Why the FUCK do white people live in fucking cold areas...

Why the FUCK do white people live in fucking cold areas? And only fucking WHITE people live in fucking small towns in the cold. Only fucking whites.

If it wasnt for fucking whites being garbage i wouldnt have to deal with this fucking shit. I wouldnt have to fucking deal with poverty isolation sadness cold and shit every day. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!! Florida literally exists. Florida literally exists. A state thats just an island with palm trees, sunshine, waves, buildings, people, happiness, heat, warmth

What do white people do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Move to the fucking middle of nowhere in the freezing fucking cold.

Every single fucking time i look outside i just see fucking snow, ice all over my fucking windows, i cant eve go outside long enough to take a breath of fresh air. I cant even open my fucking window because i just have a fucking freezing cold wind blow through my window and blow shit all over my room. ONLY WHITES. Every time i look outside i just see fucking shit blowing in the wind, fucking dead trees, fucking mountains of snow, no people around, to go outside i have to wear fucking hoodies, jeans, jacket, mittens, coat, hat hood. NOT IN FLORIDA OR CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i lived there all i would to do is fucking throw on a hoodie and step outside. FUCK WHITES

Attached: F90ECA4E-C0CE-48C2-9A6A-231AB7CDC0FD.jpg (4000x2666, 1.39M)

>Why the FUCK do white people live in fucking cold areas? And only fucking WHITE people live in fucking small towns in the cold. Only fucking whites.
>If it wasnt for fucking whites being garbage i wouldnt have to deal with this fucking shit. I wouldnt have to fucking deal with poverty isolation sadness cold and shit every day. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!! Florida literally exists. Florida literally exists. A state thats just an island with palm trees, sunshine, waves, buildings, people, happiness, heat, warmth
>What do white people do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Move to the fucking middle of nowhere in the freezing fucking cold.
>Every single fucking time i look outside i just see fucking snow, ice all over my fucking windows, i cant eve go outside long enough to take a breath of fresh air. I cant even open my fucking window because i just have a fucking freezing cold wind blow through my window and blow shit all over my room. ONLY WHITES. Every time i look outside i just see fucking shit blowing in the wind, fucking dead trees, fucking mountains of snow, no people around, to go outside i have to wear fucking hoodies, jeans, jacket, mittens, coat, hat hood. NOT IN FLORIDA OR CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i lived there all i would to do is fucking throw on a hoodie and step outside. FUCK WHITES

Attached: 1569695257040.jpg (324x419, 41K)

Fuck u faggot I like the cold

OP wtf are you talking about?
I don't get it. So you live in the cold? Are you white? Move? What?

Niggers don't like cold, nor do fucking spics. That's why

Why the fuck do black people only live in temperate areas? I look outside my window, and I only see rain. I wish I lived in a wasteland of desolate cold, sharp bushes, slippery death and danger. Iceland literally exists. Today in Florida you step outside, you get eaten by bugs. That's what you're missing.

Shit bait is shit. Nice try though, fooled a couple newfags

>Why the FUCK do white people live in fucking cold areas? And only fucking WHITE people live in fucking small towns in the cold.
Camouflage for when niggers bust the door down. You run out back and get down in the snow

This gay copypasta is here for months now. It's the same shit like 'im trapped in a small town being black'. Cancer of b. Sage this shit.

Yeah cause hurricanes sound fucking amazing stupid. You know that most warm cities and most warmer areas get hit by violent storms right? Here in Canada, Ontario I live in a small community with about 300,000 people population municipally, we get snow storms whoop Dee Doo.

I am black. I got stuck in the coldest small town ever because whites people set up small inescapable towns

I don’t fucking care dude one hurricane every 20 years vs 6 months of storms winds snow black ice every year. I don’t fucking care that’s pussy shit to even worry about

No nigs and muslims

Attached: IMG-20191217-WA0001.jpg (1200x1600, 211K)

Its how to win a war. Wait until the winter jiggaboo's and sandniggers cannot hack the cold.

Or we just go enjoy comfort and warmth while you fucking morons die out here miserable?

It's because whites can survive on their own in the cold and don't have to suck on the government's dick like other races. It's simple science OP you faggot.

Stop whining you sappy fag. Stay in Florida you inbred nitwhit. Us who are burly enough to thrive in cold environments prefer the solitude anyways. Go to Miami tittypansy

File: F90ECA4E-C0CE-48C2-9A6A-2(...).jpg
This is the black guy trapped by god spammer

shouldn't have driven high, nigger.
also apologise to jesus christ NOW

LOL i live in a white poor area and literally every single person here is on disability, poor as fucking shit cant even afford 200 dollars, living in broken down houses, and they are all in line for disability and begging for it.

Literally all poor people are shitty.

le trapped by god le disaster le evil dogs poster

Because we love snow, only niggers and pooskins live in hot places. We also wouldn't have white skin if we lived in nigger zones

Why do some many blacks live in fucking Minneapolis?

weak ass bait. try harder

You mean fucking losers that sit inside all day and have no life and do the gayest most boring shit possible wasting their entire life?

I shouldn’t have to fucking “endure” to go outside and be fat and disgusting

They all ran to urban areas during the slave area shit and they just ended up in every city.

They got unlucky though the only good cities are nyc chicago Miami la Houston and atlanta

sadly that's the lengths we have to go to avoid living surrounded by niggers and spics

White person here I live in just above the halfway point to the North Pole. I enjoy the cold it makes me feel strong. Also niggers hate the cold.

I thought thats what your gated communities were for? And suburban blacks act exactly like suburban whites its only blacks in the hood that act black

You got stuck in a cold isolated town becausee of either your parents or yourself. Has nothing to do with whites other than the fact they settled there. Another thing is that in my experience, since whites are of european blood, we tend to enjoy the cold weather. Being far away from a large city is a very nice feeling as you can attain peace and solitude in a way you cant in somewhere like florida. Maybe if you made a goal to leave for africa or the carribean, you'd fund your center and feel at peace too.

Probably cause their are lots of white people there

Yeah thats what I’m saying if no one actually settled here in this miserable shit hole everything would be fine. I wouldnt even mind if it was like nyc type of cold and city life but this is just fucking rediculous. Literally no one in the world wants to or likes living like this.

I have never seen a celebrity or rapper get rich and go OH HEY fuck Los Angeles bro i am moving to the mountains in Utah. Getting some snow shoes and sled dogs and 30 coats and sitting inside all day.

So no niggers where it's cold? Good to know

we do this...and i don't want you to get this twisted....to get away from stupid fucking niggers.

builds character
toughens you up
fuck you

They don't live there because they are white. They are white because they live there. Evolutionary changes to pigmentation to adapt to areas with less sunlight.

Basically, white people are able to adapt and overcome, unlike dark skinned people.

This same OP just made this thread (always look for his faggot phone file names):
he's been making these threads every single day without fail since 2018

We’re genetically built for cold weather, it’s why we lack melanin to protect us from the sun. We actually get our Vitamin D from UV rays. Ginger people are actually the most genetically immune humans to cold temperatures. Whereas we don’t fare well under the sun. It’s all evolution, lad. You’re not built for the cold, and we’re not built for the warmth. We’re all humans in the end, just with our evolutionary differences.

Meant for

Most white small towns could benefit from having a few cool black people

Easier to warm up than cool down with lots of heat.

White people will go where ever they need to to stake their claim and build a life/find opportunity.
Florida has no industry, they do nothing but tourism, cocaine and medicare fraud. Miami is one of the most fucked up places in the united states.
Lazy fucking nigger, sometimes you have to sacrifice to get somewhere.

Attached: 1341785645971.jpg (400x363, 31K)

saged, you retarded baitnigger.

You're fucked in a hot place when you have no AC. When its cold I just grab a blanket.

Wow an user that's not a faggot retarded or racist

Keep it up proud of you

you sound like a pussy coon who cant take the cold . sorry Tyquan

>why do white people like cold? My life wouldn't be shit if whitey liked warm weather!
saged

NOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

WHITE PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN PLACES I DON'T EVEN LIKE NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: soy107.png (702x802, 54K)

because its beautiful, peaceful. there are no laws up here. northern canada is a world in its own. you'll get use to the cold. doesnt bother me in the least

Shit poster/copy pasta behind the "im a nigger" threads. Kys faggot.

Sage

eskimos live in the artic and arent white

It's to get away from NIGGERS

>black
Let me correct you:
Nigger

Get outta here you dumb nigger

Attached: mfw.jpg (251x240, 10K)

>Why the FUCK do white people live in fucking cold areas?
I know the feeling, but bruv srsly there's a lotta deep-rooted factors dating back to (at least) the previous Ice Age.

Is it safe to assume you live in such an area? Since I'm half white and spent time in cold and hot/humid environments, I can tell you that the biggest difference between us is likely just perspective. For example, it turns out my body type is more suited for life in the tropics, even though I personally love cold weather and snow.

I also reckon there are some white body types which are better suited to cold than others.

You grab a Nigger duck faggot

I live here because I hate people as much as every other white person.

So move, faggot.
We like cold places because it keeps the riff-raff out. (That would be you)

Attached: 1581047901849.jpg (1024x733, 94K)

You might be a fucking retard

until l seeblack people in the snow and white people in Africa naturally then l will believe that the sun determines peoples skin over time and climate

It's that nigger cuck that always posts about how he hates living in a cold small town and can't afford a fucking car to move away just kys already

God traps me here