Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Attached: confederate_flag630.jpg (630x354, 70K)

Because they built everything
The whole developed world belongs to them

Because hip hop and rap are for retarded niggers

please define your definition of racist, because currently the left uses it to define anything you disagree with. So definition first then ill answer

consider suicide nigger

Because they’re smart enough to not sing about committing crime and killing cops

I dont believe you are black, post your arm with timestamp or get out faggot. I will only convers with the realist of niggas

not an answer

not an answer

not an answer

not an answer

not an answer

non answer

not an answer

Isn’t everybody? It’s human nature.

Not an answer

Because its funny.

Attached: 1578089464968.png (426x430, 229K)

Why are blacks racist?

100% guarantee blacks are way more racist than whites.

not an answer

not an answer

not an answer

1. Human Nature.

2. Contact with blacks.

3. Look up crime statistics.

not an answer

Why do you keep making this thread rabbi?

The race has collectively reconciled with the truth that asians are the superior race.

not an answer

not an answer

Older racists is because of ignorance. Younger racists because they grew up loving black culture and being welcoming to other races, until everyone started this anti-white shit constantly and felt unwanted so decided to defend themselves and join groups that accepted them. I guarantee if lefties and non whites acted incredibly kind to young whites tomorrow racism would end in a couple years.

not an answer

Ablublu

Attached: 634CCF6D-1A7D-45F2-9FCF-B7348F1D9C2B.jpg (500x490, 41K)

Because we're the master race, nigger.

not an answer

not an answer

Cause they got tiny dicks and giant egos

Well white people did enslave their ancestors for hundreds of years and attempted to beat the culture out of them

im not but it's fun to say nigger

Attached: snapbbc.webm (452x720, 1007K)

Not an answer

Not an answer

Not an answer

These threads. This is why I'm racist. I wasn't before, but I sure am as fuck now.

Attached: 1504994255697.png (858x725, 361K)

You aren't black

Not an answer

Not an answer

Not a nigger

Their racist to themselves. The amount of light skin/dark skin hate is hilarious

Race doesn't exist.

Not an answer

Because white-oids were made 11,000 years ago by an evil scientist named Yakube. You would know this if you were back which you aren't white devil.

Attached: 8c26d21a47d7d791bcee520487ba4bdf.jpg (774x643, 106K)

Reminder OP is from reddit and is looking for someone to validate his opinion and doesn’t understand Cred Forums is not an echo chamber for shitty opinions.
>inb4 not an answer

I'm white. I love Afro-Americans. (I love the word "Afro-American" lol. It has a real 70's feel to it).

Attached: TV-MSNBC-Sharpton-1.jpg (1470x828, 108K)

why dont you move to africa then?

why do blacks bully other blacks for being too "white"

Samefag

literally everyone is

Attached: 1579303309613.jpg (478x718, 29K)

this

monkey see monkey do

Because the 14 words

What culture?

no, white people bought their ancestors because blacks sold their own race into slavery. white people did not go around catching and kidnapping free black africans with big nets and then ship them back to the colonies. Only 5% of the black slaves transported across the Atlantic actually went to the U.S.; Most in fact went to Latin America to serve Hispanic slave-owners. An estimated 3,000 blacks owned a total of 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860. One study concluded that 28 percent of free blacks owned slaves, which is a far higher percentage than that of free whites who owned slaves.

Slavery was really was a business thing, as slavery was practiced elsewhere in the world at the time and wasn't terribly unusual. Though by that time it was considered somewhat low-brow, people were completely aware it would allow the rich to displace poor whites.

Most whites didn't own slaves, they instead lost their jobs to slaves. Slaves were actually pretty goddamn expensive, if anything the true crime was deliberately not educating them in order to keep them powerless.

Ironically modern black culture is anti-intellectual, anti-education and essentially levies the charge that everything which "the white man" has written is a tool of oppression. No, not allowing you to read was a tool of oppression, education on the other hand is the only thing that grants true freedom.