What's your drug of choice user and why

what's your drug of choice user and why

Attached: drogen.jpg (1000x668, 127K)

Former heroin users.
Also love DMT, Mushrooms, Weed, xan, oxy (still shoot it from time to time), coke, and a few others.

Mostly weed, oxy, and xan right now. Luckily, no dependencies now. Shot the black for about 3 years before I stopped (got clean 9 times before big family trips - never got caught.

Just weed really. I just am really content with hitting the bong a few times and playing vids. Even beats booze.

None, cause I'm not a pretentious faggot.

Fucking other dudes wives when they can't satisfy them...nothing more exhilarating than having the wife howl with pleasure and having their guy buy me a beer when we do couples things on a different day. The look in their wives eyes begging for the next tryst is pure fucking cocaine.

Also cocaine.

coke is nice. about to do a line myself at work

Heroin

Attached: Da brick from 215nigga.jpg (1440x2791, 739K)

what's the hooking part in opios? never tried them and I'm curious

Beer, usually. Cannabis occasionally.

Attached: ci-samuel-adams-boston-lager-4b9ace50e721d771.jpg (400x600, 12K)

Nodding.

it's the physical withdrawls. other than that, it's not like too bad. but people don't prepare for it (I got subs the first time to deal with the withdrawls) . It makes you so ok with life- so content. It's really nice. just expensive and nothing to learn from (like DMT and acid teach you shit).

Any, and all, opiates.

shoot that shit pussy. stop snorting. get that bang for the buck by banging. I don't shoot ECP or tar anymore, but I do shoot the occasional oxy! love it.

weed and sometimes some aspirin

Mdma, molly, pills, mandy.
Whatever you want to call it
Brit fag here

Does that have a similar affect to coke. Like the come down and what not?

Any opiate
Weed
LSD

mdma

Attached: IMG_20200118_144901_101.jpg (1080x1920, 796K)

Kill yourself

Blue punishers, teslas

Weed, then watch funny vids on youtube for goodvibes

Killing PitBulls is my hobby

mdma only

Used to be a big MDMA fan but after abusing it semi frequently (like every 2 weeks ) for 2-3 years it lost its charm. still occasionally like once a year do it but the hangover is pretty bad these days.
Got into amphetamine after... also abused that for a year or two and then got sick of it after a particularly bad withdrawal when I combined it with Benzos for a while..
Then got into coke didn't do it that much..
then some research chems particularly N ethyl pentedrone which got me very addicted for a few months before I quit that too..
Now back to cocaine occasionally but I cant find a good dealer these days..

oh yeah I have a love hate relationship with LSD, mostly love tho

Mostly stuff that makes me feel extra. Sharp. Alert. Alive. Like ephedrine, coke, clenbuterol, caffeine and meth. Meth is the devil. After I smoke I detox and refresh my receptors so it hits 100% for the next smoke sesh. I love how you just enjoy doing anything while you're on it. The hallucinations are pretty fun too.

Based

fentanyl

Propecia.. because I need my hair to cover the scar on my head that's from my constantly picking the scab that was there