What’s the most painful sensation you’ve experienced?

What’s the most painful sensation you’ve experienced?

Attached: 47E6B88C-CD69-443F-89A8-D886FF099219.jpg (282x178, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waff.com/2019/07/05/calif-teen-injured-by-boat-propellers-lake-guntersville/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

definetely hangover headaches

>be me
>16
>skating in hostpital parking garage with friends
>take a sharp turn
>do a flip and drop spaghetti
>land on arm and snap it like twig
>continue rolling and get road rash all up my back
>decent amount of blood from cement sliding
Thankfully we were at the hospital cause my arm looked like a wet noodle,still had to wait an hour before seeing a doctor though.Fast times

Wisdom teeth extraction

Passing kidney stones... Indescribable

I’ve heard this was pretty much the most painful thing ever. Fuck

yeah kidney stones
it dissolved when it hit my bladder though, never passed it through my dick, thank god, just from the kidney through the ureter

watching her get on the train with her soon-to-be husband, and watching the train leave the station.

Attached: PBF087ADGoodbyeStanley.jpg (846x300, 68K)

anyone laughs when you say this.. show them this pic.

Attached: kidney_stone.jpg (1183x964, 781K)

Paraphimosis. Eventually just got tired of it happening during sex and got circumcised like a kike.

mostly emotional stuff

Gallstones aren't much fun either.

Waking up after a U shaped metal rod was weaved in between my rib cage, under my sternum, then fliped over thus breaking my sturnum and pushing it outword. The bar was then anchored in place by bolting it onto a rib on each side.

It's called the Nuss procedure and it is the wrong fucking option to deal with pectus excavatum. Was in constant agonizing pain for a weak before they realized they fucked up and pulled it out. That whole week of my life is a blur because of all the morphine they were pumping me full of.

At 16 i had a migraine that felt like red hot needles in my head. I squeezed my temples and shook my head to get it to stop, but didnt work. I was in a car at the time and had the driver pull over and i projectile vomited. 10/10 pain unbearable. Thats how i found out i had hydrocephalus.

that sharp feeling in the urethra

it was just a stabbing pain in my sides, i could barely walk, never got to my urethra

Broken femur
0/10 would not recommend

I had an ingrown toe from skateboarding. It got really infected. I had to have surgery to remove the entire nail. The anesthesia wore off a few hours after I left the doctor. The throbbing pain in my foot was indescribable. I would have let them cut off my toe to stop the pain.

Ive had broken bones, concussions knife wounds etc. I let them set my broken arm without a painkiller. Nothing was close to the pain in that toe.

abscessed tooth, or migraines

Yes. Not kidding. Indescribable
Lucky . mine had to be passed. Get kidney stones and talk to me after that.

Its foul. Ive had a compound fracture and it doesnt even hold a candle. It was the only time the pain was so unbearable i was literally frozen in pain. Passes then over 3 days . three days that are scared in my memory. Puking up shit you cant even describe. You can feel every millimeter as it finds it way through you.

I think I had a stroke when I was 18. I had the worst ever headache unimaginable pain, not a migraine just a sudden powerful and stabbing pain in my brain like I have never felt before. I ended up falling asleep. To this day I wonder if I have brain damage.

Attached: baby.jpg (271x362, 35K)

Why the fuck didn't you get general anaesthetic?

It wasn't the surgery itself. It was the pain the following days.

damn...

damn 2! do you experience that often?

I dislocated my shoulder downhill mountain biking. Was about 1/3 of the way down, flipped, and skid into a fallen tree. Worst pain was having to walk until I got to a open road and found patrol, then taking a oh so bumpy ride the rest of the way down on an ATV.

meh, 4 got pulled for me in one go, one paracetamol and was fine... went to work next day, for me it was tonsil extraction at age 30..every time you swallow it's like eating broken glas..

Mary Ellen Moffat. She broke my heart.

Attached: DtzPjc4U0AIVsfF[1].jpg (1200x629, 77K)

yeah had that too, that was painful, participated in mudmasters event, tore my shoulder on the monkeybars, bumpy ride over the beach back half an hour, lol

mono, that shit succc'd headache, burning throat that kept me up all night, swollen armpits for a week after. my advice, don't kiss dirty scene sluts

there is a god

its a crystal,
what did you expect?

Custody battle with a lying woman.

welp that sounds terrible

Either getting electrocuted or breaking my wrist

chasing a robber out of my house with a pistol. I mean, it's one thing to take a gun out for target practice, it feels like taking an airsoft gun you need to be extra careful with but that's it. now, chasing down another humanbeing with a gun and aiming with the intent to shoot...to feel that with the flick of a finger you could completely fuck up this guy...that's the most insane power rush I've ever felt, it was exhilirating and also fucking terrifying.

nerve death from cancer. it was like having white hot shards of glass hammered into me. It's been five years and the area is still numb.

being a mid 30‘s kissless and hugless incel with crippling depression.

Diabetic foot ulcers. Clear down to the tendon.

Attached: 20180221_133737.jpg (2576x1932, 1.24M)

I was playing football junior year and a guy went to block me during practice and he hit my jaw and it kinda like got jerked sideways, I guess I pinched a nerve underneath like where your jaw connects to the rest of your face. Hoooooly shit not only did it hurt like motherfucking hell but it spread through the entire left side of my head, for whatever reason it made the inside of my ear really fucking hot and when it first happened I thought I was bleeding out of my ear. One of the weirdest sensations I've ever felt, don't care to ever feel that again.

I got all 4 taken out at once but my lower jaw was sore as fuck and it hurt to swallow. Glad I did it at a later age because it made me take care of the rest of my teeth alot more. any pain above the shoulders is some of the worst

kidney stones are stones, not crystals. nobody would expect them to ne crystals, because they are kidney STONES.

Epididimitis. If you don't know what that is I'm very glad for you.

Continued. Lost a toe to gangrene

Attached: 20180818_134543.jpg (2576x1932, 1.21M)

what the fuck is wrong with your dick

Terrible B8 M8

Might have been a TIA. You should keep an eye on that cause if you did it's a major warning you could have a full blown stroke in the future. If it happens again I would call an ambulance cause they can give you TPA, a clot buster, if it's a blockage (ischemic stroke). Something like 14 million neurons die a minute with a block.

Love

No i got surgery 3 days later with a shunt put in. Head pain was much better the shunt incision hurt 5/10 for a few days but it was much better. Took 5 weeks off school to recover. that was 6 years ago. I had to regain my ability to walk. Its fine once i recovered fully.

Did you step on something and not feel it? Bet debriding that was fun.

Attached: 20180823_132415.jpg (2576x1932, 1.24M)

haven't experienced it yet but hopefully someday getting whipped till I bleed.

as far as pain ive experienced probably either getting hit by a car when I was 14 or any point of the recovery after the fact when the codeine wore off.

Another ulcer on big toe that got infected

at least i tried

How fast was the car moving?

jesus christ man, use some fucking lube and stop rubbing yourself raw like that

I got pancreatis and diverticulitis side-by-side, which activated genital warts I didn't know I had. Holy fuck. Pain killers don't do much to stop internal organ infections

Friend had that. Sounded fucked

Ah, that sucks user.

I went to the beach as a kid. I'm not completely sure what it was, but I stepped on something and got stung on my foot. It may have been a sea urchen. Anyway, my entire leg felt like it was on fire, and I could feel it slowly spreading up my leg. I was fine after a while, but damn it hurt for like a hour.

They gave me ALOT of vicodin tho

Hope I don't ever have to do either

Voting Democrat

speed limit was 35 but judging by the damage done to my bike it was moving closer to 45 mph.
car hit my knee, knee hit the frame of my bike and bent it like a ")". I didn't even see it coming and so I didn't brace. somehow didn't break anything. bruised the bone in my left knee and had pieces of my t-shirt stick in the road rash on my back.

Staph/MRSA. When the first round of antibiotics don't work and it spreads, it can cover/burn/eat stretches of skin

I’ve passed more than 30 kidney stones in my life and I can say without a doubt the first few I passed were absolute agony like I never imagined being possible. But at this point there’s so much scar tissue I hardly feel a thing. I still think this herniated disc in my back currently might be worse.

Here’s my biggest stone.

Attached: 29206E37-5553-4C07-89DD-99899527BBFC.jpg (4032x3024, 1.12M)

I had a similar migraine. Went to the urologist that morning because I had testicular pains. Then went to work a few hours later after getting an ultrasound on my balls.

2 hours into my shift I got the worst migraine imaginable (I've been used to having them most of my life). I told my manager I needed to step outside for a second. Ended up going behind the building laying in the cold grass. Threw up for a few minutes then passed out.

Woke up in the back of my car. Guess my manager was worried and called my mother to come pick me up. Finally woke up the next day feeling much better. Easiest money I've ever made. Literally slept on the clock for a 3-4 hours.

Attached: smug.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Yeah I bet they did, thats a big wound to have to put painful pressure on when you walk.

Being violated

Spinal tap gone wrong.
>Be me
>Have horrid headache at work
>Feeling weak
>Back starts killing me
>Lay flat on my back
>Cold concrete feel bretty gud
>Friend drives me to the ER
>Doctor's prognosis is possibly spinal meningitis
>Recommends the tap
>whatcouldgowrong.gif
>Big ass needle that looks like it could reach my stomach from my back
>Tells me to sit and lean over a desk mounted to the floor
>Feel cold anesthetic on my back
>Says he's about to stick the needle in
>Does
>Hits a cluster of nerves dead on
>Excruciating pain
>Involuntarily ripped desk out of the floor
>Doctor scared as hell
>Pain lasts for a couple minutes
>Doctor says I have to relax so he can pull out the needle
>Try to chill through willpower
>lolnope
>Borderline wanna pass out
>Doctor says okay
>Pulled the needle out of my back gently
>Pain doesn't feel so bad anymore
>Sit back down and calm self
>Says he'll have to stick me again
>mfw
>Prepare for the worst again
>No pain
>Felt he just knocked on my spine from the inside

Attached: 1549229359025.jpg (960x516, 50K)

Appendix ruptured while in the hospital waiting room. I seriously thought it was game over

bruh

UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAA

Fuck, your ureters must looks a deflated balloon.

Attached: 35-350942_three-nooras-one-nooori-ki-phattoos-ho-gayi.png (860x712, 293K)

Waking up to find my girlfriend had packed in the night and left with my kids. Didn't know emotions could actually cause physical pain. It took my breath away.

The worst pain came in 2013.

I had just bought my house the year before and there was a window that was loose, yet I didn't think too much about it. One night I had friends over, we were just chatting, I leaned in to rest against the wall but l leaned in where the that windows was, lost my balance and crashed through it.

There was already blood everywhere and a huge piece of glass stuck in my arm. I pulled it out and blood squirted all over the walls. I was sure I had severed an artery. I walked into the entrance and laid down, expecting to die. My girlfriend made a tourniquet, another girl stood on my arm but still, I live out of town, never thought I'd make it.

Ambulance took me to the hospital, I required a ton of stitches. They came in with a shot, “tetanus? ...all good”. They came back with another shot, anesthetics... nope. They came back with another shot, pain killers, nope. Came back with two Tylenol, nope.

At this point the nurse didn't want to stitch me up without me taking anything but I insisted. I said... "if I'm stupid enough to go through a fucking window, I want to remember the pain to make sure I never do it again". The fucking pain of every single stitch was pretty unbearable, all 57 of them.. three cuts all along my forearm, and how had three cuts, I have no idea. I passed out as soon as they were done, from exhaustion.

Still not the worst part. When people say that nerve damage is painful, I had no idea just what that meant. Two days later, every single movement like I had bolts of lightning shooting through my arm. It felt like all the ligaments and all the insides of my arm were fusing together and the ripping apart. That lasted months.

Today, I can move my fingers perfectly, I think I can even more them faster and I have more stretch but I still have pain, every night I have to do these nerve flossing exercises, it absolutely sucks.

Not as bad as some, but I punched a TV when I was mad (first and only time I hit glass lol) and tore open the side of my hand. Ironically I didn't really feel that all that much but the shots of anesthetic were placed directly in the sides of the wound. That was painful as fuck

I handled a dehydrated Carolina Reaper pepper and broken open to look at the seeds. I wiped my fingers on a napkin and went on stop my business for about 20 minutes until I had to pee.

Who the fuck thinks about washing their hands before they touch their dick?

Me, now.

Yeah thats real. It sucks. Look up broken heart syndrome.

Has anyone else had earaches/infections before? I used to get them when I was a kid. Shit was the worst. A horrible pounding pain in your ear. It was next to impossible to sleep.

About my business *

My first gangbang

I've dislocated my shoulder a few times. I've had the first aid training, I know you're not supposed to reseat it by yourself, you're supposed to get to a doctor and have them do it. Fuck that shit. I did the "right" thing exactly once, and never again. Once it's back in place, 90% of the pain is gone inside of a minute. I'll still go see a doctor and make sure nothing got fucked up in the process, but I am never sitting through that again when I have the option not to.

>Didn't know emotions could actually cause physical pain
Psychosomatic. To the brain physical and mental isn't always clear cut

I did get one. Almost as bad as an abscessed tooth, moving your head with both hurts even more

Foot ran over by forklift and fell during it. Foot stood sideways and was crushed.

putting my hand in the blender

I had an old dental crown on a tooth that got an infection under it the other day and it it was some of the worst pain ever until I went and had it pulled out

Attached: obama_chicken.gif (516x643, 748K)

Had to get a catheter to pump ink into my bladder so they could take an X-Ray of it. From it going in to me pissing the ink out, he burned and hurt from the inside out.

>total bro roommate makes ungodly spicy food all the time
>shit magma everytime but he isnt affected somehow
>sometimes it gets so bloody and raw I cry on the toilet

I want to say something but I dont want to upset him. It tastes fucking amazing but he needs to dial it back with the peppers and spices. Maybe I'm just weak. To be fair the pain, stress, and exhaustion makes me sleep pretty damn good.

a pumpkin up my ass

This is something that could have been way worse and painful.
>Be me
>Working at wally world
>Only person in the back stock room
>Needed some quaker oatmeal to put out on the shelf
>See one box on the very fucking top of the stockroom shelf( about 12-15 feet high)
>Get the tallest ladder I could find
>Lifted the box up
>Oh shit! This is fucking heavy as fuck.
>What I could assume was about 50lbs of oatmeal in my hand
>Start to lose my balance
>Not like this!!!
>Spin around real quick and jump from the top of the ladder still holding the heavy box of oatmeal
>Landed that shit still holding the box
>Felt like my knees blew out
It was pretty scary, but damnit did I feel like a badass after this happened.

Attached: jiren.jpg (1400x1050, 114K)

Cutting a finger to the bone with a hedge trimmer by accident (of course). Healed fine.

The least painful part was passing it through the urethra for me all 3 times

Burned my finger on a candle

I've been worried about having kidney stones. Every once in a while I'll get these bad pains in my lower back radiating to the kidney area and sometimes bladder. Is that how kidney stone pain feels?

Firecracker went off in hand

if this happened to me , I would only shoot if i saw that it was a nigger, if it was a white person i would just yell " freeze !, i got you covered, dont make a move ! "

Pain isn't in the bladder just in the back and it's either one side or the other. It feels aching and the real pain of it is that it just won't stop and nothing provides any release at all. If you had ever had a kidney stone you'd know, it doesn't come and go. It comes, you piss blood and can't do anything and then eventually it passes by you pissing a rock out your dick hole

Testicular torsion, I'm not even sure how or when it happened but I'm guessing it was from lying on my stomach. I thought I had kidney stones at first kek
Now whenever I read about it I feel sick

Severe Ketoacidosis complicated by a hangover. Feels like everything in your abdomen is burning, and I couldn't hold anything down, when I threw up I would dry heave until it hurt to breathe. Also nearly every muscle felt like it was cramping, near the end I could hardly stand up because of the fatigue and pain. I ended up calling the paramedics, my blood sugar check at the hospital was 789. Somehow my insulin pump motor failed when I was drunk from the night before.

I've had two kidney stones and while the first had me in agony for six days the second one was easy in comparison, only took me out for one day.

Also had an infected dry socket from oral surgery to take out a molar that was hooked into my jaw bone. The dentist couldn't get me fully numb and it took about two hours to extract.

Those are definitely the most raw physical pain I've ever been in but they're abso-fuckin-lutely nothing compared to my third round of radioactive iodine treatments for a stage 4 papillary thyroid cancer.

I had my first surgery a couple days before I turned 18 then a second one a few months later cause the idiot surgeon missed the apple sized tumor wrapped around my neck muscle. First radiation not long after that. They lock you in a room for a couple days with everything covered in saran wrap. It's cause you're toxic as fuck and are unsafe to be around for anyone with a normal thyroid. Had a second treatment after the cancer cakee back. Still wasn't too bad at this point. I'd been feeling like shit for years anyway.

About a year later I found out it came back again and had spread to my lungs. My doctor wants to go for a cure. I go off the meds keeping my metabolism running for two months. Anything I eat or drink passes right through me. My muscles go to shit, I pull them just getting out of bed. I'm cold and bloated at all times, I get a series of blood draws over a week so they can calculate just how much radiation they can give me without killing me outright. So while I'm anemic from blood draws and starving from no metabolism I get a fucking cold right before the treatment.

Once I get the massive dose of radiation I puked like 4 times in an hour, pulling every muscle I have left. I spend the next two days dying while locked in a room with nothing to do but watch TV.

After they let me out I sat on the couch outside my room and I couldn't stop shaking. I just kept thinking it shouldn't be possible to feel this bad and still live.

I got raped and molested

Childbirth. 16 hours of labor, an hour of pushing and she twisted her shoulder coming out like Marshawn Lynch juking a tackle and ripped me vag to asshole. 17 stitches to sew it all up

Appendicitis close to death

Pics?

I once got hit by a car while biking to work and broke my back. It didn't actually hurt all THAT much at the time. The paramedics immobilized my neck and put me on spinal precautions at the scene, but I didn't think I'd broken anything at the time. I was just wishing a doctor would hurry up and get free to look at my x-rays so I'd be allowed to move again, and not have to keep lying on that piece of solid plastic. You can imagine my shock when I got the news, but here comes the painful part. While they were making the custom molded back brace that I'd need to wear for the next three months, I wasn't allowed to move. I had no damage to my spinal cord and I wasn't paralyzed, but if I wanted to stay that way, I had to keep my back as still as possible. I had to lie flat on my back in a hospital bed for 3 days. Once every few hours, a team of nurses would come to roll me carefully to one side or the other, taking care to keep my spine in alignment in the process, to avoid getting bed sores. I wasn't able to eat much like that, so all of the heavy duty painkillers that they'd normally give you for that just made me want to puke and I had to stop taking them. And the cherry on top? My father has these stupid fucking cowboy boots that he wears every time he leaves the house, instead of shoes like a normal person. For those three days, whenever he'd adjust himself in the seat next to my bed, get up, move, come back in, sit down... anything. Any time he moved, he'd wind up kicking the fucking bed. I'd groan, he'd mumble out a "sorry". This went on for DAYS. One time I'd finally had enough and the groan turned into a "For fuck's sake..." and he took it as an insult, snapping at me that "I said I was sorry!". If the clueless jackass actually knew what it meant to be sorry, he would've taken some care to stop doing it. Instead, to him, sorry was the magic word that you said so people weren't allowed to be angry at you anymore.

MRSA/Brown Recluse bite
Brown recluse bite
>arm swells and hand goes numb over time
>go to doc, get an antibiotic.. go to hospital next day as my hand goes completely numb from swelling
>hospital does ultrasound.. it’s a spider bite confirmed with decomposed area of flesh
>hospital forgets to give me morphine before they deal with the bite and basically inject local anesthetic
>needle jammed into my arm 3 times.. the last jam was followed up with a stir.. that was fucked yo
>doc washes out the cavity on my arm with saline wash
>next couple of weeks wife continually packs wounds until they heal.. gnarly

Attached: 497E6BA3-3B19-469F-9B5A-9604D7660119.jpg (1080x1920, 345K)

My dick was set on fire

I had the other procedure where they basically just removed my sternum and broke/bent all my ribs.

Waking up from that was the craziest shit. I just remember moaning in pain and then I felt someones presence which I assume was the nurse that came over to turn up my morphine cause I floated away after that.

Morphine is incredible, but that first few days was brutal.

Femanon?

your mothers uterus

Attached: 647.gif (800x811, 1.49M)

a fucking ear infection seconded by

Of the baby or the bloody sewed up vag?

Yes.

Didn't shit for over a week while I gorged myself on Christmas candy and food.
The compacted black brick of death that came out of me about ripped my insides apart and stretched my poor ass to the point it was never the same.
Also there was blood

lol I too was constipated for about a week and dropped the biggest turd I've ever seen. Showed my family and my mom told me it ripped my asshole. I legit didn't shit for an entire week because I was scared my insides would fall out.

Attached: woah.png (735x720, 313K)

Man of culture over here.

molar root canal. no amount of anesthesia will cancel out the sensation of a drill grinding straight against a raw nerve for what felt like forever. brush your teeth, guys. it's like the pain of a cavity x's 100,000.

Attached: giphy.gif (420x336, 1.53M)

Bone graft from hip,
Seconded by bilateral hamstring tear, and a pulled groin muscle the following day

I don’t have the pic of all my stitches from in the hospital saved cuz it looked fucked but here’s the news article and a current photo. Boat prop sliced open my nutsack and cut through and got lodged into my right upper thigh. Was stuck in the water for a good 15 mins with a blade in my leg pullin the cut open deeper as the waves came -> waff.com/2019/07/05/calif-teen-injured-by-boat-propellers-lake-guntersville/

Attached: DE470361-1029-4B33-8CB7-E41CA2AE3E35.jpg (1122x2208, 504K)

Gonna have to have all of mine ripped out completely. Meth, don't do it.

An alligator ripped my asshole

This and who has pain relief like a pussy

stubbing my toe that had an ingrown toenail

Eunuch?

blame the surgeons, not the procedure

Once I just woke up in the most intense pain I've felt
It felt like my calf was falling off
Felt off walking for days after

Fuck me, in salt water?

Popping shoulder out of sockerlt. Mind you, it gets more painful everytime I happens and I began to sweat profusely in seconds from pain

LMAO

LMAOOOOOO

Been there, my dude. See:
If you can learn to pop it back in on your own, it'll be a life-changing experience.

Im trying to figure out how to heal the ripped tendons and muscles around my ball socket without surgery...is there a protein/workout for those tendons to come back

>born with cleft lip+palate
>"11/10 severity" doc says
>have numerous corrective surgeries throughout life for it
>be 15 of 16
>prep for surgery in double digits at this point
>plan: fuse scar top lip to bottom lip in the middle of lips, nerves will grow across the fused scaffolding into my top lip to provide feeling
>surgery goes well, wake up, mouth literally fused together in the middle
>fast forward two weeks of recovery
>"ok user, time to sever the lip bridge"
>special electric knife to cut and cauterize flesh
>cuts through bridge of flesh fusing my lips
>every nerve that grew between my lips lights up
>vision is gone, pain is excruciating
>every muscle contracts, can't even make noise from throat muscles locking up
>"I didn't want to tell you how much it hurts, otherwise you would flinch"
Fair enough dude. They did good work, but goddamn that hurt.

had a catheter shoved up my dick for a whole week because i couldn't pee, apparently due to my prostate