I want to die, but I'm too much of a pussy for heights or a gun or bleach. Basically I need a painless way to go out...

I want to die, but I'm too much of a pussy for heights or a gun or bleach. Basically I need a painless way to go out. Thoughts?

Attached: COnsuming-shadow-suicide.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont do it op.

I'm already committed, I just need the method

may i ask why?

Sick of being alone. I don't have anyone. It's not gonna change, so why keep feeling this.

inhale butane then use any suicide method
butane blocks NMDA receptors and induces anesthesia as well as enhancing the activity of GABA in the brain.

GABA?
Also where does one get butane? Just the stuff in one of those torches?

yes you can get them with an inhaler nozzle on the end
GABA = gamma Aminobutyric acid - an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, butane works on the GABA receptors in a similar way to alcohol but the anesthesia part comes from it's action as an N methyl d Aspartate antagonist - NMDA

Attached: 1550620203312.png (1001x1001, 157K)

So basically take this, be at peace, and then jump?

that's it.
keep in mind you will be going to hell.

Hell doesn't exist, user. I'm just done with this shit. I'll look this up. Thanks.

This doesn't actually work

This is the first Cred Forums post surrounding suicide that doesn't have replies telling OP to do it

Create sustained pressure points on both carotid arteries on either side of your neck. You'll feel light-headed almost immediately if done right. Between 10-20 seconds after you'll pass out. So long as nobody finds you, you'll starve your brain of oxygen and never wake up. If you don't succeed for whatever reason, expect that you'll have brain damage.

Been contemplating doing this myself, but it's hard to find a time frame long enough to guarantee no interference.

Is it? I was hoping it would have some replies with ideas...

cut your penis and let it bleed out

checked

OP is a fag

Helium

Helium? This really works? I looked up what other user said and he was wrong.

you're not very intelligent lol

buy a plane ticket to brasil go to the jungle a try ayahuasca. It'll give you a path

No, I’m not

A path? It’s what, a drug?

I believe helium is probably the most painless way to go:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

Huh. I had no idea. This is what I was looking for, exactly. Thank you, man.

this

They add oxygen to most helium tanks now adays so this doesnt work.
Unless you get in contact with an industtrial helium supplier; the 'party' tanks for ballons wont kill you anymore.

Well I’m not gonna use my money after I’m dead so, fuck it. I’ll find a supplier. Thanks.