Hey Cred Forums, I need some suggestions. I know this isnt exactly a good place to ask for that...

Hey Cred Forums, I need some suggestions. I know this isnt exactly a good place to ask for that, but I dont really have anywhere else. I've lurked here for years but never really posted, so I guess this is my first thread. Basically, my girlfriend of 2 years that I've known for 5 years left me not too long ago. At first I was exactly what youd expect from someone coming out of a breakup like that, but now I just feel really empty and disconnected, like nothing's even real. None of the things i used to do for fun even hold my attention anymore. I feel like a pathetic faggot because I just lay in bed all day playing vidya, smoking weed, and fapping to get my mind off of shit. I guess what I'm asking for is a new hobby, or maybe advice from someone who's been in a similar situation.

Tldr: I'm a sadfag who's long time girlfriend left him and I need something to do so I dont go insane and dissapear or some shit. Also AMA/ylyl I guess

Attached: FB_IMG_1581129538965.jpg (720x796, 22K)

Why did she leave you user?

I legitimately challenge you to stop indulging yourself in anything like smoking weed, fapping, etc.

Test your will. You'll come out stronger than you'll ever know.

You got a discord bro? I could talk you through things, it seems like you could use a friend.

Second this tbh

FEELING EMPTY AND DISCONNECTED? NEED SOMETHING TO GIVE YOUR LIFE MEANING? BECOME A CHRISTIAN!

Actual true story inbound
>be me
>17 at the time
>beta loser who can't get laid for the life of him
>pathological fear of girls since middle school, when some bitch mind fucked me
>have a younger sister, 16 at this time
>my sister is boy crazy, really wants to date someone
>announces that she's "seeing someone"
>father and I start discussing plans on how to shoot the bastard.
>few days later, brings the dude home
>tall, scrawny kid with brown hair and glasses
>visibly nervous
>my father and I sit down and tell him that he's "walked into the courtroom"
>discuss for a few minutes
>they go out
>dad tells me "it isn't going to last"
>sis comes home
>announces it was "fun"
>around a week later, my sister tells me that her bf previously dated a college girl
>she's worried that he secretly wants this college girl back
>about a week later, overhear a conversation between my sister and my mother
>"We're not a thing anymore"
>tryingtoholdbacklaughter.jpg
>tell my father this
>laughs uncontrollably
>mfw my dad predicted exactly how his daughter's first relationship would go down

Attached: autismo.jpg (595x540, 131K)

I dont even really know man. There were alot of problems leading up to it. One thing she could never let go of is when I quit my job at a Dollar Store without telling her because the management treated me like shit, never gave me hours and it was minimum wage pay. I was saving up money to start renting an appartment so we could lice together. I eventually found another better paying retail job, but basically one day she just kinda sprung it on me that she didnt want to be with me anymore, saying how I always broke my promises to her and how i never meant to actually get a place with her. It makes me so fucking angry because she was one of the most difficult, mentally unstable women I've ever met, but I always tried to be as patient and as caring as possible with her. She would straight up insult me and say I didnt love her and how she should've never got with me and shit like that. I chalked it up to her just not thinking rationally because she was prone to panic attacks when shes stressed. I guess that wasnt enough for her though. I could go into alot more detail but this post is already a fucking essay

I've tried stuff like working out and actually got into a pretty good routine and started to feel better about myself, but out of nowhere reality just kinda slapped me in the face and I realized that I'm pretty fucking alone. My only friends are my buddies on xbox that I play games with. I have like zero contact with people beyond my immediate family that checks up on me. I think I might give that a try but I dont know, those things are really the only things that make me feels anything besides rage and regret

Honestly, nothing.
You can test your self will or whateeeever, work out, get buff, magically grow pens size and become more handsome...

You will still dwell on it every spare second when you're not paying attention.

Time. Maybe.
Otherwise the only way is fine in someone else that makes you forget.

Bit sometimes that's not even enough, but you get married. Have kids. And you should be happy. But you're not. And then maybe one day you will forget.

...then 5 years later you meet again. She still loves you. But you have a wife! The kids!

And it's a shitshow all over again.

Nah. Been there, tried that. Thanks for the suggestion though

Be grateful you dodged that bullet.
Nothing about that relationship sounds healthy. She would have dragged you down.

Yeah, its TheHallowedMonk#8527. TheHallowedMonk is also my xbox gt if anyone wants to add me there too, I could use all the friends I can get right now I guess

Lol I actually saw this posted a couple days ago. Not sure if you're the original poster, but it at least made me laugh, so thanks user

Find new random shit to do.
Buy a book on engine rebuilding or gunsmithing.
Get a 200 piece car or plane model.
Get a window planter and grow herbs or bonsai.
Get a fishtank.
Find a cheap lawnmower and figure out how turn it into a go-kart.

Yeah. I know the feeling. It's been months now, and I'll have times where I start to feel like I'm getting better. Then this heavy feeling just slaps me in the face again and makes me believe that maybe I'm just meant to be alone. This isnt the first long term relationship that's ended like this. I know this makes me sound like an incel, but it's really starting to make me distrust women. I've poured my heart out to these women, did everything they asked, tried to be the best I could be for them. But it doesnt matter. They always end up dropping me anyways. Is there something wrong with me yall? I thought I was a good person but now I'm not even sure. I just feel empty..

actually work out... people go to the gym and say they work out but most do not. If you're not going max effort, out of breath, or breaking a sweat every time at the gym, you're not doing it right.

It's pasta, been around for awhile.

Get a cat.

Sent a fr my dude

Yeah I keep telling myself that too...even when I was with her, I knew it was getting toxic, but I couldnt stop myself from loving her the same as I always have. I've known her for years, man. She was there during some of the worst parts of my life. Just suddenly not talking to her or seeing her at all after speaking to her everyday for 5 years is extremely jarring. I dont know what to do with myself anymore

I never really went to the gym, I had an old bench press with like 200lbs of weights that I would use for various workouts. I actually got pretty strong, but it still didnt dull the emptiness. So I kinda just stopped eventually

Majority of meth users are women, and they can hide it well.

Btw, there's 3.5 billion women on the planet.
Even if she was one in a million, then there's still 3,500 more exactly like her out there.
No chic is irreplaceable.

I had one. His name was Beethoven, he was an adorable little guy with most beautiful long grey fur. I had to move not too long ago, and like the day before I got all of my shit out of the old place, he just disappeared. I drove up and down the street calling him, went into the woods looking for him. Nothing. He was just gone. And that made me feel more lonely than ever. Nowadays I just have my ferret, shes cute but they're not really cuddle animals. I sit and watch her run around the house stealing things sometimes, shes got a spot in my boxspring where she stores all the stuff she steals and sleeps in it

different environment... That's one of the reasons I didn't buy a weight set for my house. It would have cost less and save me time, but a gym membership forces you to get out there. Once you're out there you can use others to motivate you to lift heavier or just talk to them. I'm 175, bench 290, deadlift over 400, and squat over 315. every time I go to the gym I channel all the negative bullshit in my life into lifting those weights; it's helped me get over a lot of shit in my life.

She definitely wasnt on meth. She would have a fucking fit anytime she knew I was smoking weed. And I dont really want to replace her or even get her back, I just want to feel like me again. Like a person and not just an empty shell going about their daily routine simply because they have to. It feels like something inside of me broke and that I'll never be able to fix it.

I guess I'll have to try it sometime. I just was never really a social person, I grew up with severe high functioning autism, clinical depression, insomnia, and paranoid schizophrenia. Was diagnosed with all of these around 6 or 7 years old. Needless to say it's made me kind of awkward and neurotic. I have to put on a whole different demeanor/personality so people dont instantly think I'm a nutjob whenever i open my mouth, but even then it doesnt really work that well. Next time I've got some extra money I'll see if there are any decent gyms in town, at the very least I'll just slap on my headphones and go lift some weights while i ignore the world. That's one thing i did enjoy about lifting other than getting fit, the single mindedness of it that just makes you forget about everything for a little while

Just accepted it

Thanks for the replies everyone, I didnt actually expect to get any. This thread has made me feel a little better. Just typing it all out to someone is kinda soothing. I'll still be in the thread if anyone else has any questions or advice