Whats the goal of this?

Whats the goal of this?
Gays have been around for thousands of years and will be in thousands of years time so what's the goal?

Attached: 42182-26386.jpg (1200x1200, 135K)

Where do I get one of those shirts?

>been around for thousands of years
as are people attracted to minors, whats the point in doing anything? we're all gonna die anyway

I wasn't going that deep in to philosophy but a fair enough comment

Cancer has been around for just as long.
Doesn't mean we don't try to prevent it.

So have/will morons, best to stop trying to understand them.

Horrible analogy in defense of homosexuals.

"They've always been around"

>what's the goal?
Sowing hatred.
That's all

Cred Forums
>Jerks to traps 24/7
Also Cred Forums
>Gays bad

publicity. If you can't get good publicity, bad publicity will do for now.
Publicity can be exchanged for money.
There's also a conspiracy theory that their whole M.O. is causing people to lash out at them then suing for damages.
how does a niche church that also says 'god hates veterans' telling godless heathens that a god they don't worship hates them in anyway stop them from sodomizing each other?
It doesn't. It's all about publicity.

fpbp

It makes Republicans feel good

traps are not gay you new faggot

1 in 20 are gay. Unless you are a Bible-thumper: Then it's more like 1 in 5.

funny because these are pics from the westboro baptist church

not only do they vote democrat exclusively but most of the family is ACLU lawyers
but hold up it gets stranger
the founder of the church fred phelps was one of the head layers on the case of brown vs the board of education

than why do most polls show them at about 2% of the population

how fucking high are you?

For you to not be gay, faggot

highest i could find was from the ucla school of law and it puts it at about 8% so that seems about right

what part of this post isnt 100% true?

>ACLU lawyers
LOL no they're lawyers but not ACLU lawyers. They make their money by suing whenever they get hurt at one of their protests

>claiming all of Cred Forums jerks to traps
Some of us aren't fags, user.

sherly phelps worked for both the alcu of nabraska and missouri

fred phelps was working with the aclu when he made his most famous case

Nathan Phelps was a lgtq rights activist working with the aclu but he has left the church

All we have to do is push you back in the "closet".

The goal is to provide the mind with an enemy. It has no other purpose. Two consenting dudes fucking one another has no impact on anyone but those two dudes. But by making them an enemy, you cease having to construct solutions for some problems, and can simply say "X is a problem because two dudes fucked one another." It's a way to label someone as "other" which creates a commonality you can share with others, preventing both parties from having to find commonalities around something else.

This behaviour is very visible around the dinner table of families who all share the same sort of hatreds. Talking about the hatred and sharing different stories about the otherness and how the own group elevate themselves above that otherness, and how poorly the otherness behave (or how poor their quality is) creates a sense of unity.

Most of the times someone's going "all X are Y", they're displaying that behaviour. It's not new knowledge.

I will tell you the secret about Westboro Baptist church.

The top levels of their "church" are all lawyers. You will notice they all also have very expensive cameras whenever they protest with their cute little signs. This is to record any and all reactions that people take against them. Then they sue you for all they can. It's just a scam.

Sure they have a few idiots that follow them legitimately, but don't be fooled. Follow the money. And for the record they aren't a very big concern at all, there are more muslims in the US than Westboro followers.

Attached: b4xzsyw4ndw11.jpg (667x270, 33K)

whats funny is at one time it didnt have an effect on the dudes either

the idea of the gay identity is historically new
threw most of history what you stuck your dick in had little to no barring on who you are

it's illogical stupidity.

>there are more muslims in the US than Westboro followers

uh no shit there a church made up of a single family and there extended family

Fist your penis in fustration you fungit

you might to go look up who historicaly fred phelps was at one time he was one of the most famous lawyers in the country

Traps are very gay. Fag.

Virtue signaling to their fellow inbreds

Fred Phelps was associated with the ACLU before he started WBC due to his history in the civil right arena, ironically

yea i brought up brown vs the board of education in an earlier post
i worry about how many dumb asses reading this don't know what that case is

I am english and have no idea what this means
OP btw

Godhatesfags.com obviously. Its right there on the shirt.

it means he was a civil rights lawyer who for famous for the case to allow black children in the southern white schools

confused the shit out of me because i was in highschool at the time and we had black kids there

they are talking about the church that you posted the pic of

ok thankyou. I was just trying to provoke a reaction

Attached: brother-bear-19.png (1440x900, 420K)

o dude if you dont know what that pic is from you should look in to it its facinating

they are know for protesting the funerals of soldiers with signs that say"god hates fags" and "thank god for dead soldeirs"

its facinating cause there not only nuts but come from super liberal roots

litraly fight for gay rights while telling gays they are going to go to hell for there sins

>Gays have been around for thousands of years

People have been around for hundreds of thousands of years, and primates have been around for tens of millions of years.

What happened a few hundred years ago to cause gayness to begin?

Asking for a friend.

Traps are mega gay retard,
to deny it only hurts yourself

Is it bad that I almost always read the word “fascinating” as facesitting?

Traps are only gaeiy if you see the penis, just dont stare at the penis get her to wrap it in a shemagh

OP's great .... great grandfather was born. This was the birth of homosexuality in human beings, and it has grown ever since then.

Freedom of speech (until Kommissar Bernie gets in, anyway).
Next.

Attached: 1556671556864.jpg (540x553, 74K)

F
P
B
P

Attached: 0FFF27D9-A13E-4D6E-BD8A-E9E93E01D912.jpg (680x680, 78K)

Like all cults the goal is money
They gain mass publicity which turns into deals
They also collect donations from the cultists

Attached: 1519149474969.jpg (600x501, 61K)

get free money from the kkk and other hate groups. they're all lawyers btw

>What happened a few hundred years ago to cause gayness to begin?
All primates have gays
Tons of other species do too, mammalian and otherwise

There're various evolutionary theories to it's benefits but it's fundamentally retarded to pretend it's somehow a flaw or exclusive to humanity

an opion on Cred Forums that i agree with shit it's a fagget kill it

>All primates have gays
citation needed. inb4 "buh, buh, Bonobos." Being willing to fuck anything at the drop of a hat is not what gayness is, faggot.

>thinks god doesn't hate niggers

>it's fundamentally retarded to pretend it's somehow a flaw or exclusive to humanity
I genuinely don't mean to imply that gayness is a flaw, and I am genuinely curious what the real cause is. If there were genuine examples of deviation from the norm gayness in several other species of animals or even in non human apes or primates, then it would be very obvious that Natural Selection is causing gayness as a a form of variation because Natural Selection selects for variation as an insurance policy.

However, since no real examples of deviation from the norm gayness exist in non human animals, and since gayness is not a type of variation that provides an insurance policy for extinction, there doesn't seem to be any obvious reason for it.

same goal as every other movement? to change what won't be changed?

see:
racial supremacy
religious supremacy
empires growing endlessly
rulers ruling forever
large scale government

humans constantly do things that were never going to work in the first place. We have all of history to prove this but nobody can think that far

Attached: yummwp.jpg (800x582, 200K)

>so what's the goal?
Ending faggotry, you retard.

There has been Down's Syndrome, cerebral palsy, all sorts of insanities too... doesn't mean we should accept it as a routine part of a healthy population, let alone encourage it as something to be enjoyed.

Things that have been around for thousands of years:

>pedophilia
>rape
>murder
>infanticide

The point is that a healthy society attempts to balance freedom with reigning in rampant degeneracy. Its a fine line, but we've clearly crossed it.

Attached: 47B3758000000578_5228857_Amazi.jpg (634x878, 75K)

The problem is not that the want to fuck each other. It is flaunting it in public where there are impressionable young children. Most of us don't want our children exposed to their degeneracy.

To troll faggots for cash

It is a flaw because it is unnatural and anti-nature. When they gain a certain level of acceptance in society, they always cause the fall of that society.

as long as there are dicks and holes to put them in, there will be gays.

>what's the goal?

To sow hatred because they are terrified that they secretly like the taste of dick.

They're entertainers.

Nobody really likes gay people. In public everyone fakes compassion for gays but when we get home we fire up the computer and watch fag hate videos to quench our thirst.

Everyone I know has Westboro Baptist On Demand Streaming service. So those people probably make a pretty penny talking shit to mentally ill homosex.