Cred Forums should I kill myself? I've been depressed for about the last 6 years of my life...

Cred Forums should I kill myself? I've been depressed for about the last 6 years of my life. I don't enjoy things like I used to. I'm 18 and finishing highschool. If I continue I'll have to support my mother and father instead of living for myself. I doubt I'll ever get a gf or wife. I just don't feel anything anymore. I thought I had friends but they just seem to use me instead of actually caring about me. I just can't see myself being happy again, so is it better to just check out now or wait and hope everything gets better?

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 7K)

If you do make sure to livestream it so we can watch

Do you not care about your parents at all? If they need you to support you’re just going to kill your self and leave them devastated and supportless? user, this has to be a larp

Life is like a movie, if you've sat through more than half of it and it’s sucked every second so far, it probably isn't going to get great right at the end and make it all worthwhile. No one should blame you for walking out early.

Attached: r8KiSjsm_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Don't wait, it won't magically go anywhere. Go to a doctor, get some antidepressants, see that life doesn't have to feel that shit and that should give you some motivation to pursue therapy.

Nah man, see what life has to offer ya.

Real edgy faggot ^

didnt even read your retarded post but no. go suk cock, take drugs, fuck pussy ect before you end it. why not? u gonna kill yourself anyway so go mental first.. still wanna end it? go ahead u did all the sick depraved shit everyone wants to do first. chances are u will have a new lease on life. godspeed user wish i was you

Attached: 1581069038451.gif (432x223, 1.69M)

keep working on making friends and look for connections to help you out of your struggle. life is about who you know, not what you know.

Hey user, 19-year old fren here. I can tell you one thing and that's that killing yourself won't be worth it. Your parents (and possibly grandparents?) Will die on the inside. There are people that love you. And people that need you. What I can recoomend you is to start working on yourself. I also was depressed for roughly 5 years. Start searching what you love. (That doesnt always have to be a girl btw), like hobbies that might turn into a job or a college education. Start working out. Become the best human you can possibly become. Everything else will follow. A good and stable relationship and real friends, and so on.

it might seem impossible, but you can always try vanishing to the other coast or alaska or vietnam or whatever.

it does the same thing in regards to your family as killing youself would, but hey, youd get to be alive.

i was super done with the world from 13-16 but fuck if your mind doesnt change a lot over the 18-26 stretch. im like an entirely different person. not a great one, but still.. a living one.

(Op here)It's not that they need me to support them I just couldn't let them live poor like we have if I became successful.

Meh...do it if you want to. Nobody cares. It's literally irrelevant if you or me top themselves. However its interesting to see where people go on here so whatever.....kill yourself or don't....i don't give a fuck

Please don't do it. Sometimes it may be hard to see, but there is so much to live for. It will get better!

All I wanna say is..

If you're gonna kys. Before doing that atleast

1. Try to get fit if you already aren't

2. (Right before or around) the time you're gonna kys, ask your crush out, maybe she says yes and maybe no. Well you can add one more person to make feel guilty the rest of their life LOL.

3. Watch some YouTube videos if there's anything you can do to improve your mood/life.

The illness is basically all in your head which is making you feel good.
(Although I don't know you OP, so idk if there's real problems in your life)
4. Spend a few bucks and go watch a movie/have some snacks and have fun buddy!

Give yourself a reason to be Happy. You deserve it.

That's it I'm not too good at this..

Attached: autumn.png (1196x752, 21K)

Just die already but do a flip off a mountain to die

People like you have it so good. Literally stop going to school get on a bus and travel the world. If you want to die why dont you just travel and live wherever you want and do whatever you want. If your brain literally gives no fucks do ANYTHING. Only little cunts kill themselves

I know that you are sad now, but things get better. You have to change your perspective. Focus on the beauty and miracles in the everyday ordinary things which you don't even notice any more.

I have tried psychologists and help but I don't have insurance so it's useless. I'm currently working out to join the national guard. I have some good friends but I won't be with them forever, so I have to think with my best interests in mind. I would like to live and be happy but I just don't get happy anymore.

No way, man. 18. Whole fucking life ahead of you. It could be a lot worse. You could be one of those fags who start TRAP threads. You're good, man.

Attached: BDED04B2-6239-440D-AECA-E68B06116B45.jpg (620x452, 190K)

I don't really fall in love or get crushes anymore. And I don't really want anyone to feel responsible for my death.

That's the thing though I have 2 years to decide a major that will decide what I do for the rest of my life. There's no career that really interests me so I'd probably just go in the stem field. But while my whole life is ahead of me it would just be me going through college miserable then looking for a job and sending money to my parents until I die.