I need help I'm addicted to weed. I'm slowly burning my life away. please Cred Forums

I need help I'm addicted to weed. I'm slowly burning my life away. please Cred Forums

Attached: 1559711036405.jpg (640x426, 30K)

Learn to cope with the daily bullshit without it. To do that you need to quit and suffer for a few weeks.

Weed dont cause addiction

make a big fire with all the weed ?

stop buying weed ez

if you think about weed tweeze one hair on your eyebrow at a time and if you took all your eyebrows off do your pubes

I quit a week ago. The withdrawals suck. Almost had a mental breakdown from the anxiety/irritability. Just pray to joe rogan and maybe you can be a functional stoner like he is

I was doing the same. Make your goal to go one week without it. Just one week, that's it. After that week you wont be craving it as hard and you can go from there.

it's a psychological addiction you dip

become poor, can't afford to buy any fun stuff then. i'd probably be addicted to all kinds of things if i weren't broke.
if that's not an option then just stay away from people who do smoke, and when you're buying just buy a tiny bit less each time. it's like stopping a car, you can't just slam on the brakes or you'll fly through the window and it'll suck, you gotta gradually slow down or else you'll just hurt yourself.

Attached: EH60vbIU8AABys7.jpg (1920x1920, 374K)

i did one week at beginning of january but relapsed completely

You cant be addicted to weed. I hit it hard every day all day for years. Then one day just stopped. Every few months I'll get fucked up with a few shots of whiskey and get stoned.. but ya it's not addictive

Attached: ELhxTGnXkAEWs3R.jpg (434x167, 8K)

Exercise a lot

and clean your room

>addicted to weed
Imagine being as fucking gay as OP. I don’t think you know what addiction means, retard.

back to 420chan with you.

>withdrawals
How old are you, fucking 12? Kys pussy.

don't listen to these dumbasses, OP.
you can get addicted to literally anything, psychologically. sure, some things have physically based addictions and withdrawal from that is shite, but someone having a worse experience than someone else doesn't invalidate that experience.
just because someone's had a heavier addiction or whatever than you, doesn't mean you don't have one.

Shut up Kyle, you love weed

You don't need help. Weed is to slowly burn your life away. To just race it fast I recommend cocaine or meth/crack for even faster results.

Attached: 1577252722468.jpg (1024x922, 86K)

>Help! I'm a faggot.
I didn't buy weed when it ran out after New Year's. Haven't smoked since. No problems.

I'm fully detoxed and can start getting properly high when ever I want. MAYBE, I'll get some this weekend.

B-B-BUT IT'S NON HABIT FORMING.
IT'S NOT ADDICTIVE BRO.
I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT.
I JUST DON'T WANT TO.
AND I HAVE MOOD SWINGS WHEN I HAVEN'T SMOKED IN A WHILE.

Nah OP, fuck you. You deserve it for every time I've had to listen to one of my friends become a pothead and try to convince me to do it. Fuck you.

Bro you are me from 2 months ago, try it with your homies, but don't do it more than once a week, and dont do it on a day before work

Troll detected

Joe Rogan does strenuous exercise daily which would probably cure any kind of stupid "addiction"

do something, SOMETHING