? Add those numbers together you get 13, abracadabra, you're under a magick trick and you dont even realize it.

cool story, Cred Forumsro

Well I for one believe our world map isnt all of it, let me state once again....Jack Parsons was a Satanist..satan is the father of lies and confusion

Youre a fucking retard if you seriously believe the earth is flat. You're discrediting thousands of years of knowledge, experiments, and data while choosing to believe an outdated assumption that the most ignorant phase of our kind had. You're not special or automatically right for going against the grain of something like this

It doesn't matter to science whether some internet nobody believes or not. What I said can be empirically proven.

This has nothing to do with my comment. Also what the fuck is wrong with you?

Its great that you think like this because even with my sad pathetic life, it means there's at least one person in this world whose life opportunities are worse than mine. Thanks bro!

Exactly, which is why you'll always fall in line with their bullshit, because they said its true it must be right? tHe eXpErTs sAy blah blah blah..

This user gets it

Look up something I said instead of going into defense mode because you dont understand, these people are evil, why do you think everything is getting progressively worse

>refuse to argue an offer a redpill
Alright. I'm not dealing with you anymore. Have a good day or night.

But it's easy to gather empirical evidence of the earth being round, all you have to do is examine the sun and the flat earth model falls apart.

>the sun doesn't shrink into the horizon it stays the same size in the sky all day
>very tall objects stay in the sun longer which from their perspective doesn't change size
>the sun can cast shadows from underneath very tall objects onto clouds

Even if you want to say that modern science is wrong about shit these things are empirically observable.