Imagine being so brainwashed that you think you live on a spinning ball flying around a fireball in the emptiness of...

Imagine being so brainwashed that you think you live on a spinning ball flying around a fireball in the emptiness of space with 0 evidence

A vacuum cannot coexist next to a pressurized atmosphere without a container, testable science.

We see too far. The earth MUST be curving 8 inches per mile squared. its not. we see mountains top to bottom 123 miles away with thermal video. light refraction exists but not to that INSANE extent bending thousands of feet. just another excuse to convince your programming is true

You sheep believe in outer space and a spinning rock earth due to trust of your governmentauthority and video screens. LOL. beyond embarrassing. It only exists within your imagination. Religion lol

The moon and sun in our sky from our perspective are the exact same size and move through the direct same pathway. so the sun is 4000x4000 larger and farther away to the moon from our perspective. the chances of that in random infinite space all from a magical big boom that created everything out of nothing is 0%

also the moonlights temperature is colder than the temperature under a shadow, proving that the moon is its own light source and not sunlight reflecting off the moon. easily testable.
You've been indoctrinated just like everyone else. wake the fuck up. A spinning ball sounds crazier than a flat motionless plane (which is our god given senses)

Herd mentality isn't always correct. saying bait proves your a retard and just suppress information you dont want to hear because it doesnt fit your world view, which is a lie. sorry

gravity is strong enough to hold oceans to a spinning ball (trillions of pounds), yet weak enough that a feather can dance in the wind and trees grow upwards. gravity is simply mass being denser than the air around it. this is why a helium balloon will go upwards due to helium being less dense than air. mass denser than air goes down.

Flat earth is the scientific method. Globe earth is pseudoscience and theories.

Attached: flat_earth.jpg (639x290, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mrHDUqf_gBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok user

Nice bait, faggot

kek, thanks for this user, made me chuckle

Attached: lee laughing.jpg (236x182, 8K)

So we are a fucking Oreo?

op is faggot

So how can ships sail around the world? How are they not falling down? You are a stupid shithead. Of course it is a globe. Pictures from the moon show it. Did religion tell you that it's a plate?

Ok zoomer

Funny how you trolls can't produce even one picture, just a bunch of cartoons

Attached: 1520859264938.gif (2051x1077, 1.5M)

I know you're trolling but:
How do you explain in the flat earth theory the following:
1- Seasons
2- Stars that can only be seen depending of the hemisphere?
3- Lunar eclipse?

This meme died ages ago, fuck off.

Attached: flat earth ecipse.jpg (2000x2000, 281K)

Adding one:
Travel time differences flying south to north or north to south when comparing from sphere model to flat model, why does the sphere models stays true to the real world travel time we know while flat earth model basically cant put any accurate numbers due to its retarded model?

Flat earthers are either the dumbest niggers on the planet or the best trolls.

0/10

That's the problem with Cred Forums- you can't tell whether someone is being satirical and clever or actually is as retarded as they sound
It's Poe's Law in effect and it results in nothing good that simply wastes everyone's time

Attached: 1491696735666.jpg (495x450, 71K)

Gravity on a disc due to what? Moving through space? Except velocity doesn't create artificial gravity, acceleration does.
If you're in a car and you throw a ball as the driver slams on the gas or breaks, the ball changes to new gravitational force.
However, at a solid 60 km/h you can safely throw a ball inside the car. Because gravity returns to normal.
So unless you mean to say that the disc of earth is fucking accelerating nonstop and ignoring terminal velocity. Fucking idiot.

>or the best trolls.
u wot?
It hasn't been good for years... well, at least since Kyrie.

Flat earth....really ....
does it hurt being that stupid

This is photoshop.

No, you.

This shit again. Go jump from the edge of the earth then and tell us what you see

youtu.be/mrHDUqf_gBY

Attached: EP8fbWOUYAAHW9O.jpg (644x508, 95K)

Attached: OP.png (1200x659, 1.08M)

Best ylyl I've seen in a while

Ok user, please show us an image from space of the earth. Thanks.

>all that text
Wheres the edge?

I talk to the dead, and they say the earth is flat.. so there! OP may be onto something

If the earth is flat, explain this.

Attached: 1517450618521.png (1350x1080, 1.47M)

flat earthers can;t explain the Cavendish experiment performed over 220 years ago. Must me a NASA lie, except NASA didn't exist yet and it was performed in England. It must be fake news, right FEs?

>I don't really believe in flat earth,
>but it's the only way I know to get attention.

I went to space fucker. It’s spherical all the way

If earth is flat what are the other planets and the sun ? Sun is also flat ?

Per mile squared ?

Imagine what not knowing what an oblate spheroid is

>a vaccum cannot exist next to a pressurized atmosphere
What are gravitation, electromagnetism, the weak interaction, and the strong interaction.
Your aslo comparing a artificial relative vacuum on the earth's surface to the constant vacuum of space.