Describe my body to the blind ???

Describe my body to the blind ???

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2316, 1.72M)

Attached: abomination.jpg (1000x403, 103K)

Attached: 1574768647950.webm (500x500, 75K)

imagine donald trump without any clothes on

The only sound it makes is oink oink.

Hell

Digest me in your big strong belly Sir uwu

ever seen a pig? oh, wait! nvm...

imagine the smell

blind people wouldn't know how he looks like you fucking retard

Imagine if you ate 49 pounds of macaroni and cheese. Then your body rejected the meal and you oppressed a giant pile of diarrhea from you meal. That’s what user looks like.

An abundance of soft warm skin with dusting of curly hair. The occasional stretch mark giving a ticklish line for the finger to follow. It is the kind of body you love to hug as it makes itself the perfect pillow to hold you back.

enough comments about trumps out of shape appearance have entered the zeitgeist that the average blind person would know what was implied
retard

Disgusting. Like a pig.

Attached: 1551867783414.png (671x690, 694K)

fat blob of shit lazy fatfuck rolls upon rolls accumulated through doing nothing but eating lard because fatfuck short ball of lard

mushroom of taste and cholesterol

Teddy bear

It's like a paper cut but the wound never heals.
It hurts to feel but not acknowledging it makes it feel like it isn't there.
Any sort of touch makes you scream in your mind but you act calm on the outside to not draw attention to yourself.

Slosh and stick when wet.

You are fucked in the brain

pile of rotten cabbage.

His hand has to take 3 interstates to wipe his ass

An hourglass shaped, oversized trash bag filled with milk curds

fat piece of shit useless fat fuck disgusting sweaty pig disgusting fat pig slimey fatfuck smells like pisscum and shit

Peecha chakka no wookie boonowa tweepie solo

/thread

I'm a fat fuck, ask me anything?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!