What do you think the age of consent should be and why?

What do you think the age of consent should be and why?

Attached: 60D66530-CB15-42BF-86D2-4C476571FDBB.jpg (1241x1507, 633K)

12 year olds are hot and smart.

based

seconded

Even if the age of consent was 12, I don’t think many adult men would fuck that low.

are you an adult?

Somewhere around 15 minutes

Yes

Starting to become adult
Time to learn about honey bees on the dick to make it ribbed and swollen
for her pleasure.

Agreed

It depends on how hot the girl is.

Hot as hell.

Probably 16. I think it is in a lot of the world

14. I remember when I was that age the girls in my class were acting like adults, almost all of them had bfs and sex, they had mature thoughts

I hate to say it, but 12 is probably right. There are several states where the age of consent is 16, but they allow for a 4 year age difference if one of the persons in the relationship is below 16. That means someone who is 12 can legally consent to having sex with someone who is 16. If they can consent to having sex with someone who is 16, why can't they consent to someone who is 18? Doesn't make sense at all. The law is totally arbitrary when it comes to this. Age is consent in the US used to be 10-12 depending on the state. I understand lifespans were shorter at the time, but if it was okay then, it should be okay now.

16, or discretely available in school psychological and "maturity" test if she/he wants to legally fuck at earlier age

13. i've been having sex with 12 to 13 year old girls and they really like it. they moan the same way adult girls do, and they even grab my butt to push further in once they are near orgasm. they easily get wet too.

There should be an education and licensing system like driving. 14 with parent's permission, 16 without.

There shouldn't even be an "age" of consent. Imagine thinking there's any difference between 17 and 364 days, and 18 years. Consent should be based on maturity. If you understand what sex is, how it works, and its consequences, then you can consent. Keep in mind that to understand is different than to know.

I honestly can’t believe the age of consent used to be 10-11 in different states in the USA. I believe Delaware or something was as young as 7. How did this ever fly by?? It seems so... unreal. Like, this meant adults could really have sex with children? Where was the morality arguments back then? And was pedophilia considered a disorder or norm? My mind is so blown

probably 14

Discuss

Attached: Screenshot_20200208-034146.png (720x1440, 286K)

Because I don’t like pine hair

What the fuck is wrong with it now?

Minors don’t want the age of consent lowered, pedophiles do.

Howd you get em?

Lol, you're delusional if you think this is true. So many hs girls talk to older men cause they think they're more "mature". If you don't think younger girls wished they could talk to older guys legally, you've never really done research on the topic.

there shouldnt be one

Attached: swedish rape meat for niggers.jpg (552x838, 66K)

At the moment, where I live, 16 is good. When I was a kid, it was 15, which was good back then. maturity, both physical and mental, are not purely biological. People grew up a lot faster in the past. Looking at pics of 15 year olds back then, you couldn't match them to 15 year olds now. Youngest mother I'm aware of was 9, though she was physically able to have a kid, I am not positive she was mentally fit for it. But even so, I've known 13 year olds who I knew (everyone fucking knew) were sexually active, and I've known people who's 19 who should in no way come close to anything sexual because they're just not ready for it. 16 is a pretty good average right now though, so I'll stick with it.

Issue is complicated though.

This is literally the most obvious LE post ever.

Goddamn she's hot

Age difference maximum of three years until 25. Kids are interested in sex, but they should be exploring it with people in their age range so as to avoid manipulation that occurs due to a maturity gap. At around 25 your brain is finalizing its development of the frontal lobe, so you can weigh the consequences of dipping outside of your age range effectively, and you have a few years past 21 to avoid making drunken mistakes related to sex.

my daughter's classmates and friends. they would stay in our house on weekends and would do crazy things like drinking. i get so close to some of them that they always invite me for sex. life is good.

Consent begins at conception.

Truth. Facts and logic.

Not true. I wanted aoc when I was younger. And don't tell me you didn't. Only weird asexual people weren't even a little curious about experimenting with others.

Attached: 84098154_2561000217519312_4899797011668140032_o.jpg (1536x2048, 187K)

Somewhere between 14 and 16, which is where almost all civilized countries have it.

But Romeo and Juliet laws should be expanded. And 12- and a 13-year-old getting together isn’t really a problem. A 16-year-old and a 40-year-old is a huge problem.

18. This is a honeypot thread btw. Any law enforcement officers seeing this, please make sure the pedos you can't on here get raped hard in prison. Thanks.

What do YOU think?

Attached: A1B9550C-1765-4F5F-B4B3-FEACAD5CE4D8.jpg (1125x1394, 1.27M)

Femanon?

Oops. Meant to reply to one below.

Why is it that almost no pedos have any principles? They always talk about sleeping with kids like douchebags who score on women.

I would happily grant adults the permission to engage in sexual acts with young people if 90% of them weren't egocentric pricks who care more about their own sexual gratification than healthy child sexual development. Fuckers deserve death by torture.

Jealoussss

Glownigger

Are you an idiot? Do you not understand the first fucking amendment?

Aint that a larp if i seen one

don't be. i live in a 3rd world country where everyone is poor. young girls will do anything just to have a little bit of cash for allowance. and i'm generous to them. a little bit of cash and it's stairway to heaven.

You're a cancer upon your own species. I know you won't ever neck yourself, but you should. It would be the right thing to do.

I see. That's actually a shame.

If you have a license to run people over with a car, you should be able to make a decision on what to do with your body. But seriously. If your in college or further along in life pining for 16yos cause you still have the mentality and social prowess of a high schooler, you need to just be put down for the better of society.

it wouldn't be compulsory you dipshit

It mostly had to do with the average lifespan. 48 was the average lifespan in 1900 compared to seeing 75 years today. Lots more disease and deaths back then. Infant mortality rates were higher. Women died more frequently during childbirth. In order to raise a family that could replace itself with other children, women who were physically capable of reproducing were encouraged to get married and do so. It was more about survival of the species back then.

but i live on a dog eat dog society, and such thing is considered normal. even their parents knew it's happening. some friends i know are doing it too. i got some photos, but i think it's not proper to post them here.
some of their friends know what they are doing, and introduce them to me. i treat them well... burgers, ice cream, kfc, etc. i only dance to the tune.

Age of consent should be what it was in the middle age. Once they can bleed, they're old enough.

Interesting. South america or asia?

I am 15 years old and I have fucked with girls of 12 and 13, also some of my same age. The little ones love sex much more than the bigger ones and suck their cock in a glorious way

Look at how impotent and powerless the alphabet boys are. Look at them and laugh, and then remember that they would love nothing more torturing you.

i'm in asia sir. it's been happening for years, that i cannot tell if it's right or wrong. all i know was that the feeling is always good and safer than having a matured girlfriend. young girls are more secretive and won't even tell their best friends.

So every male college student should be killed?

>>The little ones love sex much more than the bigger ones and suck their cock in a glorious way
>>and suck their cock in a glorious way
>>suck their cock
>>their cock
>>their

For every evil action there's a desperate internal dialogue to rationalize it, but you know what moral choices you've made. You wouldn't have an excuse if you knew it was the right thing to do.

I can't stop you, but when you reach the end of your life there will be no one else to turn to for moral support. You will have to die alone knowing what you've done, and god help you if you can't convince yourself that your actions as an individual were acceptable.

>their cock
Those aren’t girls...
And I think they’ve have ribs removed.

I mean really...just look at Traci here and tell me you wouldn't hit that so hard...

Attached: Traci.png (963x745, 952K)

MOOOOODDDDSSS!!!!!!!

Is that when she was underage?

Probably Thai user

Lol larping faggot

you're insane if you think chicks under 25 can't fuck with a difference of more than three years. young girls (18-21) love older guys, especially in Europe. Shit, my wife is 24 and I'm 33. your definition would be fucked.

I know Oxfam did a report on child prostitution in bangladesh a few years back. The same thing would probably happen in any developing nation that tries to hike it’s child labor laws. Hell, it might have pretty common into the late 1800s in Europe. Especially if the kids are as secretive as you say.

what country? I assume France

Thank you for making my point.

Traci who?

i know, and you are right. i'm on my late 50's now, not much time left to live.
just like what the beatles sing... let it be.

Can take it up the ass at that age

No judgement. I just hope none of them are being abused.

Ha, that was my guess too. But it sounds like some hapa or expat visiting relatives in asia.

southeast asia.

Miss Traci Lords of course

as fucking mind numblingly dumb people are these days, 30.

Pilipinas

Haha, figured

14-15

in this country, there is strict penalty on child labor. there are places where older men gets young girls for fun or gift for guests, and on that place, girls are groomed by their parent to become sexually active from the very young age. they can earn money.

14 but only for people within a similar age. 18 otherwise. Also, this should extend to nudes exchanged between people of similar age because being a chad in highschool shouldnt be illegal

why do we have this fucking conversation every fucking day?

none are being abused. as a matter of fact, girls a always giving the motive to do so. somehow they feel secured and content with matured men, even though they also have boyfriends at such age. sometimes i will have sex with them while their boyfriend is waiting outside in the garage.

yes.

Intelligence is genetic, it is not affected by age.

>young girls are more secretive and won't even tell their best friends
>some of their friends know what they are doing, and introduce them to me
Ask me how I know you're LARPing

Not true. Some aspects of intelligence grow with age, while others recede.

Yeah, that’s what Oxfam said, that or they starve.

If they want sex, they can have it. Who gives AF about age.

i don't know what larping is... but maybe for a more modern and developed country such as yours, everything is far too difficult to apprehend. but still such places in the world where i am now, those things are just ordinarily normal. sometimes their parent will ask to borrow money from me, but no blackmail or threat happens. life is simple and fun is cheap.

You have wickr?

There’s a lot we don’t know about epigenetics, but once the proteins are there they don’t change much, certainly not by an order of magnitude (Alzheimer’s not withstanding, but that’s a telomere matter). If you want to talk about wisdom, sure, but wisdom is a function of intelligence.

I wish I had sex at 15. Had 2 chances with 2 different girls but I'm just really awkward and ruined it. Had a chance to fuck a hot redhead that was 3 years older than me when I was 9 but I wasn't interested in girls at that age. I wish I went through with it.

no. i don't know what it is.

No, I agree, but the term intelligence is pretty broad. When IQ tests are studied, older people generally score better one some points, while losing on others. It suggests that the brain changes as we get older, where some abilities are strengthened, and others are weakened. Can't remember exactly which ones right now, but I was watching James Flynn do his tedtalk about cognition, and I got curious about it. Probably because I'm getting up there in years.

Go to the app store and check it out

you shouldnt even need to have consent.

100 because fuck you

Our minds change over time, ours brains stay elastic much longer than previously thought, but I don’t know if there is some common trend or how much of that trend can be explained by adaptations to life situation.

It's already 16 in au which is low enough imo

I'd put it at 13 or 14.

Not because I approve, but because I don't think policing sex is a good use of resources. Raise you kids right. Not the state's problem.

>wickr
i think i'm too old for that. since i'm always facing them in real life from day to day... i don't really need to flirt anymore.
sooner or later, a sweet bouquet of fresh roses will be there for me to savour their scent without limitation.

Anything below 14 just doesn't seem right so I guess that's what I'd make the aoc.

Hi Murray Rothbard, I read your new book, it was pretty good.

If you like females under 18 you should kill your self. And if you’re older than 30, don’t even think about younger than 23.

Im pretty sure the rule is half your age minus 13. Fucking perverts.

>be 25
>half my age minus 13
>25/2-13=-.5 ~> -6 months or 3 months after conception
>go to nearest abortion clinic

There should be no age. Fuck away.

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

...look at right and tell me

Attached: FB_IMG_1581135648144.jpg (640x960, 82K)

Next year

Attached: FB_IMG_1581135813541.jpg (720x720, 51K)

15, because at that age they're ready to love, conceive and try everything.

Attached: 16-yo me.jpg (180x320, 9K)

it should be 18 years of age, not a day less

Attached: group.jpg (2048x1365, 1.34M)

Old enough to crawl, she's in the right position.

16 is pretty good.
14 if you're under 18.

It's the only age that makes biological sense.

21 and if under 16 go to jail no matter what. Two 15 year olds enjoy jail you sick bastards

>Two 15 year olds enjoy
That was my 3 summers ago. Two at once, neighbors kid and friend at a cottage. Recorded so many amazing nights. Still talk to them now and then.

perfect. 16, and 14 if the other is 18 or under

There shouldn't be one and because we are all animals and age of consent derives from organized religion, which is a stupid thing to force on all people if you truly understand freedom and the progression of the human race.

Attached: 1419050501252.png (759x589, 1.03M)

8yo because fuck you

I lost my virginity to a 12 year old. Her tits were huge and she wore sexy lingerie for me. She was hotter than most of the women I've been with in my life. The first girl I ever went down on was 14. She was hot as fuck as well and her pussy tasted so good. I will never forget that.

Would you still say she’s hot at your age? Looking back at her 14yo self

Yeah. I would. I am 41 right now and I still think about some of the girls I was with in high school. The 14 year old had a more petite figure and sexy as fuck. And I remember when I came over, her mom had just left, and she had just gotten out of the shower. So she knew what she wanted to do. All I had to do was start it. As for the 12 year old, I would love to see how she looked back then through my eyes now. Back then, I just remember a very sexy girl with big tits and a great ass. She was really great.

11 cause they can breed

13 year olds are already hot as fuck, so I propose that age to be the age of consent. Simple.

Same age as when you can legally work and drive a car seems reasonable. In the US that is 16.

I really wish it was lowered to 14, same age as high schoolers.

I go to a public rec crenter for my swim work outs and I always get high school girls checking me out and my bulge.

I love it when they look and me and then immediately look at their friends with a small smile biting their lips.

i agree with 12 is the best age to start fucking a girl

/thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

honestly, like 26... people are fucking retarded until their mid to late 20s, and even after that, they still might be retarded. at least by then, you know to stay away from them if they still act like they're a 14 year old in highschool

My great aunt was traded for a cow at 13. She ended up richer than all her sisters.

Gross

What if we just removed ages and if the person is married they have an adult's life? No ages under 16 parents approve.

Dude is a larper. Dont try this you will go to jail.

14. Youngest I ever had and it was beautiful. I should've married her and made her bear my children.

>The group that isn't affected by this law doesn't want this law to change, only those who are actually punished by it do!
No shit.

t. zoomer who got dumped by his high school sweetheart for a middle aged sugar daddy

Lol indiafag

15 because anyone and that age isn't a clueless child anymore and should already know what's what. And it's also the age they start fucking each other anyway.

12. The fact of the matter is most girls are sexually active by about 13 these days (the aoc over much of the world is 15 because everyone who isnt retarded realises the difference between a 15 year old girl and an 18 year old on average is not even discernible) and the whole idea that a girl taking cock from another 13 year old is healthy sexual experimentation but the same girl getting cock from a 21 year old or 31 year old is traumatic is total nonsense. You really have to be stupid or dishonest to believe that.

The feminist canard is about disparities in social 'power' which is a laughable farce because women ALWAYS date men more powerful than them. Thats how fucking human sexual selection works, its exactly why men have so much competition anxiety and drive.

It makes perfect sense when you realize that feminists don’t want competition from younger women. Power politics by different means.

Mmm.... Mmm... Moar?

XD

Attached: 11.jpg (958x596, 182K)

Don't ask me. Ask my dick. God made it get hard at all sorts of shit.

Age of consent is only for creepy parents who want to be involved in their kids sex life. If she can say yes she can consent.

just keep posting high school teeenies

Age of fertility, but the should be a max age difference limit like 3 to 5 yrs to prevent older men from taking advantage from young girls.

>max age difference
Useless, gay and pointless.

looks too old. check her ugly armpits

whatever i walk past and get hard to ...

90 becayse

lewd as this post is read by a room full of losers or some faggot scumbag creeping this post this very second

Mandatory age difference of 20 years.

Nah, I think once it became normal, every guy who could would try to find himself a sexy 12 year old loli or shota.

I know I would.

one of her frst movies when she was 16

Attached: tracifm.jpg (261x400, 48K)

Attached: wow.jpg (738x1427, 122K)

what country?

Age of consent?

This is flawed logic. Teenage boys can and typically are manipulative as fuck when they hormones kick in and the wanna get their nut.

An adult who has his hormones more or less under control (and who has more experience) will be more likely to show the younger person a more loving relationship.

Spoken like a true pedophile

wow.jpg is correct

15, it's good enough for most of Europe. I knew what the fuck I wanted at age 15, and girls are supposed to be more mature than boys.

Where can I find this

You know why most girls with big tits are really shy about it? They were all groped by teenage boys when they were younger.

Age restrictions would make sense if people weren't already fucking each other at 14 years old.
What's the difference between a 14 and 18 year old fucking and a 35 and 39 year old fucking? If your answer is anything related to "experience" or "development", you clearly don't know fuck all about either.
When, and only when, we can prevent young teens from having sex at all that's when age restrictions will be anything more than hypocritical bullshit.

No she's an irl friend

Attached: 61171284_2347090995576903_1357553701006344192_n.jpg (960x960, 79K)

It had NOTHING to do with average lifespan, and in fact lots of people always lived into their 80's or 90's. The average was much lower because of all the infant mortality.

The simple fact is that kids (especially girls) are near adult size by 10-12, and they were considered ripe for marriage until the 20th century. Lots of men wanted virgins: Wait too long and some other guy will pop their cherry.

Used to live like 5 minutes from that place. No joke lol

Attached: EP9KjT5XsAUeDcd.jpg (500x764, 67K)

Probably it should be around 11. Girls mature faster than boys and are near adult size then. Most of them could take an adult dick without injury by then. But the really critical thing is informed consent: They need to know what sex is, and know they want it. Anybody who does not respect those requirements should go to prison.

And no, I'm not a pedo. I just remember I was jerking off like crazy by 12, and neighborhood girls held my dick while they masturbated when we were both 10. Later 12 year old girls pantsed each other so I could see their pussies, and then went to work on my pants to see my dick. All of this was consentual.