Is dave mustaine the most based musician of the last 40 years? i think so

is dave mustaine the most based musician of the last 40 years? i think so.

Attached: 6492o88wn3731.jpg (960x633, 121K)

Verified: Dave is based af.

Devin Townsend has 100x more personality and is better at guitar and singing.

Go to bed, Dave.

Literally who?

>Literally who?
some bipolar canadian vegetarian

Haven't heard anything about him since 1986

Megadeath is generic buttmetal for 80's no-homo-bros.
Literally in the closet fagrock.

I love mustane too but check out Devin. He's fuckin amazing.

Don't trigger me.

Mike?

based because he's some soyboy liberal with anti nazi and anti communism shirts?

Dave mustane a guy who's done more living than any of us fat Cred Forums tards is just a soy boy liberal. Boy life sure is easy when filtered by the internet isnt it?

He can still be a huge faggot. Look at most Hollywood males.

whatever snowflake,go be offended somewhere else.im guessing the grocery store was out of soymilk today so you had to take your anger out on some random person on the internet?

You realize you're a cliche right?

says the zoomer who wasnt even born when megadeth(the band dave mustaine was in,since you probably didnt know that)was popular anyway

No. Im 35 this year. Too young to have really been there for 80s metal but i saw megadeth live in 2014. It was rad. I was right at the front of the stage. Was a festival setting too so it felt more intimate.

See I'm a human being with my own personality and experiences who cant just be put on in a box of soy boy boomer zoomer cuck liberal faggot like your ilk likes to do. Maybe go live your life instead of being an angry queef on the internet. You fuckin cliche.

Are you 12? Seriously.

megadeth always has and always will suck

Nothing to say now bitch? Fuckin loser.

what should i say to some dumb edgy teenager then? your like those zoomers who wear nirvana t shirts that wernt even alive when nirvana was popular

Confirmed for 12 years old. It's past your bed time.

read this

because he's definitely one of those people who wear nirvana t shirts who wernt even alive when they were popular

seething

I don't like his music because of his voice. Fucking ruins the songs. lol.

Attached: 1562738473919.jpg (211x239, 8K)

you dont like his music because his music is for men who actually have testosterone.not soy drinking fags like you