Hey guys, i'm an autistic kid who likes minecraft, kerbal space program, rubik's cubes, organic chemistry...

Hey guys, i'm an autistic kid who likes minecraft, kerbal space program, rubik's cubes, organic chemistry, linear algebra, LSD, pictures of cute girls, trains, saxophones, jazz, and taco bell!

Attached: 12.jpg (640x936, 176K)

Hi autistic kid

Make it ur goal to have sex with a girl on acid

Sounds good
Any pics of your minecraft buildings?
Want to know if you have talent
U like weed?

nice! I'm a pretty big fan of tube science

gay

So you claim to be autistic but don’t like painting or drawing or art in general? Weird

Its cool man, why not just stick to writing in a journal instead of visiting the internet? Outside influence is influence. Are you your thoughts?

Attached: zoul.jpg (924x903, 128K)

>trains
Whats it with so many autists and trains?
They are such a one dimensional vehicles
I on the other hand like every kind of ship, their independence from infrastructure and liveable nature make them fairly superior to any other vehicle

>U like weed?
Used to like weed, but now it's gross.

LSD makes me think humans are cute, but weed undoes that and makes me see humans as gross cringy monkeys or something.

you tried butane?

Well humans kinda are gross cringy monkeys

Everything is a matter of perspective. You can decide how you think about things.

Enjoy your alone lifetime

>They are such a one dimensional vehicles
That's the appeal. Orderly information. Clean timetables, etc.

Of course, but in general people seem very stupid. But i like them humans any way, even tho they are retarded some times

Are you studying to be a chemist? Because organic chem is awesome

Im autist and i hate that
Ships are liberating, they just go wherever you want at a comfy speed with high comfort

Smart kid, keep it up.
Get into some college, get some degrees, and get into the research field. Then just live life, and have fun.
That is until the universe collapses in on itself and kills us all :)

Good thing too have it so clear what you interests are. i have no idea what stuff actaully makes me tic, i like all kinds of things, but nothing that is very aplicable

then we can start all over again even if we do it a hair better then last it'll be an improvement

Attached: 3a3.jpg (200x197, 9K)

What if I got caught using LSD, leading to ruined life with a criminal record, thousands paid in lawyer fees, extremely disappointed family, etc?

I kind of depend on LSD to continue having a passion for chemistry.

one LSD trip makes science and math more interesting and easy to learn for 4 months, but then if i dont do LSD again, stuff becomes boring again and i start spending lots of time dicking around on reddit and youtube.

This is my first semester of university that I haven't used LSD (yet) and it's starting to show.

Are you OP? Because you don't sounds like a typical autist to begin with, but whatever.

Anyhoo. I think everyone should try acid at least once!

Attached: 6a00d834520b4b69e20115708e29db970b.jpg (1024x768, 460K)

>What if I got caught using LSD
So what, you took drugs
Many people from all backgrounds do, many successful people do
>leading to ruined life
It doesn't
>with a criminal record
For drug use, not scum crime like stealing or violence
Its a victimless crime, only boomers care
>thousands paid in lawyer fees
Just take the community service or fine or whatever is the unjust punishment for a victimless crime
>extremely disappointed family
Fucking boomers but i understand, i also dont tell my mom about smokeing weed erry day
>This is my first semester of university that I haven't used LSD (yet) and it's starting to show
Then give it a go
Good luck in the exams
I started smoking erryday because of the stress in first semester
>Are you OP?
If op likes trains and i like ships im obviously not op
>a typical autist
There is no such thing i guess

>There is no such thing i guess
Has to be, because otherwise there wouldn't be a definition for it. You can't just be "lol random" and call yourself an autistic person.

I hate to say it, but I feel some people use that word just to get some snowflake points nowadays, for whatever reason.

I always felt like autist was a term society gives to people they dont understand
There isn't even a clear definition, like if you are sick you can find a virus or bacteria that caused it
If you are a downy you got them extra chromosome
Autism is just a personality differing from the social norm, i wouldnt be surprised if it will be called bullshit in 20 years, just like women dont get called hysteric anymore for masturbating
I dont call myself autistic in real life
Just on here because some psychocunt labeled me that as a child and its relevant to the thread

We'd probably get along irl

Autistic people are way more honest and true to themselves, I've noticed. a lot of "normal" people do so much pretending but autism seems to be this incapability of lying to oneself about life's machinations

idk, just one lads opinion. I've always love the company of Autistic folk. their raw honesty is refreshing to me

>people they dont understand
No, that's "crazy".

>I dont call myself autistic in real life
>Just on here because some psychocunt labeled me that as a child
So I was right, then!

Autism might be a "spectrum", but it's not a spectrum that everyone is on, not at all.

>So I was right, then!
No not at all, you think that autism is real and i am self diagnosed while autism is in fact not real and i got diagnosed by some stupid psychocunt in elementary school

sorry for the late response, was masturbating, but the best thing i would say is try to either learn how to function on it while in public, or use smaller amounts to achieve the desired increase of interest effect that you gain from using it. but if your real problem is just being worried about getting caught using it, when you only do it every few months or so, then i would just say dont sweat it, and keep it hidden; we as humans deserve some form of privacy to do as we wish as long as it hurts no one else, as well as the right to a few secrets.

now how you keep it hidden, i couldn't tell you, thats one that only a person who knew every aspect and minute detail of the layout of your life, ie. you, would be able to come to a proper assessment on.
but either way, best of luck; im back off to finish up.

Youre evil

Cool, dude. KSP is based.

Oh, also if you are worried about getting caught with the substance itself, or getting caught buying it, just buy in bulk from someone you trust, and then just get a near campus apartment, random checks and potential of getting the cops called on you will be drastically lower there.
but besides that, i dont have much more advice for ya; at least not off the top of my head.
so again, back off to masturbating

do you happen to be scottish ?