VOTE FOR ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU FREE SHIT

>VOTE FOR ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU FREE SHIT

Attached: bernie-sanders-2018-ap.jpg (1440x907, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Y-TWFKw4tU
itsuptous.org/blog/breaking-down-us-federal-budget-fiscal-year-2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK Cred Forumscel

no, man, vote for trump and have your money going to the corporates and to war, fuck healthcare and education

Is that not his fucking message?

no, man, vote for bernie and have your money going to a tranny's sex change operation and tyrone's afro history degree

yes komrade vote for glorious leader Trump instead

sure it is, whatever you fancy.

>komrade
This from a fag who's team just got caught rigging the Iowa caucus, but sure

What the fuck do you think "free" health care is you retard? You think you're not gonna pay for a tranny's healthcare?

>Vote for me and I'll stop using the money you are already paying the government to fund unneeded imperialistic wars, line the pockets of greedy bankers and CEOs, and shovel funding and legislation towards only those individuals who donate to our reelection campaign, instead using this money and increased taxing from the wealthiest 1% who currently pay next to nothing to instead provide basic resources for all Americans of all incomes.

There ya go. Fixed that for you.

Thank you.

LOL, it's cute you really think any of that will happen with Bernie the Jew Sanders as president

Not even his own party wants him. The jew gets jewed by other jews because his jewery is very obvious.

Attached: 1480287464869.jpg (258x225, 11K)

You so dumb.

LOL, it's cute you think Trump will do anything else but continue to leech off the American taxpayers by having all government functions take place on his properties at inflated costs to line the pockets of himself and his family. Heaven forbid we want everyone to have access to quality healthcare, we need to pay all that money so the Annoying Orange can take frequent trips to his own golf course.

it could be worse, i could be a supporter of bernie sanders

But Mr. Bernie, not only does Trump get us jobs but we also get to rob people... why would we need free shit, we're getting paid to pillage.

>LOL, it's cute you think Trump
Stopped reading there. This is about your Jewish Superhero Bernie. You wanna try that another try or are you done?

Turn off the TV , Shylock.

except he wont. he will take my shit and give it to the 1,000 beaners who just walked across the border in exchange for their votes

We beat the Nazis once and we'll do it again if we have to. Spew your anti semite shit in public and see how long you have a decent job and a perfectly undamaged face.

WOAH TOUGH GUY ALERT

>Turn on Fox News.

I believe that's what you meant to say. You need do nothing but analyze his spending to see the fraud he's committing.

Dem trips though.

>This from a fag who's team just got caught rigging the Iowa caucus
A) not on a team
B) nice fox news talking points

Yes, he should get his news from an unbiased source, like CNN

LMAO

nice trips though

Attached: 435.jpg (480x491, 25K)

A) Sure you are
B) Nice faggot talking points

that's crazy I don't remember voting for a democrat in my life but keep making assumptions meme warrior. the only faggot here is your father for not pulling out.

>What the fuck do you think "free" health care is you retard?
lol

Or be an actual educated human being and check several...at which point you STILL come to the conclusion that Trump is a sack of shit. Funny how the entire world is somehow lying and the historically proven conman is the only beacon of honesty.

>What the fuck do you think "free" health care is you retard?
where I'm from, we call it universal healthcare, and we very well know it's not "free".
>You think you're not gonna pay for a tranny's healthcare?
I already do, and that's fine.

OK Joomer

>dah joo jooz teh jooo and ze joooz are jooiz jooz who jooz abloo blooo muh joooooooz
your shits getting old, Cred Forumscel.

>You wanna try that another try
you having a stroke, mate?

You might be fine with it but I'm sure as fuck am not. I'm not paying for some mentally ill faggot's fucking healthcare. That is ridiculous.

Yeah because the jew media NEVER lies and everything they say is factual, even when the only evidence they have is a "source" that may or may not even exist. But fags like you eat it up because muh orange man bad. But when that nigger was in office you weren't saying all this bullshit.

woah.. powerful

Sounds good to me , he has my vote.

>You might be fine with it but I'm sure as fuck am not
okay, then stay in your ass-backwards third world shithole and have fun with your niggers.

Russians won't let him win.

mine too, I like me some shit and I like my shit free.

This fucking idiot supports Democrats New Way Forward Bill. It will LITERALLY be the end of the United States.

He literally should just say that. I mean who doesn't like free shit?

Say that in public. Please, go ahead and say that in public. You're a big enough man to say on here behind an anonymous face, so grow a set of balls and make a video if you (with your face) talking about the "evil Jew and black man" and post it for your friends, family, and employer to see. Do it so that way, you can stand proudly with your convictions as you watch everyone you love drop you like Trump drops crumpled McDonalds bags.

But I have a very strong feeling you would never say that publically. Who's the "tough guy" now?

I think you mean "Support me and I will sell you, your info, and your contributions to the DNC at a predetermined time, take my payoff, and disappear to another new house."

Source: 2016

Looks like the faggot KIKE is triggered. But I'll tell you what, I'll do that after you walk up to a nigger and tell him you wanna suck his dick. Deal?

Lol. So much cringe.

You mean that thing the Republicans do to? Get your head out of your ass, both parties are awful and are guilty of some egregious bullshit.

His video would be irrelevant anyway. Bernie wants to give us the life we deserve. Trump wants to punish us for being liberal. If you think that he shouldn't have been acquitted then you're retarded

youtu.be/_Y-TWFKw4tU

The trannys fought and won to get trans declassified as a mental illness. In doing so, they didn't understand it would mean the treatments would no longer be covered by public healthcare

Looks like the Nazi dumbass is too scared to admit who he is. No wonder you like Trump - "triggering the liberals" is more important to you than actually doing things that help the country

They givin out all the money/shit anyway, thats not gunna stop. the only thing thats different is that instead of handing it out to wealth hoarders who neither need or do anything worthwhile with it we instead spread it around to those who need it, will spend it, and work hard.

whats the problem?

No I mean the very specific thing that Bernie Sanders did at the DNC convention last election.

Or did you forget?

Their masters have told them it's a big bad evil thing.

based and truthpilled

i nevar fergets
i nevuhr forgibz
expoct me

Attached: wxEHqvm.jpg (720x755, 83K)

Attached: pnalysi.jpg (818x703, 78K)

Free is the most costly thing.

Bernie wont increase my taxes. I dont make enough money

The IRS is already taking our money you asswipe. It's just that instead of paying for things that benefits everyone, its going to things that help rich people become even richer. Pick up a book (you know, that thing that has a whole bunch of paper in it with some ink on it (yes, I needed to define it. If you support Trump and the GOP, you are literally that stupid))

>wealth hoarders
You're fucking retarded

But sure, let's all give more money to Tyrone and Juan while they sit on the porch, THAT THEY DO NOT OWN, and sell drugs all day. Funny how people like you don't complain about that. And it's also funny how you think ONLY rich people will be taxed, when in reality anyone who isn't a porch monkey is going to pay more, like always.

>I dont make enough money
Do you make less than 30k a year? In that case you're right

This is a narrative spurred on by billionaires who really DO get free shit off of your own retardation. Because you are, of course, retarded, it worked.

Attached: 8B20F03D-60F1-4DED-9365-53F8FB7012AC.jpg (543x349, 90K)

>its going to things that help rich people become even richer
Can you provide even one example of this? Because I have a good feeling you can't

Attached: CS4897.png (874x512, 663K)

Attached: breadlinebernie.jpg (790x696, 123K)

Vote for Bernie. You totally won't end up in a gulag or dead.

Attached: stalinred.jpg (477x557, 54K)

Attached: greatt.jpg (736x704, 162K)

We all die user, I know you think Trump will fix that but don't be this dumb.
America already has gulags. Just look up global incarceration rates, then read the 13th amendment.

Attached: flytrap.jpg (1024x740, 182K)

Deal.

Attached: 33a02.jpg (700x525, 103K)

No one want's your 4wheeler Travis.

Makes no sense at all.

>Vote for me and I'll attempt and fail to stop using the money you are already paying the government to fund unneeded imperialistic wars, line the pockets of greedy bankers and CEOs, and shovel funding and legislation towards only those individuals who donate to our reelection campaign, instead using this money and increased taxing from the wealthiest 1% who currently pay next to nothing to instead provide basic resources for all Americans of all incomes.
Ftfy. Congress would never allow him to use our tax dollars responsibly. No matter how much Republicans deny it, the vast majority of Dems that hold positions of power are on their side.

Cringe

OK Boomer.

Hurr Durr Gibs me dat but I'll never go college, muh dick can go college, nigga.
Shieet

Attached: fuck you.jpg (220x329, 11K)

Attached: 1564712183539.jpg (960x864, 138K)

woah.. this.. this is powerful

>Can you provide even one example of this?
sure, The Military Industrial Complex.

He's trying to change the tax rate you fucking dunce

t-that's.. powerful

Sounds good.
The best thing is, you will also get this free shit, like it or not.

fake news

Republican party didn't want Trump and look where we are today.

>meme arrows
>in a meme
jesus christ this is meta inception level cringe

In the meantime, there is nothing stopping him from paying his "fair share" today.

Anyone at any time can write a check to the US Treasury and make a payment to reduce the public debt you fucking dunce

Attached: 29104601_NS.png (1352x1883, 282K)

>source: my poopy asshole

Imagine.
Free healthcare and education.
Like in functioning first world countries.
Without being coerced into the military, where they need every downtrodden guy, because US overbloated global presence demands so.

Faggot liberals didn’t defeat the nazis, kike lover

How will you pay for this sir?

>Bernie trying to make billionaires finally pay their share of the absolutely disgusting hoards of wealth whose scope are obviously beyond your feeble sheep mind
>wHy dOeSn'T hE jUsT pAy mOrE tAxEs tHeN

I'm Danish, and must agree on this.. it actually works, it works very well.

Attached: uls29.png (498x626, 233K)

>Faggot liberals didn’t defeat the nazis
you're right; the commie russians did.

SYKE

kek

Attached: 1456119882925 (1).jpg (720x614, 230K)

wtf I love Trump now

"KEEP OFF MY LAWN!"

Suck it up. Face it, you can’t win any of your battles.

Attached: 1C4ABABC-F8E9-4DAD-BD0F-6BF100C97936.jpg (2048x413, 232K)

It's free, you don't have to pay for it.

Attached: cortez-crazy-eyes.jpg (800x400, 33K)

you don't even own a car, do you?

inb4 don't need one, i like riding my bike

Attached: taxxx.png (733x491, 250K)

basically this

Attached: i.chzbgr.jpg (500x489, 25K)

funny.. that meme gets nothing right, pretty much shit all.
>kinds regards Mikkel Clair Nissen
>Mikkel is a Danish boy's name
>picture is a Danish actress
who the hell cooked up this shit lol

rækt bøsse

Attached: 1518286224346.webm (360x360, 1.27M)

Attached: top-1-percent-wealth.jpg (600x327, 33K)

Attached: D06nfygVAAEbDEQ.jpg (851x508, 46K)

Attached: 1563033458828.jpg (640x960, 80K)

yes, I own a car. Congratz with your bike.

Attached: 1%.jpg (767x847, 72K)

The funny thing is, even by a full communist redistribution (which won't happen under Sanders) the bottom 80%, yes the guys who are already rich as fuck, will GAIN from it as well.

ok but like cnn and NPR legitimately lie on the regular
idk about economists and those other ones

most Danes can afford a car, even with the 180% sales tax. The only ones who complain about it, are shithead Randbot liberals.

fake news

Except that that check will not lower the debt, it's put into limbo basically and would most likely go towards some new military conflict/boondoggle

>>kinds regards Mikkel Clair Nissen
>>Mikkel is a Danish boy's name
>>picture is a Danish actress
she's a published author in your country. search amazon... maybe read a book sometime?

Attached: 1577941349271.gif (500x267, 999K)

Hopefully Bernie will send some brown women to my house for me to breed and add to the diversity this country so badly needs.

Um, Danish car and home ownership is higher than the US

just one? how many decades old is it?

Attached: 4a8cc733f1d9d758f2fd8f7e68ed2de4.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Bernie gives you free shit
Trump takes free shit for himself

Exactly. Why doesn't he?

If other countries like France does rise the tax on the rich, they usually fuck off. That's why it won't work.
American rich can't fuck off. The US is the capital of capitalism. Where do they want top go? To the UK? After fighting their monarchy, because they didn't want to share, they come crawling back?
You need to understand this, when you want to know why the rich and the SJWs fucking hates Sanders. They assumed all the time, that the entire world needs to burn first, before they could be touched. Turns out a lot of Americans are just fed up with them. Killing Sanders is no longer an option. You need to kill half the population.

Attached: iu.jpg (1118x584, 86K)

2 million? that's really not very much. I mean that's a moderately successful man at his age.
Anyone that hasn't earned that much by his 70's is a fucking looser.

Higher by what metric

funny how 90% of Obama's debt came from Bush's fuck up.

Attached: 2885914.jpg (420x280, 28K)

Percentage of population owning a home and/or a car

sounds good to me

Attached: IMG_9810.jpg (1242x1542, 410K)

wrong-

It does, and it happened
The trannys had a meltdown over it

Attached: orzho2jppnn21.jpg (574x750, 55K)

shhhhhhhhhh

it's free stuff required to live, idiot. you are making it out as if it's unnecessary like video games or some shit.

you want no free stuff? okay, let's get rid of public schools, post office, fire department, cops

libertarians are so dumb. they'll say taxation is theft while still advocating for taxes. ancaps are the only ones consistent when they say that.

you have to have taxes for a government to even exist.do you think representatives in government will work for free?

no taxes implies no government

Attached: EO3WpfJUUAMpRiy.jpg (1428x2048, 535K)

>she's a published author in your country
Mille Dinesen? I only know her as an actress, sorry. What books has she written?

>only if it clears the house and senate
90% of trumps promises were shut down by the swamp with Bernie it will be 100%

>taxation is theft
There were no public taxes until the 16th amendment.

do you buy decades old cars? why? ain't you supposed to be rich? My car is some 5 years old.

lol nice car faggot

you didn't bother searching did you. it took me literally 2 seconds. there is even an entire fucking website...

Attached: 1554329514861.jpg (1252x1252, 78K)

straight out of Alinsky-

ok boomer

>it's free stuff required to live, idiot
except that we got along just fine without spiraling inflation and massively bloated federal government, all while building the wealthiest country the world has ever known, idiot.

Why is all this "free" stuff now suddenly required for us to live?

Attached: 44ditor.jpg (1032x734, 90K)

just googled her, as far as I can she's published one book.. "Min Egen Vej" (my own way), and that's it.. I'm not sure what you're trying at here, though.

My point was that it's funny they out her picture in the meme, she's not Mikkel Clair Nissen and she's no school teacher either.

i am for free healthcare paid for through taxes(like the cops, post office and fire department are).

i don't hear conservatives whining about the fire department being free

Attached: x467.jpg (830x467, 84K)

Ummm, don't know about Denmark. Here, most prefer you dispute the stated facts, not denigrate the messenger.

Attached: Cyx0odbXcAAPzG-.jpg (600x460, 42K)

Look up the Whiskey Rebellion

His message is that wealth inequality is The Problem. Solve that and everything else starts falling into place. Get money out of politics, tax the rich, reduce the military, and take care of the American people. It's not that fucking complicated.

do you even know what post you're refering to? where are you? John?!

I have no need. Dominic Frisby wrote a definitive book on taxation. Try it.

stop pretending to be Danish, you don't even speak Dutch.

conservatives would have no strong military without progressive taxation

we wouldn't have been able to fight in world war 2

conservatives are stupid as fuck

Attached: Screenshot from 2020-02-07 19-22-44.png (1366x344, 140K)

>The Whiskey Rebellion (also known as the Whiskey Insurrection) was a tax protest in the United States beginning in 1791 and ending in 1794 during the presidency of George Washington.
>The Sixteenth Amendment (Amendment XVI) to the United States Constitution allows Congress to levy an income tax without apportioning it among the states on the basis of population. It was passed by Congress in 1909.
Fucking hell you are retarded.

I don't know who you are replying, I am not Danish.

Vote for Trump and give money to Israel and oligarchs!

neither am I, why?

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>Fucking hell you are retarded
You made no point. No income tax before the 16th amendment.
If you like, we can go back to the window tax. Make it easy on yourself. fucking zeros.

No, I'll vote for bloomberg or yang

whaaaaaat?

You know as good as everyone else he will accomplish more in 1 day that Trump has in 4 years. Stay mad fag

Trips of truth

So you people love the murder machine US army and pointless foreign war like the neocons?

based

newfag pls go

#VOTEBLUENOMATTERWHO

>I'm not
Aww, you'll grow out of it kid

imma vote blambaam and yoom

Completely and utterly cucked

>Aww, you'll grow out of it kid
NO I WILL NOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol ur gai

Attached: f33tor.jpg (671x832, 107K)

I'm gonna vote TRUMP
because AMERICA
but I'm gonna wait until December before I do I can't be assed to stand in line and shit again

Kek, little trumpeter fire cant hold his shit together, much like his failure of a president. The rest of the world is laughing at you

Attached: fdwfities.jpg (723x798, 94K)

>The Hill
lol

The right cant meme for shit

Unironically based.

Attached: 5nfda.jpg (1080x2280, 243K)

based and bernpilled

try harder lol

Attached: 88on.jpg (494x892, 90K)

Attached: crony-capitalism1.jpg (575x432, 41K)

By stealing other peoples money?
What happens when you run out of other peoples money sir?

>the corporates and to war
Not Obama admin anymore, kiddo
>fuck healthcare and education
Exactly, return that shit to private. We've seen it fail for long enough now.

>I'll stop using the money
Where's it all going then?
>increased taxing from the wealthiest 1%
This everybody. The top 60%. You know this.

Attached: spending per year.jpg (587x730, 98K)

Bernie's always talking about Sweden. They lessen regulation on their wealthy and businesses and tax the poor the hardest. Why? "They're the most loyal tax base - they're not going anywhere - and they should pay their fair share". I'm with Bern on this.

Ugh, nuff said. Saved.
>Corporations are an extension of the state
How does no one understand this?

cOpoRAtiONs aRe pEopLe hUUuuuuuRRrrRrrrr

>you people
The fuck you talking about? Racist.
>murder machine US army and pointless foreign war
gotta wind down the "most warring president in history's" sandbox games.
>neocons
Not Conservatives

based

Who's that? My dirty delivery chink on a bill?

Is that a 2017 Lada? Socialism offers the best rides.

No, thank you. You're too soft on illegal immigration & you underpay your staff.

Plus, you're super old. So is Trump, but he has a few years on you. America doesn't need another William Henry Harrison.

I don't get it, you didn't reply anyone. Is this about Bill Nye and climate change?

Attached: 1572811472272.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>Bush
Clinton's fuck up. He started the housing crisis.

shit comes from food
food is good
that shit is good

what are tends re re

Military's been gutted for a decade. Schools and social programs are where the money's at.

Attached: Tax Spending.png (602x618, 116K)

Trump is wasting all our money on private prisons and jails. And a retarded war. Sanders would use this money to to give you health coverage and schooling but you hate that. I swear rebulicans are as dumb as they come

wut

How about cutting all this shit to the ground and lowering all of our taxes by 80%? I swear Libs are stupid as shit and only want to give more of their money to government for the promise of a free dollar tomorrow.

>Hi, I'm Bernie Sanders. Vote for me so that I will immediately die of old age in office!

Ftfy!

Nice cherry picking from 2017

itsuptous.org/blog/breaking-down-us-federal-budget-fiscal-year-2019

Attached: discretionary-spending-national-debt-pie-chart.jpg (500x374, 54K)

Damn, $1.2b discretionary spending and medicare for all is $5.3 TRILLION a year.
yeah, that will work..........

Then how are you going to pay for it when all the rich people bail and you have no billionaires to rob?

Found the antifa. How come you soyboys never come to the panhandle of Texas. I got to rallies all the time and can never find one of you to fuck with.
14/88 forever.

oh shit my tax dollars actually going to things that benefit me? yeah you are right that sounds dumb.

Which will give me free shit as a NEET?

Will I get a gf?

Attached: 74067534.jpg (960x1280, 264K)

oh yes I am going to vote for him. Legalizing weed and not being trump are my only requirements

hell yes.

> can't handle criticism of his dear orange leader.

lol fag

because who wants to go to the panhandle of Texas? There is nothing there but fields of cow shit and retards like you.

Everybody I know knows exactly what I am and what I believe. Hell I have a Rick Tyler sticker on my truck along with a send them back, they can't make White babies sticker. I have been a White Nationalist for 40+ years and never been bothered by anyone.

A vote for Bernie is a vote to:

a) legalize weed
b) fight the powa
c) piss off the establishment
d) fight climate change which will help protect frogs

Bernie is the perfect Cred Forums candidate. Fuck Trump and Mayor Buttsecks.

Dude I wouldn't mock him. He sounds tough. I mean who would go up against Nazis the second time. One tough mother that's who. You better watch it.

The same way we worry about paying for F-35s and corporate tax cuts.

Oh wait, that's right, you don't actually care about the budget.

But you will never receive back what you pay in, unless you are a lazy fuck who refused to work and just looking for a handout.

Death to America

Liar. Bernie has never promised free services.

Republicans: things we cannot afford - health care, schools, a deficit (when a Democrat is president).

things we can afford: trillions for the F35 that doesn't fly. Oil subsidies for fracking that won't pay off until oil hits $100/bbl

Voters: boy that makes perfect sense to me.

Most people will benefit, you stupid, worthless faggot. If you don't get sick, never have kids, and don't want to have a more productive and overall wealthy society, then yeah, go ahead and vote for the oligarchy.

Or just do us all a favor and kill yourself. You know we'll all be better off without you. Your family will be better off.

Honestly, you'll be better off.

Trumptards are incapable of telling/recognizing the truth.

Humans will be dead by the end of the century anyway since we won't do shit about the climate.

he's a sick fuck

Attached: 10136b166eb2e82a9bb82b73a1831bd21c9c480b724e8d2702a8d576c7c52371 - Copy.jpg (577x374, 36K)

Good point. Our grand, collective, beautiful suicide is underway.

We deserve it.

the rich already pay more in taxes

What, don't you fantasize about your holes being filled by 3 giant black cocks?

You got a problem with that sort of self actualization, you self denying faggot?

Dude, you see how my chart includes all taxes? You don't pay much for local schools and parks and roads through fed taxes, do you? You pay a lot of Medicare through county taxes?

Try twelve years fag, god you people with your we have all the time in the world. Get up and do something!!!!!

Proportional to their income? No, they fucking don't.

And billionaires? They don't fucking deserve to exist. Take their money. Leave them with a few measly million dollars. Whatever will they do?

And if they refuse? Put them to the guillotine.

Until the rich bail and the country is attacked. Then no money and no military to defend our interests.

Death to America

no, I prefer horse cock in my ass actually, I just think its a little hypocritical of him playing the nice guy when he advocated rape. I know the "free stuff" he wants to give me. kek

Yes, the rich do pay higher taxes proportional to their income (in the US). That's why we have a progressive tax system.

Also, it's already not fair to be taxed by percentages anyway. So they're being double fucked. Then the mathematically-challenged go on Cred Forums and pretend that none of this exists.

You don't have to like it or accept it for it to be true.

You are talking about sales tax vs him talking about an income tax. Used to be all government funds came from sales taxes usually in the form of tariffs. That was also when the government only spent what was in the coffers. The deal of making budgets on the funds they expect to receive didn't start until the socialist agenda of the new deal.

Oh look at this sjw faggot over here. Wanting to suppress the expression of the most common of sexual fantasies.

Go make some videos with Anita Sarkeesian, you fucking snowflake.

>I'm going to put hawaiian punch in the water fountain
>no more homework
>vote chad for school president

Just a daily reminder that if the United States was an actual democracy, Hillary would've won.

Did you know AIPAC has been in violation of federal law for nearly fifty years? Did you know that they lobby pro Israeli presidents into power? Did you know that statistically speaking, over the course of Israel's founding that 16k of your tax payer money goes straight to Israel? Who fucking cares about the Jewish diaspora? Ever since you guys funded Israel you have been nothing but backstabbers and parasites!

"They have shit and I don't! Waaaa! Kill them, give it to me!" Next generation comes along and does the same with you.
I offer an alternative to that stupid shit. Remove the value of money. This puts each person in control of their own worth. work and produce your own, as will everyone else. Those who can, will live, those who cannot will die. Back to the natural way of things.

I dont want any of those things tho
a) Weed be the new alcohol and spark a whole bunch of new car deaths
b) the "powa" keeps us safe idiot
c) in what universe doses that end well?
d) that will drive the cost of living up by like 4 times the economy already pretty pissed atm

nice spacing fucktards

Attached: traveller - Copy.jpg (520x1093, 163K)

>if the United States was an actual democracy
The US is a constitutional republic, not a direct democracy.

Attached: _307.jpg (307x200, 31K)

why you getting upset, though?

Attached: 9a63e9b9c5ee8a1d1299bc522a92381d-imagejpeg.jpg (635x400, 57K)

Don't confuse them with facts. It only makes them angry and then they will just start calling you names a say everything you say is a lie.

Jeff Bezos' empire spent 1.2 percent in taxes. So no, moron. Not all forms of income and revenue are taxed the same.

And taxing billionaires incredibly high percentages does not fuck them. The cost of goods does not scale to their income.

The concentration of capital is disgusting. Tax billionaires out of existence.

I have plenty. I make 120k a year because of my hard work. And even now a medical emergency could fuck me over.

Becoming a billionaire is based on circumstance, lineage, and a corrupt system.

We do not live in a meritocracy.

>muh reddard splacing
gtfo newfag

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>The US is a constitutional republic.

A constitutional republic is a state where the chief executive and representatives are democratically elected by the people, and the rules are set down in a written constitution; so.. still a democracy.

OH NO NOT A LINE BREAK /idiocy

I approve of this sentence.

Vote for giving free shit to niggers and illegals vs voting for a strong American economy and a strong military. I think I will take the latter.

I never understand why people who hate rich corporations, get their news from them.

only newfags say newfag

Attached: 1548584115587.png (360x363, 72K)

What the fuck does this even mean?

>in taxes
What taxes? You looking only at income? You realize that payroll is almost 50%? Property? Look at a pay stub and see all the shit they take. They pay a fuckload, even though you only see a small portion of it. Not to mention all the shit they pay in construction, coffee service, computers, shipping, electricity, roads, etc. You're fucking stupid if you think they have it easy. The only advantage is that they're now in bed with the government. You want them to pay the government more? Christ. You want to divorce these fucks and pay the government less.

Both the military and our economy are wasteful, preventing humanity from focusing our resources on greater heights.

Idiots like you are why we still don't have Newt Gingrich's glorious moonbase.

If the cool old dude gave me free shit and was Reagan 2 I would work for the United states and pledge allegiance to them.

But since everyone hates immigrants and rightfully so, to me it called money.

learn how to paragraph then you stupid cunts

>Tax billionaires out of existence
execute them for crimes against humanity and take their wealth. In a truly just society, no one needs more than a high 5 figure salary to provide for an entire family.

You don't seem to understand different sources of income and how they're taxed differently.

Or the sheer scale of a billion dollars.

I mean I'm down with this instead, fuck it

Do you realize that no matter how much you tax personal income, it will remain the same? Going after "rich guize" doesn't do anything.

Attached: 3.1.1_-_figure_2.png (1026x662, 14K)

I know her, she went to my school.
it means your mom served me some DELICIOUS CAKE BUT THE CAKE WAS A LIE

>the chief executive and representatives are democratically elected by the people, and the rules are set down in a written constitution
Still not a direct democracy.

nah, it's more fun to have sperghats like you flip your shit.

it's cute.

That's what I was just explaining to you. It's like you don't get it. How could he possibly pay 1.2 percent (I don't know if that's true)? You've seen the brackets. So what, he buys more stock instead? A 401k? He's going to avoid it however legally he can. Doesn't everybody? Don't you?

HURR DAT MEANS UR A NUPHAG TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL PWNED SYKE

desu

vote for me and I'll blow up brown people with free shit

Attached: giphy.gif (498x359, 419K)

Duh. That was the whole purpose of the founders setting up our government the way they did. Direct democracy= mob rule.

maybe not downright execute them.. you know, just reappropriate their shit and send them for a years hard labour in a comfy gulag.

I can see that

>Still not a direct democracy
you're the only here talking about direct democracy, user.

What a shit argument.
When the military-defense corporations and the Pentagon want more money, the government deficit spends to meet their desires. Sounds like they get free shit to me.
When Wall Street fucks up and needs a bailout, the Federal Reserve is always more than happy to print money for them. That sounds like free shit to me. (And ICYMI, the Federal Reserve has been printing hundreds of billions of dollars since early September so the financial system doesn’t come apart at the seams. Look up the repo loan market).
But when Bernie wants to tax the financial sector, multinational corporations and the wealthy in order to fund social welfare programs—and notice what Sanders is doing is deficit neutral—THAT is giving out free stuff?
And by the way, Bernie’s social programs are meant to make workers more productive. When the wealthy get a tax cut, they hide away their money in offshore bank accounts, where it isn’t economically productive. On the other hand, a worker doesn’t take his fancy visits to the doctor and his rent subsidized apartment and hide them away in the Cayman Islands. Instead, he uses these things to help himself be a more productive worker, and raise his family: the next generation of workers.

This won't happen. They could leave already to low tax places. They don't. This is stupid.

thank you my brother

All I see is the national debt going from 200 Billion under Carter to almost 2 trillion under Reagan. Fuckin Uncle Ronnie.

>DELICIOUS CAKE
What's your favorite thing, user?

No one should be allowed to personally have a billion dollars.

And I will gladly pay my fair share so that my brothers and sisters do not die on the streets from easily preventable diseases.

>No one should be allowed
Whu... why not? They did nothing to you. You don't have to punish successful people just because they're wealthy.

Just watch and see. They aren't going to be taxed out of existence. And when they leave, there will be nobody to create new businesses, so unemployment goes up so more people not contributing but still taking.

That was the price of bringing the USSR down.

It is a gross amount of money, made off of people who suffer because of a lack of healthcare.

Those billions of dollars remain increasingly stagnant in their hands.

They can be left with millions instead. They'll be ok.

This happens all the fucking time. Where have you been. Why is there so much business in China? Why are so many cars built in Mexico and Canada. Why are there so many movies made in Canada now? Why is porn moving to Las Vegas?

When the country is only inhabited by my brothers and sisters, then I will be glad to.

chocolate

Attached: tumblr_nrrtc3nCDu1ubz0j3o1_1280.jpg (758x530, 55K)

the total amount of value is not infinite, user. No one can have a lot without others having to have less, it's plain math. Therefore yes, they HAVE done something wrong. Earning a good salary is an honest thing, but racking in a billion bucks is a crime. And why do you protect them? They laugh at you, and you're never gonna become them; the sooner you realize this the better for yourself.

Is that how you are going to get rid of all the non-whites, Jews, race-mixers and communist?

>It is a gross amount of money, made off of people who suffer because of a lack of healthcare.
What? Your company makes money off you because they're stealing your health insurance? I don't know how they can take your care.
>remain increasingly stagnant in their hands
We have a fiat currency. They literally can not hold up money. It's impossible for them to "take from the pie".
>They can be left with millions instead
Instead of... billions? how do you think Bezos builds new warehouses? He needs funding. How does he pay the server costs and all the programmers behind the website?

The real question is, "Why can't anyone compete with Amazon?". It's because he's in bed with the government. He gets to set his sales tax rates, he sets his shipping rates. He slept with government to increase regulation to stifle all the smaller business. He also has quite a bit of skill, he's not fucking stupid, and he's taken some huuuuge risks. So why haven't you started your own Amazon? You're in one of the few countries that will let you, unless we get a socialist in the white house and then there's no chance. Plus, you're not going to make over a million, so what's the point?

>disappoint

Do you like chocolate variations of food or pure chocolate?
if you like both gimme your favorites from both category's (ex chocolate cake, dove milk chocolate, white chocolate truffles from lindt etc)

The capitalists, and all those who are neither brother nor sister.

See you around... comrade.

How do you expect to earn a good salary, when you don't have the businesses they create to work for?

>the total amount of value is not infinite
It 100% is. The rich have taken nothing from you and you can make just as much as them. Just look at the US unfunded liabilities. We just print more money for false loans that aren't backed by anything.

But that's a different topic... Point is, they can not limit the amount of money you can get.

America, where getting shit for your paid taxes = Stalinism.

You people deserve the shithole you've voted your country into.

Attached: 1579803436046.jpg (682x900, 110K)

The same free shit that most of Europe and other 1st world countries. But we still better, right?

Good luck in your communist/socialist shithole. Because that is what they always become.

So that's it? Racism and bigotry are country? So an individuals human right to Express themselves freely, and openly is why you would not want health care for all? The thought of a black man bettering his life for him and those around him disgusts you enough to direct that hatred towards the future of the entire country just to oppress the already oppressed? This is what is wrong with our world. How insecure do you really have to be to let those mindsets bother you so damn much that you are willing to live life just hoping you dont get sick lmao

Complete wealth distribution under a socialist system is unsustainable, I don't think people really understand this. Yeah it sounds great to have the super rich "pay their fair share" or whatever the fuck that means, when in reality they are already paying the most taxes and paying the "biggest share". Read the Gulag Archipelago talking about socialism under the USSR. The rich and powerful stay rich and powerful regardless of if they have a "billion dollar net worth" it just goes into assets and under the table dealings. The rich and powerful will stay in power and when their public money runs dry, they will move the tax rate up for middle class people. This same cycle continues until the middle class people's public money becomes dry, then they raise the taxes for the poor. Now this is where it changes, the poor can't hide any money or assets or power cause they are poor niggers, so there is only one thing left for the government to do, they steal all of their remaining shit, and then jail them, then use them for free labor. This is the only possible outcome of socialism. But hey the rich aren't paying their fair share so fuck it, we should try this experiment again

bruh
both

And it is bankrupting them. That is why the UK voted to leave the EU, so now they can rollback some of the socialist bullshit that was forced on them.

doctors working for the state/county earn a decent salary where I'm from.
>the earth in infinite
OK retard

>We just print more money for false loans that aren't backed by anything
good luck eating those dollar bills

>And it is bankrupting them
lol no.. Denmark is rated AAA, USA is only AA+

I don't care if they express themselves or not, and the black man is free to better himself. Just don't expect me to pay for it.

Denmark has 15 people living in it. You can compare to that to single cities like upper class suburbs with comparable populations and they win in every quality of life factor compared to Denmark. All the niggers and white trash bring down our stats

>Just don't expect me to pay for it.
how do you feel about paying for said niggers access to police and fire brigade?
>inb4 muh roads
yeah those too

Until the money runs out, then what?

>wut is per capita
lol
>All the niggers and white trash bring down our stats
oh.. last I checked on Cred Forums, Denmark was overrun with islamic sandniggers.. make up your fucking mind.

>Denmark has 15 people living in it
Try Canada then, Australia.. The entire EU ffs.. or the whole, combined developed world except US of A.

lol

>Until the money runs out
why would they run out?

Per capita our cities of comparable population to the entirety of denmark score better in every factor of quality of life, what the hell was so hard to understand there.

It 's really not that hard to grasp that having a Utopia or Wonderland gets harder and harder the more people that are involved.

Denmark is being overrun by sand niggers and everything is going to shit. Try dealing with that on a massive scale for 300 years, and you can say that you are the same as the US

Denmark may end up being the last to go, but go they will. It has already destroyed Greece, Spain, Ireland and is quickly bringing down France.

>>the earth in infinite
Yes, it is. How do you not understand?

They need to live in their own towns and pay for their own shit. That is why I live in an almost all White, conservative area.

The economy of Canada, Australia, and the entire EU combined is about half of the US, with about double the total population. I'd say that is pretty good indication it is bankrupting them

SAY IT WITH ME:
N O
R E F U N D S

lolwut

SeeThat pretty well sums it up.

The Earth will die, therefore it is not infinite. It will most likely become uninhabitable way before the Sun explodes but if it somehow makes it that far the sun will still eventually destroy it. Hell a huge star in our galaxy going hypernova could destroy earth at some point

Oh, it's a shit system, I agree. But figure it's something like gold in the 1840s. There's a somewhat limited supply. Say all the gold is found. Someone else has 50% of all the gold. Does he take your gold away, or do prices adjust to reflect what the average man owns? Sure, the rich guy can buy a lot more, but he didn't take your purchasing power away. Those $2 boots are still $2, the rich guy can just buy more of them. The shop still has to sell boots daily to live and he has to stay competitive with the guy that is selling them for $1.95 across the street. Does that rich guy affect you?