Be a gay faggot

>be a gay faggot
It's okay user, we love you!
>be trans and cut off your dick and grow boobs
It's okay user, it's your choice, we love you!
>be 60 and fuck 18yr olds
Well he /she must have loads of money (lucky fuck!)
>be attracted to 16yr old girls bodies. Or younger for some people. (younger than teen is pretty fucked up)
Omfg! Let's hang this piece of shit! Filthy scum!

What is this fucking bullshit?!
/discuss

Attached: 1578248537175.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Attached: (invalid).png (269x327, 51K)

None of these are acceptable except for the third one.
Fuck off you degenerate.

Teen bods

Attached: 1568516114426.gif (300x250, 932K)

die in a fire pedo apologist troll

Attached: gb.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

16 is AOC here you dumb nigger. Japan is 12 ffs

>younger than teen is pretty fucked up

>be a gay faggot
>be 60 and fuck 16yr olds
>be attracted to 12yr old girls bodies. Or younger for
some people. (younger than 8yrs is pretty fucked up)
omfg Lets kill him

This whole site is full of faggots looking at each others dicks, wtf are you talking about

Attached: 1577388099460.gif (229x176, 987K)

>younger than 8yr is pretty fucked up

>be a gay faggot
>be 60 and fuck 12yr olds
>be attracted to 8yr old girls bodies. Or younger for some people. (younger than 5yrs is pretty fucked up)
omfg Lets kill him

wanting to fuck children is pretty autistic lol

I don't know why I ask on here, all faggots looking at men with tits. The bible says not to love other men, but humans just shit all over that!
>drive past college full of girls in skirts..look away to not look pedo, wtf has this world become!?

When I was 15 I got with a friends mum 45yr old, ended up moving in with her for 4 years. I'm not running around screaming #metoo nor thinking bad about it. Shit happens!

Attached: 1578761332000.jpg (460x541, 42K)

theres nothing wrong with being attracted to any age
people can be attracted to scat gore or even black women but kids/teens that can be easily manipulated into having sex is

Attached: (invalid) (3).jpg (720x731, 59K)

What

that's why I love this place

Omg it keeps getting worse!

Attached: (invalid) (1).jpg (655x527, 36K)

kys pedo

Attached: 1580785618721.png (680x680, 368K)

Okay NPC

Chiz pizza is off menu. Only ham + pineapple allowed

Its simple really. Publically expressing hatred of fags and trannies gets backlash. Pedos are the very last group on the planet that is still socially acceptable to hate, so all that hate that that should go to jews, niggers, muslims fags and trannies all gets funneled to you. Not that pedos don't deserve some hatred but not as much as some other people.

OP has a point though. Even terrorists get treated better than peds. Cheese pizza is fucked up, but fully grown girls with tits, bleeding cunts etc are forbidden. Shit, let's go india where girls marry and get pregnant the very second they bleed.. No one is doing anything about that

yeah sounds like it worked out well after you went from a child to an adult, totally healthy

Which part did I switch? Because I'm talking about legal age. Or you're just a really dumb NPC

I AM NPC, I DO AS I'M TOLD.
>when they bleed they're ready to breed sick to death of hearing about men going to prison for sexin a 17yr girl. (epstein for one, if he was living in a nigger country he'd be fine! Also, he didn't die, he paid his way out and is a free man. Brain washed NPCs)

children just know how to have more fun than adults

Attached: n.jpg (945x1177, 67K)

Sweet fucking body, she might be 18 then it's okay to fuck her.. She might be 14 then it's rape! The law needs to fix their shit! Too many girls go to parties, get fucked then decide they didn't want sex.. Even after pestering the 18yr old college guy who has a car and plays in a band, their vision was blurred. Seems like men are totally fucked on what they want, it's a dumb bitches choice if she decides it's rape or she's happy to tell her friends about it

Attached: 1575298363000.jpg (593x767, 50K)

Where I live I can fuck 16yr old girls, how does that make you feel US?? You feel cucked?

Spain gets to fuck 14yrs, I'm sure they love it. Why the fuck are some fat lazy bastards deciding what we can and can't fuck. Not like we'd ever get that chance, but still....

Nobody gives a shit if you're attracted to sexually mature girls. Every guy is. They only give a shit if you try to fuck them. Big difference

Nope. If I live in Japan I can freely fuck a 12yr no problem, take that scenario to another country and I'd hang. (understand this is an example of the point I'm making) look at the AOC boards and you'll see that 16 is the largest of consent, then 18, then 14. Some countries have the AOC at 21!.. The amount of hormones between 13-21 must drive those countries insane! Its all about government.. He has a daughter and says, "no sex on my girls until 18+" it's all from a pyscho! So why such NPC follow this crap?!

Age of consent doesn't apply if you're 18+ and the girl is under 18. You can't just go to Japan and fuck 13 year olds you moron

yes you can here is proof

Attached: 13.jpg (758x807, 58K)

She is a 20+ year old chinese girl. What does that have to do with underage japanese girls.

shut up and just play along

Erm, yes you can go to Japan and fuck them, it's legal. I never said I wanted to. You understand the difference between talking about things and actually doing things yes? Besides 12yr is all skinny and voice makes men puke. 17 is a nice age, firm tits, good fuck

Nice doll, what's her name

billie

If only epstein was in a different country...

He's still alive so I wouldn't be surprised if he's terrorizing the little girls over there

Oh billie "I'm gna cum so hard inside you!" nah, she's got the body of the name "tequilla or summer"
"omfg summer, I'm gna explode inside you!"

Attached: (invalid).gif (150x200, 1.07M)

I used to go to HS with a girl name Summer

Maybe everyone should move to Japan! 16 AOC here is okay, but realistically 14 should be the AOC. About 85% of girls here lose their virginity around 13. (a girl I knew from school told me she slept with 2 girls at 11 then got raped in a field also at 11. Then she went on to tell me about 2 men around 30, drove 60+ miles, booked a hotel and both fucked her when she was 13)
>these things happen ALL the time, it's only when the girl decides she didn't want it a few days later.
So why aren't people standing up for this?.. We accept niggers, gays, trans.. Even incest is legal in some places. Yet you fuck a fully grown 16yr girl and you're a rapist?! Wtf
.. Tell me I'm wrong?

>fully grown 16yr
Forgetting the brain development.

And that ends at 18, right? NPC...

Obviously it doesn't. But if you're pushing 30 and trying to fuck 18 year olds it's still a bit odd. At least 18 year olds are out of high school, 16 year olds are still sophomores or juniors.

Try, if you can, to forget about the physical attraction. Imagine you are having to make this determination of sexual compatibility based solely on conversation and psychological interaction. Can you honestly tell me you think you would still be sexually drawn to people 16 and under?

I AM ROBOT, I COMPUTE. LAW SAYS I DO.
>Be 10 drink beer, go to jail because too young.
Wake up NPCs

I'm bored /done with this thread now. Go back to sucking mens cocks gay on gay since that's perfectly okay! Fucking faggots.
I'll go sleep about those hot 16yr girls in skirts playing tennis and see their upskirt pink pussy.
Fucking faggots

Attached: 1577130354151.gif (260x152, 1.98M)

What are you talking about. No one wants to listen to young girls talk, their idiots, they want that hot sexy body. Young ripe 16yr sweet body to fuck, since when did emotions ever come into it.
>imagine being that much of a faggot

(Luckily I'm within the law to say this shit, but if US said the same... Expect a knock on the door from FBI) you're so cucked! Feels bad man!
(although if I was in Spain, I could talk about 14yr, but I'm not and that's gross and pedo and they need to die!!! But I'm in 16 AOC so i can talk about 16yr sweet juicy pussy)...... See the point in making yet NPCs?!