Fucking reddit

Fucking reddit

Attached: 20200208_131426.png (1440x2463, 299K)

I don't get it. What are you mad at?

when you literally can't relate to the other 50% of humans. you faggot incels deserve every shitty thing in your life

Reddit should stay on Reddit.
Take yourself back.

*Fucking women. Paying for women's shit made sense before feminism, now it's just women wanting it both ways. Women honestly think they're special victims when the truth is they've always had it easier than men if only because most men don't want to fuck another man over a woman. Men and boys are raped, assaulted and killed all the time but women, proudly self identified feminists especially, are too retarded and narcissistic to realize this.

that post is why women should not have rights

I'm still going to pay. Cunt should know its place

Attached: 1552999283809.jpg (683x681, 65K)

Imagine being triggered by nobodies on reddit and then coming to Cred Forums to complain about it to the autistic nobodies here. KYS

Thinly veiled incel rage thread
Sageypoo

Imagine being triggered enough to comment on a nobody's post. KYS.

Rage thread?

Attached: Jess Cooper.png (501x784, 289K)

Thinly veiled bait
>sageypoo
Cringe

Why rage? If you do the time because some bitch lied, hunt her down and kill her when you get out.

This

i think this sub is a women only echochamber where people are encouraged to identify males to ban them.
i don't doubt that poster believes this shit but i imagine that it's meant as bait to lure dudes to feed their power trip

I think you forgot to take your meds.

>because you need relationships more than us

Its funny how completely wrong she is. All women talk about or worry about is having a bf. Most guys dont really give a fuck, they just wanna get laid.

Girls cant survive without a relationship. Most of us here are virgins who havent touched a girl for at least 20 years now. I doubt any girl has been alone for that long.

Cuz prison isn't fun

Attached: Arrested for Trolling.png (650x887, 224K)

Attached: ACLU Apology.png (579x3524, 944K)

>Remember to rape her for real this time, and not get convincted because double jeopardy
Of course it doesn't actually work, but it's funny

>Ello Ello Ello, wots all this then, oi wheres you satire loisence m8?
>Naww bollocks, i dun didn't get it renewed
>That's it me old china, you're nicked, can't post offensive content without a satire loisence or proof of being a minority

Post the rage, faggots. I wanna see how quickly our society/species is going down the shitter

Attached: Romeo & Juliet Law.png (658x1616, 278K)

Isn’t FemaleDatingStrategy just incel “redpill” bullshit but reversed? Like, they don’t pretend to be anything else. They also don’t represent an amount of the population anyone should be concerned about. Stop finding things to be outraged about and take your cups to the sink.

Fuckin slag. We *were* required to pay because we used to be the only ones required to work. now you're just looking for excuses to be a cheap fuckin cunt

your lack of reading comprehension is your problem, not mine

Imagine being this much of a pathetic faggot. Christ alive. Get some help.

Attached: 1579475549471.jpg (700x539, 96K)

>They also don’t represent an amount of the population anyone should be concerned about.

people thought this about regressives 5-6 years ago but here we are.
whining about them won't fix anything though

Attached: Huffington Post.jpg (931x583, 52K)

men and women are exactly the same.
this is why women need a keg up with everything and men need to be contained like the rabid dogs that they are

Fuck off and kys whiteknight.

>We are happiest when we are single and childless
Boy is she gonna hit the wall like a fucking train crash. Imagine constantly having to pee, thats how childless women past their thirties feel.

>All women are bad
You realize you are the opposite side of the same feminazi coin, right? Women are awesome. What I'm posting are cunts. Cunts should be hated. Women are pretty cool tho

Attached: Mens Curfew.jpg (452x960, 71K)

There are more male homicides 1) because women are a lot weaker than men and 2) they don't consider abortion murder. Women kill and abuse the only humans weaker than them, babies and children.

Attached: Stop False Rape Accusations.jpg (1302x1840, 317K)

Cranky ‘cause you’re a miserable piece of shit, aren’t ya? Man the fuck up and take ownership of your own problems instead of blaming them on women who
I guarantee don’t think about you. Ever.

Make violence domestic again.

>All women are bad

that wasn't being said.

Tbh I think whoever wrote that is based. It sounds pretty trad really

Imagine having no argument, it usually helps to back up the insults. You just sound like one of those loud and small dogs.

A delusional feminist whore like that doesn't deserve to live much less have a trad man.

Yea actually I don’t know what I was thinking. I kind of forgot that she’s saying women would be happier and should be independent

Weak-willed simpering manlets are for ridiculing, not debating.

Attached: 034A8B1C-E1D1-4DB7-B169-2E0C52C8C0C4.png (225x225, 10K)

you just like BBC, and are taking it out on all males because you are either too scared/ or cant get it

>implying you even had an argument
What the user said was true. Women are in the workforce and perfectly capable of paying for their own shit. The women are just being unrealistic and wanting it both ways, as they tend to do.

>as they tend to do
Even trying your hardest to look objective and logical, you can’t help but betray your agenda. Pathetic.

>still nothing
Shocking

Okay, how about this: your perception of the world and the women who inhabit it is fundamentally flawed. It doesn’t represent the reality, which is billions of straight and lesbian couples coexisting and thriving with each other, and no amount of bitching about women (read: your life and the lack of physical/emotional connection in it) will change that.

It is easier for you to believe that women are all blood-sucking leeches than consider that the reason every interaction you have with women is negative is because you’re a negative and pessimistic person incapable if treating other individuals as individuals. You are the reason your life is shit. The first step to success is acknowledging that. But you won’t, because you’re a pussy. Take your cups to the sink.

Kys

>all that text and still no argument against what was originally said
Notice I didn't say all but you jumped to that because you were just that triggered. All you have are insults, like a bitch.