Hey, people who live in legal weed states (mostly speaking to Cali fags) how are the carts over there...

Hey, people who live in legal weed states (mostly speaking to Cali fags) how are the carts over there? I always see them online and yearn for hitting those fucking things, the clouds look awesome. Unfortunately all we have in illegal states is unregulated unlicensed $20 shitty pesticide ridden carts so I completely stopped using them. Can’t wait to move

Attached: DD005464-2D02-4E05-A146-33AD167E1478.jpg (1125x1113, 1007K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sales.magic-flight.com/walnut-classic-launch-box/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>clouds
Yeah, that's not why you vape cannabis fag.

Kek I know that I’m just saying it looks aesthetically pleasing and thicker (better quality) than the fakes

Massachusetts just relegalized vapes that pass quality assurance tests

STIIIZYs are bomb

Decarb weed infuse with vg you just saved 100s of dollars and have more potent carts you're welcome

Thinking of ordering some thc e-liquid from a deep web marketplace, figured it cant go wrong... im interested however, does it hit like a normal joint does? can you get blasted with a couple of smokes if its strong enough? does the vape smell like weed?

doesn't smell, it can hit hard but depends on tolerance.

closer to a dab than a joint

This. Still kinda smelly tho

>Figured it can't go wrong
But it can user. People have died from smoking shitty carts. Tread with caution. The vape does smell but it dissipates faster than regular smoke. And you can usually get pretty high from a few hits

Carts are good if you go to a licensed shop

just get a launch box
sales.magic-flight.com/walnut-classic-launch-box/

They are garbage here too

They’re ok I guess. You’ll be spending at least $40 for something decent from a licensed distributor. It’s good if you’re trying to be high around people that can’t know you’re high. They don’t smell so that’s a plus. But it really can’t compare to just hitting a bowl of good old fashioned flower.

The fake ones with more filler tend to have bigger clouds.

Stick to flower, I live in Cali and puffs and carts are horrible... even plug n plays are bad.

>vape.
Fucking fag

Med card here.... $26 - 57 for 3.5 to half a gram.

Depends on strains, and potency (65% - 9xs)

Dont trust any street shit. Even ganja can just be CBD or worse.

Attached: 1580236818399.png (750x1334, 1.95M)

explain user what you mean by "infuse with vg"? what is vg

Vagina

Please explain

This
I forgot all about those little guys

its a narc

fuck that shit, anything that is distillate.. garbage. Everything is dirty shit, which means mass produced with tons of pesticides and other nasty shit you DO NOT want to smoke. Nothing in California or other legal states that is sold in dispensaries is of medical value. All that shit including the weed, garbage. If you're sick, or want good quality shit you still gotta be plugged in. The best shit out in California right now cart wise are the Raw Garden live resin 510 carts which are built with with mesh coils and a ceramic tip. Even with good deals and loyalty discounts and what not you're still going to pay 60 min for a gram. I cant imagine the shit people are getting on the black market.

>tl:dr legal states marijuana industry is oversaturated with low quality cannabis.

Samefag, raw garden carts are extremely good carts. If you're in the los angeles area I recommend these.

I have heard this from others. My state just got medical recently but we're a large farming state, something tells me it won't take long until they improve

How old are you user. I live in bum fuck Indiana and have a guy that gets legit despinsary shit mailed to him from Colorado. How do you not have good contacts.

I buy them in Vegas when I’m there for work. They puff great

you had to remember its been legal in california since 1996, theres still people alive that have been receiving medical shit for almost 3 decades now. All that shit, oils that treat seizures and treat and potentially cure cancer is real. It's just not being sold at your local dispensary. When it became recreational it was such an exciting and new somewhat controversial thing and everybody wanted a piece of the newly introduced market. People that have never grown weed or had ever been part of the market suddenly forced themselves to that pie. Anyways that destroyed your local, trusty, distributors. People with thousands of acres were suddenly reduced to a couple hundred. Research for weed stopped clinically and erected in the form of potheads in labs playing with chemicals. Not the direction people wanted it to go but it did, so there you go.

>tl:dr pothead entrepreneurs thinned out reliable sources.

califag here. Carts are mostly for people who want ease of use over anything else. Brands over price em and often you're paying 30-50 a g. when you can get 2-3x that much is straight concentrate.

Mostly see older people, buying the all in one e-joints or carts because they don't know how to buy a proper atomizer or dab rig.