What is this, I'm pretty scared. I would love help. like seriously even if you dont know I need to talk about it. Thanks

What is this, I'm pretty scared. I would love help. like seriously even if you dont know I need to talk about it. Thanks

Attached: IMG_20200207_203232_403.jpg (1080x2076, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm concerned it looks like its fucking spreading

Will post more if needed lol

Go to a doctor dummy dont ask a bunch of retards

It's fine, don't worry about it. Most you can do is wash your dick to maybe get rid of it, but even that doesn't always work.
Nevertheless, it's not an STD or anything like that, and plenty of people have it. Google it if you don't wanna take my word for it.
You're fine.

Tyson glands

It looks like a dick. Did you not have it before?

It’s called ppp disease

Sorry to tell u this bro but u have penis cancer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

They're medically harmless, just aesthetically unpleasing. There are treatments to get rid of them, though I'm not sure how good the home remedies floating around the internet are.

I have the same thing, they are called papules. Be thankful yours are barely visible because someone people have a very visible ones. You cant get rid of them if i recall. Check your ball sack cause they usually appear there as well but they dont grow long, they just look like little pimples. The papules usually are caused my chemical imbalances in our hormones during puberty.

pic not related

Attached: 1580872527707.jpg (2576x1932, 1.19M)

>disease
It's not a disease though. It's not even anything bad. It's just some people get them and some don't. You could be an untouched virgin and still have it.

Yeah and don’t try to pop them

You can stop shaving. It’s not fooling anyone into thinking it’s bigger

It's Corona Aids. You got it from fucking that skank from Wuhan. Good luck and die with honor.

this is the doctor's office

See a doctor, not post on retardchan.

Looks like Human Papilllomavirus, its not that terrible but to get rid of the warts, you need to go to a doctor.

Kek

Those arent normal, and it is probably an STD. Get some sex ed!!

bog standard penile ridges, your cock looks like a cactus but it's fine and isn't communicable

Attached: 1506798372820.jpg (536x322, 95K)