Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Attached: confederate_flag630.jpg (630x354, 70K)

I don't know, why do niggers smell?
Also checked

Attached: 1580810389301.jpg (468x360, 79K)

NOT THIS AGAIN PLEASE NO!!! NOT TWICE NOOO!!!!

not an answer

Racism exists in every race. Niggers are more sensitive to it because they have a tribal group mentality. Niggers outside of afro centric movement face almost no racism because they don't seek offense.

Attached: Larp.jpg (688x456, 74K)

It's not just white people, everyone hates niggers. Also, nice dubs you retarded pavement ape.

Attached: 99c8257fa58433621bbb5daeeba38842.png (800x371, 45K)

One word, and it's enough: Experience.

The fact that you have to point out your own race tells me that you are likely projecting, also nice copypasta.

Imagine being a nigger, knowing that the average IQ of your race is at near retard levels, that your people literally can't survive in their homelands without white intervention, that by & large you've accomplished nothing of any significance in all of history, that just a few generations ago your ancestors were literal jungle people while whites were out sailing giant ships, inventing & conquering the world, that we need to enact special diversity quotas at jobs & universities because you otherwise couldn't compete, that you're mostly a drain on society instead of a positive, that if given the choice even your own women don't want you because there's a 74% chance you're a ghost once she gets pregnant, that you're dumb enough to fall for shifty Democrats promising you gibs every election season because they just want your vote, that you can't seem to stop stealing, robbing & raping no matter the setting or economic factors at play, that your biggest claim to fame comes from the ability to play sports because you were bred that way as slaves along with rap music mumbling on about your dick, money & hoes over a primal jungle beat, that globalists & Kikes specifically use your people as a guaranteed destroyer of western countries because you're so terrible, that you have to steal from Egyptian & other cultures because you have none of any significance, that you weren't even considered people when the US Constitution was written yet get to enjoy the benefits of it in modern times, that you look down on the slave trade even though it was basically like winning the nigger lottery with getting to stay in 1st world countries & still can't make it work 150 years after abolishment.

Now imagine them blaming white people for all of their problems.

Thread

/thread

not a answer

not a answer

non answer

a non answer

not an answer

Fuck you, that's why.

Wasn't expecting you to be honest with me with an answer, because you refuse to be honest with yourself.
Just call it as I see it.

not a answer

not an answer

Why do niggers chimp out whenever one of their thug gun toting hang banger criminal kids gets shot for committing a crime?

not an answer

a non answer

correct

We don't think about you.

non answer

Fucking bump my own answer because nigganon doesn't wanna accept it

It is, you just don't want to hear it. And that's why you suck.

Whites have given you everything & you've been riding the coattails of their accomplishments since you were brought into the western world. To show your appreciation, you kill, rob & rape us in record numbers every single year & the highest in all violent crimes, despite only being like 6% (nigger adult males) of the overall population.

You "people" are the fucking scourge of the planet.

not an answer

Because we’re better than you...and our government won’t let us kick you out...so being racist is the next best thing.

not OP but i think also historic slavery makes them more sensitive mostly. they need to get over it tbh, but if a few dudes want to kneel at football games like autists then let em i say. doesn't bother me either way

Attached: 1578282351342.jpg (600x354, 94K)

it'd be pretty retarded for a black to be racist, so I guess whites' are what are left.

Because their liberal professors brainwashed them. by constantly saying they were.

I'm the person who created this thread.

I've realized blacks are victims and need to get off the plantation!!! Black American

not a answer

non answer

I'm sorry!!!!

As the black American who created this thread, I've read every ones responses and agree with you!!!! Blacks are self hating and need to evolve !!!!

ITT: OP lazily types "not an answer" over and over.

not a answer

a non answer

Black American who created this thread. Please ignore the OP who keeps saying "not a answer." He's autistic and not actually black!.

Thank you !!!

non answer

In MN i think the nig nogs are actaully fine and have many black friends who are cooler thampn whites. They just seem dumber and hence y theres racism here.

Im not kidding when i say nigs here are completly cool. Mi was diff... ill leave that to your imagination... but very few act like an ass to u if youre white here MN

not an answer

Reminder that it was black slavers in Africa who sold wild niggers to the white man. Whites released you from slavery and you niggers repaid that act by destroying everything you touch, including your own people.

not a answer