Do you agree that handjobs are underrated?

Do you agree that handjobs are underrated?

Attached: Screenshot_20191221-190041_Chrome.jpg (960x540, 198K)

they are overrated,why not just jerk yourself off

This

totally not

Handjobs feel way better than jerking off, it's not even close

Really depends on the girl. Nothing's more disappointing than an unenthusiastic handjob, but I've had some girls who nailed the technique. Massage Parlor handjobs can be amazing too

Handjobs are fucking great, if the woman is any good at them . Get the right happy ending joint, or real in studio pro.
Fuck yeah.

no woman can jack you off better than you can

Nope. Overrated

I got my first handjob from an AMP and it was wayyyyy better than jerking off
I felt sensations in my dick that I didn't know were possible

I don’t care if they are or aren’t. I like them and they get the job done.

They are underrated because most women don't learn how to do it right and most guys get impatient and take over.

More HJ!

Attached: images - 2020-02-08T112241.028.jpg (411x745, 35K)

Never come from them, chicks can't jack me like I jack me, ever. At this point I've had about 20ish try and fail.

Only came from a blowjob twice.

I need pussy, period.

They put that extra effort. Nothing like having an asian beauty kissing you and rubbing your nipples while jerking you with the perfect grip and technique.
I'm a big supporter of AMPs

Depends on the girl, just like blowjobs. An ex used to hold my cock like it was some delegate thing, she barely even put pressure with her lips when sucking. Hell she couldn't even ride cock well. My new gf grips that fucker like a champ, will suck until her jaw feels stiff, and knows how to ride. The ex also had way more partners than the new gf, she was even objectively "hotter" but that was it. She went through life being the hot girl and never needed to try at sex.

the first time I got a handjob was on the schoolbus ride home during freshman year of high school, I was 14. I ended up cumming all over the black shirt I was wearing right before my stop and had to walk from the back of the bus to the door with my cum clearly all over me, I don't think anyone noticed though.

Yes I love that! But I need the girl to be at least somewhat attractive to actually enjoy it.
My first time was incredible, I had a 26 year old and gave me an amazing handjob while I had my hand between her butt cherks. I squeezed tight as she did this gentle double handed twist on my uncut shroom, she made me blast all over my neck and chest.
I've been addicted ever since, but sadly I get an old lady too often for my liking (there are like 2 or 3 people there usually and the Chinese customers are probably shameless enough to reserve the younger chicks).

It takes some regular practice and also some self-control but when a woman can make ya bust with all three holes and her hands shit is liquid cash money.

lol its all about building a relationship with the younger ones and getting their numbers. I dont even go to the massage parlor anymore. I got a few girls who let me go to their actual apartments so they don't have to split their earnings and I get more time.

Honestly, the Chinese customers do book but the girls lowkey prefer clean cut white guys who can actually fuck. One of the older girls I see (35-40 but MILFy) usually lets me fuck her more than once because she likes me lol

It's just so unpredictable, plus I highly doubt they have their own apartments. NYC rents are high as fuck, they probably live in flophouses.
I do think they appreciate that I'm young and somewhat handsome though, they seem to put more effort in for me compared to if I was an old fat guy.
I had one of them give me a handjob in 69 position one time (with her panties on though) and I came so fucking hard

I go to places in Flushing and they all live pretty local. Shit's cheap when you have a deal with the people who own apartments there (*hint* Triads *hint*)
Oh yeah, they definitely let us take more risks. Took this one girl awhile to let me eat her out and I had to convince her with money initially. Now she lets me do it no extra cost because I fucking love eating out asian girls

hand jobs fucking suck because they mutilated my penis when i was born

no other person knows the very specific position and movement that's required to get the perfect glide, pressure, etc as to not hurt my cock better than I do

not having a foreskin makes handjobs suck without lube

God I hate America

I would love to get the number of one of the cuter ones. I just don't know where we would do it.
The place I go to is in Manhattan Chinatown and it's pretty cheap, same price as 2014 when I started going.
I just wish Latinas had parlors like this since I like Latinas even more.

I'm 100% against cutting but you should still be able to get a good handjob
Go to an AMP, they're cock experts and use tons of oil regardless.
Also, avoid cooming for at least 3 days before you go.

Got Kik? I can definitely help you find some new spots. Manhattan Chinatown's kinda weak. I'd either hit up Flushing for new girls or KTown if you can ball out. But true that, I genuinely wish more latinas had parlors. Those are only big in Cali

Yeah
Lowellc1995
I go to Manhattan Chinatown since it seems more run down + is easier to get to from where I live. And also it's near cool neighborhoods, my routine is getting a handie then going out to drink at one of the LES dive bars.
The bartender probably wonders why I randomly appear by myself once every few months

And apparently Queens does have Latina parlors, they're just expensive as fuck.
But maybe there's something out there.
Imagine getting an actually decent sized ass to grab onto during a happy ending, I would coom my soul out

Don't hate America, user. Hate the jews that corrupted America.

just messaged you
I think depending on how much you make, ktown might be a better option for you. Hotter, younger girls and honestly KTown is a better spot. Less likely to get coronavirus lol

That coronavirus scare actually stopped me from going the other day, since those chicks are basically peasants.
But I can't take it any longer

Shit, I think I need to redownload the app

dont know if every handjob and blowjob i've ever gotten have been absolute shit or if every girl i've been with have been shit at giving them but all i've got are disappointments

Yeah then you definitely should reconsider going to Chinatown, mate. Midtown's way safer.

Also you should look into rubmaps

Do you have to pay for that?
And will your kik show up once I download the app? I don't think kik has cloud storage

yeah sadly have to pay. my message should show up but I can just message you again

90% downloaded but froze for now
How expensivs is rubmaps, and how much more expensivs is K town?

$19.95 a month or $149 for a full year. Kinda seems like a ripoff until your favorite place shuts down and you gotta roll the dice for good options.
KTown can be like $200+ but you get way better options and an actual massage to boop. Last time I went I had an arab girl. Before that a russian. I still think Flushing's the best bang for your buck though

Yup, love to get finished with a HJ.

webm related.

Attached: daisyfinish.webm (720x405, 1.57M)

Attached: ycum2.webm (720x405, 1.8M)

That guy has a perfect dick

Attached: missycum.webm (720x405, 1.41M)

Attached: vanillacum.webm (720x405, 1.64M)

Attached: blondcum.webm (720x405, 1.55M)

I love a woman handling my dick.

why thank you. appreciate it.

here's a pic of it for you.

Attached: 20130823_132436.jpg (2448x3264, 1.56M)

Having cum shot on me doesn't seem like a good time.
This is more like it

How did you get the Green Goblin to give you a handy?

Actually prefer handjobs to blowjobs.

Will OP ever be able to unsee it now?

You cuntns need to move to Australia

Grips like a champ

You mean like a man

But a trap caaaaaan