Jesus told us to love each other. No excuses, love thy neighbour. Then why aren't you openly bisexual yet?

Jesus told us to love each other. No excuses, love thy neighbour. Then why aren't you openly bisexual yet?

Attached: xq6gogz7zhf41.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.smu.edu/ot8317/2016/05/11/leviticus-1822/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people judge you for that shit

So does Jesus. Don't worry, he'll send to hell all your haters.

>why aren't you openly bisexual
Because I'm not a faggot.

You'll go to hell if you don't turn gay. Jesus loves you, does that make you a fag?

Attached: main-qimg-951dc6879bc48162a20164830aa74c47.jpg (350x263, 15K)

I wish I was

>never married a woman
>hung out with a whore (mary magdalene)
>declared being rich a hell worthy sin (mark 10:25)
>trashed a temple and attacked the money lenders inside
>was narked on by a group of people who felt their money and power were threatened by him
He wasn't bi, he was gay. Either way, he's a leftist hero

Mary magdalene was obviously transgender. It was never stated anywhere in the bible that she wasn't a trap. Traps aren't gay, and that means he was bi

If she was a trap a roman would have married her.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Jesus would've whipped you for being a homo.

Attached: crusader.jpg (228x212, 13K)

Also says we can't wear fabric blends or cut our hair certain ways, it's full of mixed messages.

Attached: LoveMeSomeJesus.jpg (500x558, 43K)

Quoting leviticus is dumb. That book is full of old Jewish laws and no one ever claimed those words came from the mind of God, but for some reason the council of Nicea put it in the bible. Maybe for historical context. That’s the same book that says shit like “don’t mix cotton” or “don’t eat pork”

Matthew 5:17-20 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

The laws of the OT and the NT are to be observed.

Jesus went against a whole bunch of redundant and unnecessary old Hebrew practices. If homosexuality mattered to him. He would have talked about it

so you’ve never worn blended fabrics I’m sure. And you get really really mad when you see polyester jackets, right?

You can become anything you want. Don't give up on your dreams.
The original version forbade sex with children (Jesus forbade lolis and shotas, which is reasonable). It wasn't until the bible was translated when it was changed from children to homosexuals

Attached: images(5).jpg (232x217, 6K)

Romans 1:26-27 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Yeah, not a fan of those personally.
>The original version forbade sex with children (Jesus forbade lolis and shotas, which is reasonable). It wasn't until the bible was translated when it was changed from children to homosexuals
Doubt it. That would be some major mistranslation and a massive mistake. God promised that the Word shall always be there and it cannot be there if it's mistranslated.

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

It was mistranslated. Fortunately, his word is still here thanks to the early version of the bible that still remain, and thanks to the people that noticed that it was mistranslated and warned us, they were surely guided by the Holy Ghost.
blog.smu.edu/ot8317/2016/05/11/leviticus-1822/

Attached: 4332787588a7113ba2d2cd8eb47ace90--fig-tree-jesus-meme.jpg (236x179, 11K)

Nice verse. I like it.
Sounds like satanic gay agenda to me bud. Homosexuality is an abomination. It is a sin of lust and passion. It is a form of idolatry. Something God truly hates. A homosexual couple cannot bear children, they cannot create life. It is twisting the creation. Man and woman are to become one body, they were made to work together in a loving union, to raise children and uphold society together. Homosexual cannot do that. Let's not forget that homosexual brains work differently to those of heterosexuals. They are more prone to mental illness too, let's not forget that fun fact.

Attached: 1579255952244.jpg (460x329, 31K)

This

Attached: 1506114283874.jpg (600x598, 38K)

Anything that you've said straight people can do, lesbians can do it too with in vitro fecundation.
And gay brains are almost the same as straight brains, but having better taste with clothes is not a crime.
Straights are more prone to believe in God, which is an imaginary friend, and that makes them more schizofrenic.

>lesbians can do it too with in vitro fecundation.
So through an artificial process? That leaves gay men behind too.
Nope. Gays are actually more prone to schizophrenia and other mental illnesses. Repent swine, hell and brimstone awaits you otherwise.

Have you never heard of platonic love?

You fucking restart. You're such a faggot restart.

I'm ready for you to kill me now

Attached: Screenshot_20200117-232905.png (496x493, 118K)

Artificial means man made. That means that sex is artificial too, because it's not something that happens without people involved.
So stop lying, you fiend, because that's an abomination in God's eyes, and you will be cleansed for all eternity in the fires of hell.

Attached: overlay.png (1280x720, 788K)

Platonic love can be divided in two categories:

Straight platonic love
Gay platonic love

But don't forget that Jesus watches you even when you masturbate

False equivalence.

fuck me op

Ewww no. I might be bisexual, but I have standards.

"made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally, especially as a copy of something natural."
Sexual intercourse is a gift from God. The ability of child bearing is a gift from God. It's natural.
A trickster labelling a teller of truth a fiend, how fitting. Calling upon the Almighty will do nothing to you but bring his wrath onto you.

>"made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally, especially as a copy of something natural."
>Sexual intercourse is a gift from God. The ability of child bearing is a gift from God.
Is that the logic behind why christians promote rape, blame rape victims and try to ban abortion for women who have been raped?

It's not logic. This thread is now the world championships in logical fallacies.

Christianity actually fucked over all this bisexual shit pretty hard

In Ancient Rome everyone was bisexual. There was in fact no idea of being just gay or heterosexual, that’s not how it worked. Also anal sex was rampant . Than Christianity came along and forced their dogma

The Bible condemns all kinda things though. Like how you should stone women to death, and it supports slavery.
It’s pretty terrible to take it literally in 2020

>Jesus told us to love each other
He also whipped a bunch of Jews and said that everyone who doesn’t believe in him will go to hell

Romans weren't bisexual. They only liked to have sex with women and slaves. They wouldn't fuck a real man, and they would never bottom. They just liked to have sex with failed men (slaves). It's not different from fucking a fleshlight.
Jesus was Jew too, that's why he was able to spread his new religion to almost the entire world

>not bisexual
>they just liked to have sex with men

What you've written is irrelevant to the topic. Don't try throwing punches at whatever directions you can hoping that you can land a hit. Stick to the issue at hand: God forbids homosexuality.

>Like how you should stone women to death, and it supports slavery.
Either you're ignorant or a liar.

Where?

>muh romans pissle
Yeah, Paul rebuking the Romans for pederasty is not the same as God forbidding stuff.

>people wer made to
>man and woman should
>muh creation

You biblical literalists are fucking retarded

Slaves aren't men. Men are supposed to protect their countries, and those slaves were unable to defeat the roman empire
It's very relevant. The bible was written in the time of the roman empire, and it was talkimg about their concept of homosexuality, not ours. The bible forbids having sex with kids by their patreons, not 21st century homosexuals

I’m ignorant
But the Bible does tell people to do some wild shit. However Christians pick and choose which wild shit they are going to follow
Like the Old Testament tells people not to eat unclean animals, like pig

As someone who went through seminary, it's amazing how often people misuse this passage.

What? Is this what they teach you in bible camp?
The Bible has specific rules written down for slave masters, and it’s much more down with slavery than it should be
You pick and choose

You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46

lol

He also said to sell your cloak to buy a sword if you don't have one. Why do you think that would be? Not everyone is your neighbor.

Enemies are a reality, you see, and they are everywhere. It's some Jew manipulation to imagine that Christians are supposed to commit suicide because someone else wants them to die.

Stfu faggot god isn't real its just a scam for money kys

>The laws of the OT and the NT are to be observed.

This is categorically false unless you are a JEW

It is common knowledge in Christianity that the Messiah's birth marked a change. He came and brought an updated message. The Jews had become dogmatic and corrupt, and lost sight of the true nature of God. They focused on things like dietary levitical laws which mandated that what you eat makes you unclean before God. Jesus clarified that it is not what you eat that makes you unclean, but your thoughts. Also, things like working on the sabbath, it was stricly forbidden by the time Christ was leading his followers, but he maintained that if you had to work on Sunday, that you should, the example was if your mule is stuck in a ditch, what are you going to do, leave it to die?

What needs to be done needs to be done, yes, but when it becomes dogmatic nonsense to simply control people, then they have lost sight of the whole point.

So it is commonly understood that Jesus's teachings replaced the Levitical laws. It's only Jews that still believe the Old Testament applies, as they do not believe Jesus was a Messiah at all, and Jews do not believe the Messiah has ever come to Earth.

Attached: 1505827691481.jpg (2362x3000, 1.87M)

TLDR

Go write Shizo blog posts somewhere else. You write like your on adderall

Typical hypocrite christian, says we have to sell our cloaks when he still owns, and worships the pope, one of the richest people in the world and the guy who owns the expensive vatican, while he preaches that a rich man has it harder to get into heaven than a camel to go through the eye of a needle
If God is not real, then how do you explain extremely homophobic priests becoming suddenly straight?

That's some weak misdirection, you foolish kike, better try harder.

did you even read the verse you just said you liked

If you're buying a sword to kill middle eastern people and protect your country like that chump is implying, then I guess it can be considered charity toward the people that live in america

Attached: huz5321rlbd41.jpg (480x465, 38K)

I meant suddenly gay. Freudian slip, sorry

You're a sodomite.

OP is truly a faggot for believing that LOVE=SEX
This showing the mental illness that transfags and fagfags have

If you're a man, you're still gay if you date another man, even if you don't have sex with him, user

Do historians have reached any conclusion about Jesus' penis size?