Is it ok to send my gf nudes to my friends to help them jack off?

Is it ok to send my gf nudes to my friends to help them jack off?

Attached: DD01EB3B-DAC0-4FE2-AFE1-DE4F3D873193.jpg (1202x1600, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was there supposed to be any other point to bother getting a girl ?

My squad literally has a private channel in our group discord for this, gotta share the wins with the fellow bros.

Yes. She's a woman. You should be comfortable controlling her.

Dont got discord to share

No you should post them here for everyone who needs help

Big neckbeard over here

Attached: 8100C0A4-4800-4F82-A730-B5488F863DB0.jpg (1125x2001, 124K)

Attached: DA9679CE-9534-43EB-A38D-7895E4941379.jpg (640x640, 49K)

The medium doesn't really matter, all that matters is bros share wins with bros, it is the code.

Why is she black?

Attached: 48380AC3-66D3-4885-920B-3EA12780428F.jpg (2160x3840, 864K)

If it’s a smash piece maybe, if a serious gf then hell no that’s the most cucked shit I’ve ever heard. How is she “your” girl if everyone in your friend group is fapping to her body? Don’t let your boys take advantage of you and say it’s normal. Her being naked on their phones forever lowers her value/purity and kinda makes her submission to you less meaningful. When I have a woman I want that to be MINE, nobody else is putting in the work to get her clothes off so why should they see it? God this cuck culture is so fucking ridiculous.

Lmao, yeah because sharing nudes makes you a cuck. If I drop 100 grand on a sports car, I won't let my friends drive the thing but ill sure as hell take them for a spin in it. The cuck autism is rampant on this site but you anti-cuck fags who self insert as the guy getting cucked because of highschool trauma are just as bad.

Well fucking said user

Bros B4 hoes, dude.

Kill yourself cuck

Yeah see this is exactly the kind of behavior I was talking about.

Sharing is caring

Fucking disgusting beast

u a cuck

Videos of my buddy's stuck up bitch milf ex. Dumb unaware bitch thinks this was all deleted and would be beyond humiliated if anyone saw her with a cock in her mouth and cunt and taking loads to her face. I'm sunnymanner on kik and tell me where you are posting Patricia Who gets off on that? Here's a screenshot from one of the videos
imig es/c/gYAtSnS
Add an . after imig and before es

Attached: 20200202_000511.jpg (1600x1508, 463K)

I’ve traded pics of my fiancée to my buddy for pics of his wife. Some of the best jerk sessions I ever had. Anyone who’s saying it’s not fun is lying or hadn’t done it. Do you have kik OP?

pics? kik throwrp010
not op

Agreed. All of my friends have seen my wife naked. Shit when she was drunk I've gotten her to strip and masturbate when she lost in strip poker in front of all of them