Let's talk about the Onion, thoughts on the investigation, allegations, predictions of what's next

Let's talk about the Onion, thoughts on the investigation, allegations, predictions of what's next.

Attached: 5e1db65849878c2457101cb4.jpg (891x668, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Onision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember my first encounter of this faggot was when he was cross dressing and playing the Sims 3. It was pretty autistic and disturbing and since then I avoid him at all costs.

Does anyone know about his child falling into concrete from the second floor or something like that?

Have not seen anything about the Onion on Cred Forums in a while. Interesting choice.

Yes there's an entire police report and a bunch of youtubers that covered that

we all know it's you. Fuck off

Attached: you are a faggot.gif (405x228, 498K)

I haven't seen anything at all, which surprised the hell out of me. Here I thought /b would be ripping him a new one

can someone seriously just end his fuckin pathetic life?
someone pay 10k for it so he'll fuckin shutup forever
everyone wants it, I wonder how many pretend that they fuckin dont

Why can't people just leave him alone, there's people out there committing crimes 100X worse.

I want to see someone hack into his iCloud and uncover the evidence between Kai and Sarah's nudes

Dont defend him faggot

So? If I punch a kid in the face I still go to jail even if someone shoots up a school.

Yeah, I've been watching the Chris Hansen interviews on Onision and from what I've seen basically is this:

Onision and his wife turned tranny, Kai were being their irresponsible selves and letting the kids roam around. Little kid "accidently" fell off the balcony while playing. They rushed her to the hospital where her injuries were taken care of. They kept it under wraps and Chris found out that the cops have been called 19 times within the last year alone. Imo I don't think they pushed that child out but you never know with those two. I mean, my sister use to watch that dick bag and I didn't like him but I never would have thought he was a predator. Kinda glad since it makes me justified to not like him since he worse than the douchey YouTuber I always thought he was.

he's a faggot.

I dont think they pushed the little girl out either, however I do believe they are neglectful parents. There was a muck bag video kai made from a while ago, and in the background you could hear the kids in the background calling and crying for their mommy, and Onion screaming, like screaming at the top of his lungs at his kids who couldn't of been older than 2 to "take some responsibility".

In the police report Onion stated that he heard tapping on the garage door that prompted him to go investigate. As if the child wasn't crying and screaming after falling out of a two story window. I'm sure he heard the screaming and just ignored it assuming the kids were just yelling and carrying on for attention.

since the fbi have been investigating him since fall of last year, it might be years before they actually convict him of anything.

i predict he's going to fake his own death, move to a different state, and assume a new identity. however, i'm not confident that he will fake his death since he seems to thrive on any kind of attention and rather be famous and hated

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

Why? He will probably end himself. No, just take away his property, throw him off every platform his has and let him live out as a homeless person that deserves to be forgotten. He will probably die in some abandoned house or in an alley underneath a small hill of trash.

I dont think he'd fake his own death. He lives on the internet and makes his living on it. He's never held an actual job before, so if he were to have to abandon YouTube and get a real job, in sure it wouldn't last.

Is this rp?

>(You)

Attached: Screenshot_20200117-232905.png (496x493, 118K)

Obviously not faggot

Attached: SmartSelect_20200208-003624_Chrome.jpg (880x283, 65K)

Yeah seems like the echo chamber he put himself in on YouTube exaggerated pre existing problems and literally drove him crazy

horrible theory
what about kai and his kids? are they all going to fake their deaths too?
besides he made his twitter and instagram only accessible to his fans for a reason. i doubt he would abandon his fans like that.
absolutely terrible reasoning.

Just saying bro there's been threads on here all the time in the last week talking about this homo... Some of witch I'm almost convinced were actually him

Attached: Screenshot_20200130-204939.png (496x577, 332K)

kurt?

illuminati confirmed

Attached: 1443280636477.jpg (349x1160, 73K)

Onision is lurking in this thread because the man is a 16 year old attention whore at heart. Say hi to Greg. Hey Greg, Chris Hansen nickname for you is YouTube Psycho Brat. Go fuck yourself dude, and tell your tranny wife she's a pedo piece of shit just like you

You hit the nail on the head there. Like his leaked Discord calls, where he's surrounding himself with yes men that just blindly agree with everything he says.

Honestly I really hope he's lurking. Or at least one of his mindless supporters point him this way so he can see the massive amounts of hate he's receiving. Then again I'm sure there's the few pathetic pedos that wish they were in his shoes when he was getting away with the shot he did.

and you think you're better than onision by name calling and cursing him out?

That's what I'm saying man...

Hey onion-san, put me in the screen cap

>You big gay

Attached: Screenshot_20191015-073556.png (496x525, 264K)

Of course

Lol Holly hell who says "cursing him out"

Lol Holly fuck is this you Greg

Someone get me a clip of onion boy saying "cursing him out" sounds like some gay shit he'd sat.

I'm just waiting for the day we have him in a video alongside the words: "Take a seat"

You can only get away with this shit for long before it comes back to take a chunk of your ass. When that happens, the scent of your blood will spread and everyone from those you victimized to authority will swarm in and tear you to pieces like prhanas. It happend to Weinstein, that doctor who was molesting those teen athletes, Bill Cosby, Ian Watson, Garry Glitter, that Austin James I think is his name from YouTube.

Nah, Onision can't be that shitty..right?
They are just irresponsable fucks
Also you made me remember he's married
If he's married why does he post so much sexual shit on his twitter?

He needs to be sodomized by a 30 inch black cock

I'm better than Onision because I don't groom minors to have sex with them. I also don't have to demean people to make me feel better, I don't need abuse those around me, take advantage of others, wouldn't be neglectful of my kids and pets if I had them, and I definitely don't bathe in kambucha.

I might be on Cred Forums but yeah, I did say I am better than him.

and you also have to understand that babies and toddlers are very unpredictable. one minute u think they're safe and protected, and the next minute they're running wild and endangering themselves. there's plenty of news articles showing that kids get themselves hurt even w/ adult supervision. therefore i really think their baby girl falling out of the window is truly an accident

All the Chris Hansen interviews with the girls or those who use to associate with him like Shiloh said the same thing. It's a loveless open marriage where Kai entices these young girls with hopes of a relationship only to find that they have to also be with Onision.

I'm so sorry for Shiloh, she got so much abuse from Onision.

Negligence on their part for not locking a second floor window right next to their kid's headboard when they knew the kid liked to climb up on shit. Shitty parenting

What are you as a parent doing when you let your kids roam about like that. Not even so much as baby proofing the place. I know accidents happen but take it into account that the cops went to their house 19 times in a span of a year and all of these victims say the same thing when they were at his house, he wasn't a good father, pet owner, and husband.

He also killed a tortoise in his backyard when he put it under a big plastic tote under the sun

Onision is innocent, and everyone that thinks otherwise is just jealous of him and needs to get a life!

Nice try, Onision.

in the future, he's going to have all charges dropped. he and kai will walk as free men. onision gets his patreon back. they continue to make more videos and they both gain more fans, subscribers, and even sponsorships
...which would happen in a parallel universe

that is so true. all these losers are just unhappy w/ their own lives, so they shit on onision to make themselves feel better. so pathetic really...

Says the uncle on /b in the middle of the night instead of getting laid, loser

Fuck off greg

No dude, narcissists only threaten suicide to keep people tuning back in. Fuck this rat. I hope he gets his.

>No, just take away his property, throw him off every platform his has and let him live out as a homeless person that deserves to be forgotten. He will probably die in some abandoned house or in an alley underneath a small hill of trash.

If only..

agreed. i hate this scuzzy motherfucker.

Haven't you heard of the saying: "What you say about other people says a lot about you?"
just saying user...

Attached: sarcasmnotappreciated.jpg (259x194, 16K)

Hope Greg rots in fucking jail and gets his asshole rammed by several black men. You deserve everything that's coming to you Greg, I know you're lurking. You can act like you don't care but deep down inside you're insecure as fuck and hate yourself more than anyone else. I hope the day comes you can finally muster up the courage to kill yourself.

first decent post.

a bit harsh don't you think? the dude has a family that cares about him. i'm sure they would miss him if he's gone, including lots of his fans.

Lol his wife will be relieved and his kid would be safer

His family would be better off without him because of how much of a faggot he is to his family. The retard takes all his anger out on his tranny wife and gives 0 fucks about his kids. Greg needs to off himself before someone else in his family cucking circle does.

kek greg the new fag getting nypad asking for help

Hey Greg, do every a favor on this planet and died a slow and horrible death

why is everyone calling him Greg? i thought he and kai changed legally changed their names last year. greg's legal name is now james.

still the same faggot makes no difference in my book

Ok greg

I know you're reading this Greg, I hope you're the next one to get pushed out of a window

Never even heard of this cunt. Stop wasting time even talking about him. Jesus Christ,this place has gone downhill.

If onision goes to counseling or therapy, publicly apologizes for his actions, and tries to make amendments, do you think he has a shot of redeeming himself?

Sure, but it's going to take a lot of time and effort to repair his relationships with other people and especially his reputation. He sure dug himself a really deep hole, but only he himself knows if he has the strength to climb out of it.

bump

repzion's a tool who lectures too much

Attached: onisionbanana.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Shut up Greg get ass raped in prison

Nah, this probably might end in a Waco 2.0

who the fuck is this guy and whats his channel?

youtuber who mostly does skits and got popular from that 1 banana video he did in 2009
his main channel: youtube.com/user/Onision

Some loser who was semi famous long ago because he made one YouTube video that was shit

These days he’s only famous for grooming 12 year olds

that banana song has like almost 80 million views..

did some drama happen with him and his kid?

The claims against him seem legit, hes gonna be doing some time. The FBI takes their time with this shit, it takes time to build a case as big as this, they're probably still collecting evidence.

his daughter accidentally fell out of an unlocked window when both parents were preoccupied. onision found her some time later and filmed himself finding her.

Views doesn’t mean it’s a good video

My bets hes gonna kill his kids and tranny wife then off himself.

>Youtube """""""celebrity"""""""
Fuck off you dumb zoomers.

His wifes going to jail too and those kids will end up in the foster system which will probably be for the best,

Honestly shocked no one has gone up there to his house with a double barrel and pull some vigilante shit. Dude is the most hated person on the internet atm and his address is just out there for anyone even more insane than greg to look at.