Fucked up sex stories? cheating stories? drunk and passed out stories ?

fucked up sex stories? cheating stories? drunk and passed out stories ?

Attached: 19622846_1918779145065494_1108145199235727360_n.jpg (750x750, 77K)

I was a children's entertainer popular about 20 years ago. Gave a girl a drink, it immediately knocked her out. Raped her. My name is bill btw.

Who is this you keep posting. I take it you want to give her attention.

just a girl some guy showed me i just like the way she looks

Up

What age of a 'girl'?

Worked at a remote office out of state. Wanted to bang one of the chicks at the office. She said she couldn’t find anyone to watch her 3 month old... she brought the baby over to the hotel room. We surrounded it with pillows at the head of the bed and I banged her out at the foot of the bed... then sent her and the kid on their way.

Damn

Anymore?

Should’ve mentioned we waited for it to fall asleep.

Let my roommates watch while my gf stripped on cam for me. Told her afterwards and she had a breakdown and dropped out of college

I met this chick sort of at work. She was the assistant to one of the main guys at the company my firm was working with. I heard through someone else at the company that she thought I was cute. So started chatting her up. She was cute, 24 years old I believe, brown hair, probably 5'4". Freckles. We get to talking, and I ask her if she wants to get dinner. She's up for it and gives me her number. We make plans for a Saturday night. I take her out, we eat at Charleston's, which is like a Bennegan's style restaurant. Not too fancy, but not cheap either. Anyway, had a great dinner and based on some of the conversation, she seems down for doing more after. On the way out, she grabs a couple of the fruit flavored hard candies (relevant in a second). We get back to my car, and I open the door for her. I come around, and she's leaning over the seat and is unlocking and opening my door for me (this is always a good sign). I get in, and she hasn't moved from being over the seat. She immediately reaches for my fly, and starts to kiss me, pulling away and saying, "I love how wet my mouth gets from these candies." My dick immediately gets hard from that comment, and she pulls it out of my fly and latches on. She probably sucks me like that for 2 mintues before I blow. She swallows most of it, but now my dick and boxes are a messy mix of candy/sugar infused saliva and a little bit of cum. I drive her back to her place, and she asks if I want to come up (she had told me her 6 year old daughter was with her ex).
We go in, and she offers me water. We are drinking water on the couch, and start to make out again. She's handsy, and feels my cock getting stiff once more. She excuses herself, and says she needs a couple minutes.
I am waiting in the living room, and start to look at pics she has. Her daughter is cute, looks a lot like her. I hear the door open, and she comes out and damn, was not expecting that.

Shouldn’t have told her. Should’ve had her continue and have secret viewing parties.

So she walks out, and she's topless. She's got these pretty perfect little B cup boobs, perky and nice pinkish nipples. Her stomach is relatively flat, but some stretch marks from when she was pregnant. And she's got Barbie underwear on. They are clearly too small for her, and I'm surprised they hadn't ripped. She's got her hair in pigtails and has these pink barrettes in her hair. And she's got a pacifier. Altogether, not what I was suspecting. I don't even know what to say. She comes over to me, grabs my hand and then leads me to her daughter's room. I look down, and those tight ass underwear and totally wedgied up her perfect little ass. It's round, but tiny. She gets to her daughter's room and lays down on the bed. She takes the pacifier out and just says, "I want you to fuck me daddy." I'm in my 20s also, and this is uncharted territory for me. I start to pull her underwear off and she says, "no leave them, just pull them to the side. These things are beyond tight, but I pull them down and pull them to the side a little. She's totally shaved smooth, and totally wet. I do as I'm told, and put it in. I didn't even think about a condom in the heat of the moment (one of the dumbest things I've ever done). I start fucking her, and she's sucking on the pacifier, looking me straight in the eyes with lust. She grabbed one of her daughter's teddy bears and starts holding it and moaning and is saying through the pacifier "Fuck me daddy", which is hot but weird. I was getting close and asked her where I should cum and she said, "I want your cum in me daddy, give me my own baby." Again, should have thought better, but lost it, instantly. After I came, we got up and went back to the living room.We watched a couple episodes of South Park, with her still in pigtails and the panties. She kept putting her hands in her panties and rubbing her pussy and dirty talking me about how much I came and how wet her panties were from it.

True. Still wish i had charged for the first viewing haha

It was hot, and I got turned on again. She noticed and got on her hands and knees. I pulled the panties down this time, and yes, the crotch of them was totally covered. I slid into her again, one of my first times giving myself sloppy seconds. I fucked her like that for a couple minutes, lasting pretty good. Her butthole was just staring up at me, and I spit on my thumb and pushed it in. And then she said, "oh daddy, I don't think I can take it there." And I knew I had to try it. Pulled out and put my dick against her and started pushing in. Took some work, but she was into it and I statred fucking her ass from behind while holding on to the pigtails. All was good until I came, and then when I pulled out, was unfortunately, the messiest anal I've ever had. Totally changed the mood. Some got on the couch, and she got all embarrassed and went to take a shower. She said she'd see me at work. I let myself out. Ended up with a urinary tract infection, and she did as well (she at first accused me of giving her an STD until she went to doctor and found out that's what it was). She blew me one more time, in the bathroom of a bar outside a baseball game. Bouncer caught us and kicked us out (since she shouldn't have been in the men's room), and BJs in bars are looked down upon. Was fun still, but I figured she was nuts, and once that job was done, never saw her again.

it's bill cosby

dude 3mo.. who gives a fuck what a kid sees or hears before they are old enough to form narrative memories.

Literally my thoughts. And why I did it. Still thought it was slightly fucked though.

fucking diamonds

So when I was in highschool i had a gf who was easily a 8/10. She had a habit of listening to her friends and her mother a lot. Anyway, she was convinced to open up our relationship. And would constantly ask for an open relationship. After months of her bringing it up i finally gave in, reluctantly. about three months in she's having her fun and im focusing on lifting and swimming and im losing crazy weight and finally have abs. I end up going to a party and one of her friend's is there. now her friend (L) was a DIME PIECE and immediately locked eyes with me and started dancing with me I use to love freak dancing/yiking and I was bending her over and thrusting and humping her. You could tell she was into- she takes my hand and leads me to the back yard she starts kissing me and explains to me that she convinced my gf to ask for an open relationship because she wanted to fuck me but not mess up her friendship. she pushes me up against the wall -gets on her needs and starts stroking me and gives me an amazing blow job Im about to cum and i tell her so she knows but shes grabs on to my ass and deep throats me while i cum. I practically scream while i cum. she gets up and tells me don't move i'll be back. she comes back in a hurry and she starts again this time she pulls out a condom and puts it on me with her mouth she lifts up her dress and tells me to bend her over . guys I fuck her so hard - she's moaning and tells me she about to cum im still diamonds- she cums i feel her pussy contract on my dick. Im still pounding her hard and she goes quiet then she yells out DADDY IM GONNA CUM AGAIN. As im cumming for the second time starts squirting on my dick. she falls on the floor ass up . she thanks me and leaves. a week later my gf finds out and gets all mad... that was the day i broke up with her. and kept fucking L before going off to college.

i used to expose myself to my little sister a lot growing up

Wifes friend over for drinks.
Wife had gone to bed earlier, but we stayed up.
I made sure to make her drinks stronger as the evening progressed, with shots in between.

At some point she gets pretty drunk and wants to go to bed.
She is drunk enough that I can feel her up a bit, without her objecting.

But I wanted her knocked out. So she wants to go to bed, I tell her ok, but lets do one last shot, she agrees.

Once she has done that I pour another one, do that a few times so she gets 3 or 4, she cant really say no at this point. But I can tell there is a good chance she will throw up if I push for more.

She is ready to go to bed, but cant really stand on her own at this point.
I though she would just pass out in the couch, so I could have some fun with her. But she can still talk so I dont really dare do anything too drastic at this point.

So I follow her to bed. I have one of her arms over my shoulder, and one of mine around her waist.
She stumbles and I catch her, but move the arm up and grab her breast, fondle it a bit she doesnt say anything.

So I get cocky and move it to her ass and let 1 finger slide over her pussy, outside the pants, from behind. Her pants are pretty tight and I can sense the edge of her lips through them.

She still doesnt react.
At this point I have a semI hardon, but am trying to hide it.
I move my arm back around her waist, to have a firm grib on her, I am almost carrying her. But strange enough, she still talks somewhat normal.

I sit her down on the bed in the guestroom. She starts undressing so I leave her there to go and clean the table etc.

About 20 minutes later I am ready to go to bed, walk by the guestroom and the sight of her laying on the side, ass in a pair of sheer panties, met me.

I stand there enjoying it for a few seconds, then walk in there and say her name a few times to check if she is out, while putting my hand on her shoulder.
She is out cold, so I go get my cameras.

pics or didnt happen

A couple of years ago i was going trough a divorce but still had contact with my ex, sex was never great always the same position I think she blowed me 2 times in 5 years, anal was always a big no no.

So anyway one day we got really drunk, she didnt take good the divorce and want us to get back together, so told her that maybe i would if she gave me her anal virginity, she accepted and i fucked her ass raw without lube or anything, best sex i had with her tight af and made her scream

Thought of keeping up fucking her in the ass for a couple of months until i got bored but i was already dating a new girl so i just told her that wasnt a good idea to get back together, still proud of using all her holes and being her first in the ass

Take a few photos of her laying there.
Watching her, I get a semi hardon again.
Gently turn her on her back.

I slowly move her tshirt up, so I can see more of her panties

Everytime she makes a sound or moves the slightest I wait for a minute or so before continuing.
If she woke up I was ready to just tell her she was talking in her sleep so I came to check on her

The pussy looks like it wants to break free - a little of her pussy lips are visible on each side of her panties.

I pulle her panties down a little with one hand, they are pretty elastic, so it isnt a problem.
Her pussy feels really soft, and I run a finger down the crack, just breaching it very little.
But enough to feel that it is moist. I lick my finger to make it a little wet, and run it down
the crack again, breaching a little more and easier now that my finger is wet. She feels really warm inside

I want a better look and picture, so I pull her panties down as much as I can without putting too much pressure, so she doesnt wake up

I put my face down to it and try to smell it, it smells heavenly.
I cant help myself and stick the tip of my tongue down around the clit area, and softly move it around a bit

It is pretty difficult because I am also holding her panties down.
I gently let the panties slide back, and slowly start moving her t-shirt up, I stop everytime she moves just a little or make any noise

I gently licked her nipples, but couldnt get that pussy put of my mind.
So I started pulling her panties down, it was pretty hard getting them of her ass, but once that was over I just had to do it slowly

I tried spreading her legs, but it was hard and I gave up, was afraid she would wake from it

I have a thing for clits,
I licked around it a little, and gently sucked on it. but she made a little noise, perhaps a moan so I stopped

I did manage to slide my indexfinger all the way in a few times, her pussy is not very deep, I could reach her cervix with no problem at all, I love that.
I didnt move it around in there, even though it was tempting, still didn't want her to wake up. I did slide my fingertip, with as little pressure as possible,
over her rugged pussy walls and g-spot a few times. And she did give out what must have been soft moans, and moved her body, just the slightest.
Everytime I pulled my finger out, I would lick her juices off it, they were fruity, never tried that before or after. It was heavenly.

Best story I’ve read here. Bravo.

I got what I came for from her so I started putting her panties back on, which was a lot harder than pulling them off, cause I needed to have her legs back together

So I gave up and left her with them around one ancle.
Pulled her t-shirt down a bit and put the duvet on her.

She didnt say anything the next morning, so I hope she just thought she had been too drunk after a toilet visit.

This was the beginning of me trying to get her this drunk every time she was over for drinks.

I’ve come close to divorce a couple times. Sometimes I think I’m holding on just for that anal virginity. Then I’ll just bounce next time somethings comes up. Lol

Sister got home really drunk for the first time after partying, i was myself drinking in my room she changed clothes and comes to my room wearing a really tight half transparent brown leggins, noticed she was wearing a cute yellow panty.

Asks me for a beer and we start talking, she was sad cause had a fight with her Bf, cant stop myself from checking her out from time to time, her thighs just look amazing, we keep on drinking until i notice she starts to lose conscience, first time my sister gave me a boner.

Should i continue or just save my time?

Had a party at my house, 15 people or so.
Pass out early
Wake up 3 AM ish and wife, 26, is still not it bed
Go out and see her riding my friends younger brothers cock.
Kind of turned on so I jerk off while watching.
Go back into bed without them knowing.
She comes back in 20 minutes later and I convince her to fuck.
She winces as I slide my cock in her bc she just got pounded for so long.
I pull my cock out to rub it on her clit, and cum oozes out of her pussy.
She is not on birth control. So I finish inside her and she still doesn't know I know

so she could have her fun but you couldnt? bitch

Lol tbh wasnt my intention i just asked her thinking she would say no, made her promise her ass would be only mine ever and made her say she loves me fucking her in the ass

I recently started a new job, I'm working with the mother of my younger brother's exgirlfriend.
Turns out the exgirlfriend works at this place too when she's home from college. My brother and this chick broke up a couple years ago because she cheated on him.

Long story short
I turned her inside out over this past winter break multiple times

The mother, or your brother's ex?

the ex lol. the mom isn't really important to the story, just that I work with her every week and she has no idea I plowed her daughter. every now and again she'll comment how much her daughter loves her college boyfriend and I have to suppress a laugh

When I was on3rd grade a girl named Melissa made me show her my dick.

She told all her friends that I did it and I kissed her butt.

I showed her my dick but I didn’t kiss her butt

Fucking Melissa, am I right?

Have gotten way too into cum/creampie fantasies over the past couple years. Jack off and save it to use as lube during sex. My wife knows I love it, and is ok with it now, even though she knows it's weird. Typically will use some, fuck her with a dildo, then use more, and then fuck her stretched out pussy. Eventually got a squirting dildo and fill it with cum.

Kept looking for more and more ways to explore this. Back before CL went dead for this, would post ads looking for guys who would be interested in "donating" cum to use. Found a few guys who were willing to donate and also provide proof of clean test results. Wife had no idea about this part. I got off on fucking her pussy with the other dude's cum in it, cleaning her up, or even having her suck the dildo and having it squirt in her mouth.

Last time I did it, found a guy, told him what I was looking for, Met up with him a week later ,he shows me test results, hands me a cooler pack with container. I bring it home, and that night, warm it up to use it. Was surprised though that rather than a partially filled up container, I have two fully filled up containers (it was the 2.7oz containers for breast milk). I go ahead and fill the dildo, still have some left over, use that as lube, and end up fucking her pussy with the dildo, she gave the dildo oral and swallowed, and then I decide to fuck her in the ass with it while I fuck her pussy. By the end of the night, she was a total mess, I went down on her and cleaned her up, whole thing was hot.

Next day, I email the dude that sent it to me, shocked that he was able to produce 5.4 ounces over a week or so (which is about 30-40 cum shots if you have a healthy stream each time). He basically admitted that only about half of it was his, and when he had some friends (probably 7 dudes) over the day before we met, they found it, and he told them what he was doing. They wanted to contribute too, so they each jacked it a couple times.

Holy fuck if that’s true...hot