Why do the democrats want open borders?

Why do the democrats want open borders?

Attached: 1562821172366m.jpg (1024x702, 54K)

Because it’s the easiest way for them to get votes and to lower minimum wage, also to increase competition to get jobs

A society dependent on immigration is a broken society.

>lower minimum wage,
Isn't the slavery party demanding higher minimum wage though?

Are we talking legal or illegal?

Because they love high crime rates and high tax rates

Open borders is a narrative made popular by big corporations. Sensationalize ICE arrests and children being separated so people start protesting for open borders. Then large companies take advantage of cheap labor.

It's all just a game and unfortunately people are too stupid to see it.

This, but I'd argue they love crime for all their pets. They don't care if they all kill each other, as long as they stay in the zoo set up by the DNC.

Being open borders is the same as saying you want minimum wage to be lowered.

Off topic I know but, I fucking hate this spic cunt, she just looks annoying, those beady bug eyes, that fucking equine nose and that deformed sculpture-esque bust of a face. I would take a sledgehammer and smash the ever living shit out of her head like it is a fucking chocolate egg, break her head and spill her brains out all over the wall.
God I fucking hate this subhuman discount Puerto Rican.

Attached: 1579191199521.jpg (600x640, 34K)

Agreed

Stop spamming this thread every day of your miserable life you brain dead social reject.

votes. that's how they manipulate politics , through mass immigration. it's treason

Question, do you say this about every thread you see or only the ones against your team?

>le master race
Post a picture of yourself so I can compare you to the spics you hate. I bet you’re a fat ugly motherfucker huh

Because they are children who never grew up and they are driven purely by their emotions with a lack of self control.

>le master race
I said that I hated someone and used the word spic to insult them as a singular entity, not their entire race. I just wanted to vent about this bitch.

Attached: 1580922618038.png (230x232, 97K)

Even if he is, how does that change anything he said?

Votes

Cuz you didnt earn anything

But those spics you love did? And what would that be?

Voters.

You mean the Glo al Elite? They want a one world government OP. Donald trump is basically the last president that protects judeo/Christian beliefs somewhat. Once he goes, it'll be all over now

Maybe ecause your whole fucking country is a nation of immigrants?

>nation of immigrants?
Yes, LEGAL immigrants, not fucking illegals looking for handouts

That's a dumb reason to justify open borders

Attached: 1985109810.jpg (709x454, 195K)

Borders are spooks

Attached: 150px-Stirner02.jpg (150x387, 15K)

based Max

they want to fulfil kike messianic prophecy
how can you all be so new lol

Attached: index3.png (500x373, 77K)

Go back to plebbit kike

1. big business wants mass importation of low skilled workers
2. jews want to swamp whites with infinity niggers
3. progressives hate white people and the middle class (even though this is them too in many ways)

More votes. Problem is that the policy isn't popular outside of high schools and colleges

Hardcore Dems don’t have kids. Open borders are the easiest way for them to reproduce.

>1. big business wants mass automation instead of low skilled workers
ftfy

I say it about a lot of threads you blithering idiot. Fuck AOC, Fuck you, and fuck your whore of a mother.

robotization is really expensive and you have to pay for it

importing infinity niggers is a public cost and a fully private benefit

obviously both are occurring simultaneously

because they're smart

Cause anything AOC ask, I do. If she ask me to eat the shit dripping out her booty, I get on my knees and say, "Yes, Madamme." If she says, "Lick my bootyhole until I tell you to stop." I say, "I here to serve you, Madamme AOC." If she says, "You can only fuck me after you fuck that republicunt." I'll say, "Point to your target, Madamme AOC."