Should women be allowed to be in positions of authority?

Should women be allowed to be in positions of authority?

Attached: 8B59C0C1-39E7-486D-8DD1-EB697E54B2BA.jpg (400x600, 40K)

yeah sure why not

preferably not

no

My gut instinct is telling me no. However, the rational side of me is also telling me no

No. Obviously.

the answer is no.

not until women are reformed will they be put into positions of power.

No woman only think with their vaginas.

No. Its disorderly.
Too many hormones / not enough rational regulation.

We post as if it were 1800.
Is that whats this thread is about?

We’ll see how much authority she has when she’s tied to my kitchen table and I’ve got my cock in her

A BIG fuck no. They didn't fight for it, didn't earn it, didn't build it, only got the right to vote basically because they bitched, etc.

They want all the benefits of equality & power, but without the hardships & consequences that go along with it. When they can be drafted we'll talk.

I don't think anything that has a hole you stick your dick in should be in a position of authority.

Women by their very nature lower standards, grant "special exceptions" and demand good feels for everyone. Guaranteed formula for societal destruction.

only very butch, masculine types.
the average woman genuinely just doesn't have the necessary moral development to govern. she stops somewhere in this middle of this chart and, during any significant struggle, will drop down to the pre-school level.

Attached: kolberg-1.png (667x463, 99K)

no, why the fuck would we want that?

Attached: belarus ass.jpg (1400x933, 157K)

I think it's kinda hot under the right circumstances.

Yes. There is no reason for this not to happen unless you allow your Feelings to govern your judgement.

Yeah, right. Because they have been doing such an amazing job ever since they 'earned' the right to vote.

Attached: 1577574377885.jpg (462x379, 54K)

Yes

Attached: 1575946145835.webm (640x640, 649K)

no, how they gonna stop a rape. theyre just gonna get raped also

This explains and proves nothing. You've only made vague attacks on imaginary merits in order to push your anti-human propaganda.

Yes. They should hold the position of authority over my dick

You’re such a victim

Are you retarded?

Don't trust women with your dick. They will cut it off in spite.

>Cop
>Position of authority
Lol

Attached: IMG_20200126_042143_461.jpg (828x826, 31K)

Sure why not? If they qualify why would you hold them back?

nah bro

>>Cop puts you in jail
>> "hahaha faggot i don't recognize your authority tho lmao"
>>Pepper sprays you into the stone age free and clear legally
>> you slowly choke out "lol whatever faggot"

power isn't just what you permit to be called power unfortunately my dude.

You didn’t earn jackshit. It was handed to you just like it was handed to me.

So you are retarded.

If qualified, of course. I've had women supervisors, worked with woman cops, etc. The good ones were as good, and often better then the men.
The problems arise with quotas. Often women are not held up to the same standards as men, and this is wrong. Same job, same standards.

i want to eat her shit so fucking bad

I agree with this.

I’m just calling out your whole male martyrdom bullshit. BTW, the fuck’n draft ended in 1973

If by my male martyrdom you mean as men as a whole or me individually? Because I've never said I was a martyr.

No.

Your argument is trash.

Apparently at least you. I mean you fought for it, built it and earned it and women got shit just handed to them, according to you. My guess, you fought for it in COD, built it with LEGOs and earned it with your allowance

No, they should be home raising the next generation.

Women cant be possibly in positions of authority
Just think about someone two heads smaller and half as strong ordering you around
Its ridiculous

The power he holds is the gun in his holster
Ive just got a knoife, but thats enough power to not have to worry about jail
>for a women cop holding her arms is enough tho

Had a female cop grab my junk feels good man.

no, all women are pedos

>Should women be allowed to be in positions of authority?
Maybe not. Obviously your mom seriously fucked up.

No

Nope. That's why Hilary didn't win. It's already bad enough we let women drive and vote.

He's saying you retarded cuck that ever since women gained the right to vote they voted in political candidates that were pro-immigration which cause more violence and rape to happen

If draft comeback whose gonna be drafted you wee little cunt

Attached: chelnvo1_1280.jpg (727x1280, 75K)

No. Women are inherently corrupt, but we honestly can't stop the NWO from putting them wherever they want.

They've always held key positions of authority. Being a mother to children and forming minds and personalities is a very important position of authority which gets overlooked. They're often teachers in schools too.
A pity really as it deserves more consideration to see just how well they've been doing in this role. I guess we can judge by the adults we've become and those around us

No

No because there shouldn't even be any positions of authority.

Attached: g8MlQZg_d.jpg (547x402, 15K)

it is unnatural and immoral for any woman or child to hold any authority, financial or sexual, over a man.

Based

They belong on my dick

Depends on qualifications. Most of you faggots shouldn't be in charge of your own ADLs
No incels run their lives by emotions. They're like most women or guys who drive trucks/BMWs

Women, by simple fact of physics, can't have authority. The ultimate authority is physical force. When an officer commands you to do something (ie: lay on the ground) the implication is that he will force you to go on the ground by putting you there if you do not comply. A woman, even a "strong" one, is normally not physically capable of subduing even an average size man with the willpower to resist (of course some of you limp faggots on Cred Forums are soy filled fairies, so you don't count). So , no, women should not be in positions of power, because they can't truly bring power to bear (unless a man does it for them).

The world is physical, and all "persuasion" is a veneer for force.

This
Literally none of that was said you emotional wreck of a beta child

>itt: unemployed betas view women as genuine competition
Merit systems weed out women and incels..so yeah they can be in positions of power

The Queen of England has more authority than you ever will. She doesn't get on Cred Forums and act like a spergy beta
Shit that puts most 12 y.o.s above you

are you literally mentally retarded? so old men can't be in authority either because you think you can just fight them? what kind of nigger logic is that tyrone?newsflash faggot some cop is going to make you his bitch

She doesn't belong anywhere that's not the kitchen

You strike me as a complete pussy in real life.
This. 43 anons itt proved to be whiny betas

>my mom can't have authority because of physics
Did mommy just spank you or something?

Brothels

>so old men can't be in authority either

Attached: 87f.jpg (647x659, 40K)