Who wore it better?

Who wore it better?

Is the average American IQ responsible for the failed attempts at assassinating this specific retard?

Attached: dsdsdsdsdsdsds.png (1132x488, 1.12M)

Your obsessive hatred for Trump has brought you nothing but negativity for the past 4 years. Relinquish your hatred. Tell your family and friends you love them. They all miss you very much

And shave that neck beard .

no,the average american iq is responsible for electing this specific retard.if they were an educated country,they would of elected a republican who didnt butcher the english language everytime he opened his mouth and didnt spend his entire day wiping his ass with the constitution while crying about hillary,obama and mexicans

yeah,because trump supporters obsessive hated for obama the past 8 years is any better

Right, wouldn't want the rope to get caught in it. That would hurt like fuck

If his death is recorded, I'm going to play it on /b every day. This xenophobic moron's corpse is going to be desecrated, and you're going to see it every fucking day.

This isn’t a competition OP. It doesn’t matter what trump supporters did. Let go. You don’t have to fight this battle. Be free

His supporters will cry 'fake noose', praying it's true this time.

On Cred Forums, lobbying for someone to assassinate the president? Are you a complete moron? Enjoy that V&.

It’s close but the homo on the right’s makeup is a little better.

Lmao-able
Dems respect the constitution as much as a 4 year old does a denny's coloring sheet.

Yall dems have to constitution to uphold. That is and will always be a Republican institution and duty, whilst yall amended and circumvent the constitution to the point of it being a joke.

Attached: 1577762029793.png (473x299, 99K)

How sweet of you to dedicate your life to your lord and savior.

Still your president, and grab your pussy...or however you self identify.

You are just one more pathetic American coward. You repugnant gun-toting neanderthals worship firearms and claim they're constitutionally granted for the protection of your rights, yet you don't spend one fucking millisecond comprehending the possibility that the racist icon you tout is the one eroding your rights and freedoms. I wouldn't bother lobbying an American to force-feed Trump an armour-piercing fin-stabilized discarding sabot because I know you're all a bunch of pussies. Scared white Americans voted for Trump because you're terrified of the big scary brown men blowing up your buildings and turning you into cuckolds. Why would anyone depend on you for anything?

Xenophobic huh? Is that what your professor told you in class today?

Kek! What a fucking simp. Take your pussy elsewhere.

Vote with your conscience, not with cowardice.

Trump's too stupid to keep you safe from the sand people.

Attached: 2332323232323 - Copy.png (266x370, 254K)

Well I'll be Allah damned if this doesn't make perfect ducking dingleberries

Attached: Screenshot_20200207-225826_Chrome.jpg (1480x720, 192K)

We pride ourselves on our peaceful transitions of power. Well except for JFK and Lincoln, Garfield and McKinley (had to look those two up)

Secret service have a relatively good record of keeping our leaders alive, and assassinating people you politically disagree with is not something any country should be proud of

Attached: pather.jpg (800x450, 146K)

Why would anyone assassinate someone who is going to die of cholesterol in a few months anyway? What a waste of time...

There's nothing to be proud of if your vote contributed to the protection of a political party that just created precedent for the President to be legally immune after committing a crime.

Furthermore, that same political party has normalized interference in an election. You know, the method in which you have a peaceful transition of power?

How can you claim to have pride in something that you willingly and knowingly are allowing to be destroyed? How can you have a peaceful transition of power if power isn't going to be transitioned according to the laws that supposedly govern your political institutions and its representatives?

Normally, you'd be able to vote out unrepresentative legislators. Now, you're completely fucked. They can legally alter the outcome of an election.

take your family back to el salvador douglas...there are already enough brown people here

>REEEE

Plus he's going to rot in jail after he's President anyway.

Pretty obvious the guy was laundering Russian money and not filing taxes properly during his previous real estate career.

STILL the president

Yeah nah. Worst case scenario he is pres for 4 more years. We've had presidents before who suspended habeas corpus. If anything we can just wait them out, doesn't really matter

I have some hope for democracy in the upcoming elections, if not it's the people who have failed, not just their representatives

If that's the problem? Then eh, what can you do

>yeah,because trump supporters obsessive hated for obama the past 8 years is any better
yeah, because dem's obsessive hatred for bush for the previous 8 years was any better...

see how this goes?

In retrospect can you really say anything good about Bush now
No WMDs
No justification for two unfunded wars
Tax cuts at the same time for some reason (?)

Were you personally made safer, at home or abroad, by the Iraq and Afghanistan wars?

Yeah, I'm not worried about sand people buddy. I'm worried about you reproducing and making the world weak. Don't trip on your saggy labia.

ooo almost a full house 2's and 0's

Ah fuck! I didn't even notice that Cred Forumsro