Hang the niggers. Hang the faggots

Hang the niggers. Hang the faggots
Why are they so accepted?! Since when did pushing your small tiny little cocks into another mans hole become normal. I fucking hate this world and all the niggers and faggots too

Well? What do you have to say for yourselfs??

Attached: th.jpg (474x267, 17K)

Stay mad, GOPfag

*selves

>I already paid...
>whatevis
and I regret it immensely

Attached: 1527378929993.jpg (764x1080, 435K)

>Niggers
That's the problem

Because you have to accept others or you're mean/hater and get black listed as a person.

We're in an age of acceptance. The more you accept the more power people give you by being your friend or whatever.

>blah blah blah I'm really mad
>I love anger
>my whole life is consumed by the hate I feel for myself and for others

great post, op

Smile faggot. Kill yourself.
Nobody will explain themselves.
Fucking waste of skin.

Attached: loli.jpg (666x670, 68K)

Amen brother! Fuck them trihards!

Attached: Bathrobe_Dwane.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

So when some Chad gets power and mkes the law to fuck 2yr old, we just accept it? Fuck off NPC
If I got power over Cred Forums I'd ban all the faggots because I'm sick of scrolling through so much dicks and stories about "I sucked my first cock" Cred Forums had become a cest pit for faggots. No more jokes, no more hate speech.. Just dicks and lots of them, should change the name to faggotchan! Faggotchan plus niggers.

Guess you don't support the first amendment then.

>being such a cuck faggot doesn't even provide a source.
Must feel good being so retarded

LIKE I'D GIVE YOU THE SOURCE
HAHHAAA

I don't speak trump. Is it freedom of speech? If so then you're fucking retarded

based

Write it on her forehead, there's enough room to park a limo on it

Sorry to hear that your black boyfriend dumped you, probably because of how bitchy you are.

>nigger boyfriend
>bitchy
How fucking retarded can you be, seriously?

>look at me, gay trans faggot
Is what you fucking idiots say. Spend less time jerking at men's cocks and just die?

Speak up and explain why you're gay faggot and why you're a nigger!!

You never said no to having a black boyfriend, guess what I said was true. Sorry to hear he got tired of fucking your ass.

Hah, depressed teens are hilarious.

vote for Mayor Bootyjudge?