AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA _takes breath_ AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA _takes breath_ AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

liberals fucking B T F O

Attached: 39952D48-44B9-4509-B961-638FCC9ED0C1.jpg (1072x1013, 136K)

Burn

>MUH RUSSIA

Attached: 01.jpg (1200x1600, 242K)

I wonder how it feels to be mocked by the opposition so openly like Democrats are

he isn't wrong.

I haven't heard anything about Russia being involved. No one has said that but the president. Prove me wrong?

Don't get me wrong, the whole fucking caucus was slimy with the residue of the elite DNC members agendas, but didn't the chairman come out and say he fucked up? No one blamed anyone.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEK

Of course not. It's projection 101, he can't stop thinking of Putin's dick and he thinks everyone else is the same.

So is he a terrorist or a fag if he blew half of america?

What happened in Iowa?

Attached: illust_68318104_20200121_231246.jpg (650x918, 145K)

No you Halfwit, he's saying that dems think Russia is behind it when republicans win, or if there is any counting issues in a republican vote, yet don't seem to have the same thoughts when it's their vote that fucks up.

Jesus fuck man.

he literally cant even point to where iowa is on a map

but keep chugging his limp dick

dayum!

Dems tried to screw over Bernie again, but no-one is buying their "It's a software glitch" bullshit.

>screw over Bernie

Bernie was never meant to win in the first place. Always a sham candidate to get people’s attention.

Attached: 653BB456-35F4-436D-ABAF-35BF726A83F9.jpg (568x500, 69K)

>Russia is the boogyman
You americans try that one every other decade and every time history shows you were being retarded political sheep

Lol, sure. Let's go with that.

Biden's name has Russian origins.

>ignore 2016

It's so bad Jeb! was slinging the heat their way.

Fucking Jeb!

op is still retarded

He.... He was probably trolling bro.

nobody cares go back to Cred Forums both left and right are retards kys

Ive seen it here, on this very site, in the last 24 hours.

Sorry I don't save screencaps.

Trump is just defusing your own retard grenade before it goes off in your face.

Now Dems will have to defend "MUH RUSSIA" for the next week, 1000 articles and a billion angry tweets incoming, and more disgust from voters aimed at Democrats.

Trump just keeps winning.

I think trump meant to type "stop" instead of "start". otherwise he's literally shitposting.

Apparently some people have not figured out that he is a very effective Troll, and leads Dems and Reporters around the nose by his Twitter posts.

This is why there has been so much pressure to remove him from Twitter, and to "control" social media.

When Zuckerborg said no, suddenly he was a lifelong Trump supporter, instead of a liberal darling.

Better luck in five years!

>Prove me wrong?
NYPA

What do you mean, five years? Trump will be president for the rest of his life. Then he will be embalmed and enshrined. Statues will be made of him.

That would be glorious!