You've just won $35 million US dollars, what do you do with it?

You've just won $35 million US dollars, what do you do with it?

Attached: stock-cash.jpg (724x543, 32K)

Give it away for trips.

if i have to see other people when redeeming it, kms.
if someone comes to me for money, kms

>Pay off debts.
>Give $2million each to father, mother, sister, and friend.
>Buy decent house in New England.
>Live modestly for the rest of my life.

I'd wait until i get all of it in cash. Then I'd dump it all in a huge pile in the center of my town, pour gasoline on it, and burn it just for the lulz, and to watch all the boomer loose their shit

Dont' start with me.

1) Paying off the debts of everyone I know.
2) Give enough to my neighbour so he doesn't have to work a single day more in his life. He's had enough shit in his life.
3) Make sure my sisters kid is set for life, with money being dispensed based on scholarly achievements.
4) Get my wife an art studio so she can pursue her artist dreams instead of working a drudgery job like she does now.
5) I don't know if it's enough money to do this, but if it's possible, I'd start a school where one of the mandatory subjects would be philosophy and avoiding logical fallacies, in addition to regular subjects.

Shut up faggot

Set aside about $14 million for taxes and pay off my family's debts, first of all.

- Pay off debts.
- giong to amsterdam
- smoke/sniff until death
Bazoooooza

Pay off debts, live lavishly, continue with my life as it is now but with a cool car when I run out of money for living by spending it on stuff like a massive house.

Cocaine and hookers

make bad decisions

burn it

Give literally every cent to my mom

Use it to burn your house

I'd also seriously consider going back to college and getting a couple of houses to live the snowbird lifestyle. All the kids in my extended family will have some savings for when they graduate high school. This would be an ideal time to make a retirement fund as well.

buy a two story brick house with a nice plot of land surrounded by rolling hills and trees buy my fathers coin collection and a jeep for him would probbaly give my friend a couple mill so he don't need to work, maybe start a wine collection idk

i would pay 35 million to fuck your mom

desu~

>Pay half on taxes, leaving me with $17~ mil
>Put 3/4 in a conservative savings account
>Probably Vacation for 4-5 years before going back to work part time

>>Buy decent house in New England.
Currently in New England...that is the worst possible idea know
>Weather is out of fucking control
>Taxes is up the wazoo
>It's either super hot or -10
>No one is having fun and/or being sick at the same time

Attached: 1556834840264.jpg (334x400, 36K)

how about it,is your mom's pussy worth 35 million? would she moan while i lick her asshole after paying her the money