Its Friday, what's Cred Forums drinking?

Its Friday, what's Cred Forums drinking?

Attached: DrinkThis.png (261x320, 84K)

Whiskey earlier, now beer
I wish I didn't drink

Faggot

I just want to be happy, the booze just makes me turbosad

Faggot

I hope you have a nice night and have nice dreams, user

The booze makes you sad?
I feel like the booze makes me happy.
Then again the when I'm drunk is the only time I feel anything at all, so its hard to tell

Yeah, it's like cigs. If you have to be fucked up to feel normal, it turns out that's super unhealthy both in the short term and the long term

How do you go from feeling fucked up to be normal to just being normal?
Is such a thing even possible?

J Walker Red Label I bought at a club in Thailand and brought back, and some ginger ale.
Cheers Cred Forumsros

Attached: c2ExZ.jpg (493x750, 136K)

Only with divine grace

Attached: 1539560391371.png (500x500, 125K)

Jim beam repeal batch, smoking a bubba kush cross with some gg budder on the paper, sitting in a hot ass bath listening to live funk bands on spotify. Living the fucking dream.

Attached: 1580741178685.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

I don't know if I wanna talk to God right now, what am I supposed to do?

Drink water and go to bed. Tomorrow drink water and don't get drunk. Get your thoughts together and figure out what you want to say. Go to Him on Sunday morning in his house to have a chat.

He never talks back tho.
Am I supposed to go to the Bible? A human wrote it.
How am I supposed to talk to God if he never shows himself?

Respectfully, you know what you're doing is awful. You know that without God you're pretty much helpless. So instead of instantly giving up at the first obstacle, you should try practicing a little humility and obedience and perseverance? Faith is not supposed to be easy, it's supposed to be worthwhile.

>In the silence of the heart God speaks. If you face God in prayer and silence, God will speak to you. Then you will know that you are nothing. It is only when you realize your nothingness, your emptiness, that God can fill you with Himself. Souls of prayer are souls of great silence.

I'm suppose to believe I'm nothing to believe God is something?
I never read the Bible, I've never really believed in Jesus.
I believe in God though, I'm supposed to believe in Him just because?

Admiral Nelson rum with crushed ice , a strawberry lemonade flavor mix and lemon juice

First, fear God and his wrath. Second, obey God and submit humbly to His law. Third, confess honestly to God and ask for forgiveness. Lastly, follow Jesus.

A Moscow mule in a coffee thermos.

I'm only supposed to God because I fear him?
He bascially has a gun to my head so I should listen to Him?
Is tah All I should get to Religion>

He loves you, always has loved you, even before you were born, even before the world was created, He loved you personally. You have the choice of whether of not to listen to Him and obey His will. You can choose whether to live in empty hedonism and jealousy and anger, or you can choose to submit to Him and live in forgiveness and grace and goodwill toward men.

Attached: 1543963119047.jpg (536x678, 111K)

Bud Light Platinum, it's shitty but it'll get me through the anime I'm watching.

pic related

Attached: sa_Funimation_NoGunsLife_430.jpg (430x342, 137K)