Any anons ever really liked a girl they slept with but hated her pussy? What was wrong with it?

Any anons ever really liked a girl they slept with but hated her pussy? What was wrong with it?

Attached: weq1ob3y0io31.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

Smelled like fucking sweat and body odor. Was also loose as fuck

was she hot and otherwise pretty clean?

Tight as putting your dick in a mason jar

Yes. Japanese American great body, thick legs flat stomach. Tan skin

damn, that's too bad. I wonder why her cunt was so bad. Maybe she just didn't know how to clean it correctly.

Japs have the worst smelling, loosest cunts of any race

really? I've never heard that before. They seem so clean and petite. Anyone else heard this?

Yeah this chick called molly. She was insanely hot but despite her sexual experience couldn't suck a dick to save her life and she also had the loosest pussy. Borderlines are normally good at sex but what the fuck.

might be a stupid question, but how could she be boarderline good in bed with a pussy that loose. Wouldn't it be pretty pointless and boring?

not borderline good in bed, borderline personality disorder. it's a thing. they're usually good in bed.

my bad, I skipped over the "are normally" part of that sentence. it's late and I'm tired...

Not 'hate' by any means, BUT: I love going down on girls. I made a 20-something year old cum for the first time- spent god knows how long at it, multiple days of trying, fucking love it. However my current girlfriend smells a bit more and is a bit more hairy...both things I'm pretty sensitive to...it honestly fucking kills me. I haven't made her cum by going down, and despite the fact that she was pretty new to sex before me, I can tell she's interested in it...
Typing this out makes me so frustrated.

wow, I'm relating hard to this right now.

My previous girl smelled fine and shaved, but my current girl doesn't smell too good and she's got a full bush, so I just stopped going down on her.

How hairy is your girl? Is it manageable or really overgrown. Maybe she can trim it down a bit for you.

I can confirm that asians have the loosest cunt of them all

yet asians have the smallest dicks. if there is a god, he is a cruel god.

Indeed! Even milfs are tighter

I've never fucked a chick who's had a kid. How much of a difference is there. Does it really fuck up their tightness?

I guess that depends of the chick, my already had a son when I met her and her pussy was extra tight, no one would ever believe that she had a baby

I regularly laid cable in a fit slut that had four kids from three cucks. Nice and tight, but then my cock is hella thick.

oh wow. my girl isn't too tight to begin with, so I'm scared what it'd be like if she had a kid.

Forever sticking eels and lobsters up their sideways cunts...like fucking a jar of mayonnaise.

You'll get used to it, I wouldn't worry too much... how many fingers can she take?

Why haven't talk told your chicks to shave?

she can take four, and I can force a fifth in there but it hurts her a bit.

How normal or loose would you say that is.

my girl just isn't interested in shaving it. she doesn't like the way it looks or feels.

Do you really not know, that after a chick has a kid, the pussy like springs back, typically after they heal it's like a brand new pussy, atleast my wife's was.

Last girl for me was blonde and had virtually no body hair or odor (still had her girl smell) and I believe waxed. Honestly that probably just spoiled me; I'm kind of a bitch about both. current girl is Italian, she does shave, but carelessly, and honestly despite us living together and me knowing she's hygienic, I feel like she doesn't clean her crotch sufficiently, because I've noticed small..things? Maybe tiny bits of toilet paper? Or maybe dried pussy juice?..I make it sound worse than it is though. I'm bein a bitch, haha.
I don't think I could ever go down on a girl with a bush pretty much at all...idk, maybe if they had no smell, were super hygienic, and it didn't physically get in the way..? But I feel like it would physically get in the way.

Pretty loose actually, I could almost fist my asian ex gf's pussy but couldnt get pass my knuckles, my milf ex could't take more than a couple of fingers

Yea, that's because she gets razor burn. Because she never shaves, after a few weeks the discomfort with go away.

Alot of girls don't know that, so maybe it's help if you explained that to her. When I first met my wife 10 years ago. She had a full bush and have never shaved alot because of the irritation. Once I explained it goes away, she shaved and kept it shaved and after that she's never wanted to let it grow out again

lol my girl thinks she tight, but I'm like ... I don't think you are. I don't have the heart to tell her.

Most women get tiny pieces of toilet paper, remember, if a pussy smells bad then she might have an infection

Quite a few actually

1) Bad taste pussy. I think sometimes if she’s on meds it makes the cooter taste funny
2) IUD string pussy - doesn’t ruin it exactly but the retrieval string is kind of sharp somehow and pokes my dick uncomfortably
3) Sensitive AF pussy: always “ripped” and was painful for her, cutting fucks short and making it impossible to go hard on her cunt
4) Weird bacteria pussy, nuff said
5) too small pussy, sounds nice, and yes it feels fucking awesome, except you can’t fuck good because she keeps crying about you being too big and hurting her
6) and yeah loose pussy sucks too. Altho changing position can help a lot.
7) again not a ruiner exactly but some pussies are rough inside, with extra ribbing or similar “extra” bits that don’t feel so great compared to internally smooth pussy
8) pussy with stubble, like shaved two days ago. Shit chafes

Thank god for good, wet but not too wet, moderately tight, appropriately sensitive, pleasantly flavored, enthusiastic pussies with good grip

Damn... I hear ya, there's no nice way to say that

I fisted an ex. Her pussy was not loose though (except for right after the fisting). She was just stretchy ;)

Yeah that's not 'tight' by most peoples' standards..
Yeah for sure, no it isn't even close to "bad" honestly- it's little more than "there". I'm comparing her to someone who literally had no vagina scent...it was weird, but I fucking loved it. I've been with bad smelling pussy as well, despite her not having any infection- religious girl who could cum from finger fucking, what a wild ride that was.

Honestly, I've never eaten a single pussy where I wasn't like this is bad Chinese takeout. Shit's overrated to say the least.

I'm trying to get my girl to wax for a special occasion so maybe that'll help.

How many different cunts have you eaten? Probably ten for me, and some are yummy and some not.

Come back when you make her squirt. Hint: do the “come here” gesture to her g-spot

Do it for her. At-home waxing kits are cheap. Throw down a crummy towel or old sheets and have her lay back, then wax that cunt bro

3) "ripped" ??? Wha? The fuck?
5) How many tries did you guys give it- and were you all the way in?
>wet but not too wet
Damn that reminds me of a girl who was like a god damn waterfall- not squirting/piss, just how wet she got. I fucking love that, lol.

This is super interesting to me- so she went back to being tight? How many fingers was 'snug' before you were at the 'stretching' point?

I fucked a married milf, huge meaty pussy but not that loose, she also discovered she was able to ejaculate, it was fun

honestly, I think if she does it she'll get it professionally done. If I'm gonna only get that thing bare once, I want it to be perfect and I don't think I'd be able to do it that well for her.

Ooookay Mr. top Google results...
Definitely down for squirting orgasms (yes it's related to piss, I don't care), but that's not a super common trait and I've never been with a girl who was capable.

Hey both posts are me so here are my answers:

> ripped
Not really visible, maybe a hairline crack in the skin at the bottom of the vaginal opening, the beginning of the perineum. Possibly related to previous childbirth. However gynecologist could not see anything wrong. Rip is her word for it. We def had sex dozens of times like this before breaking up, but she has to be in control and take it sooooooo slowwww while inserting me to minimize chance of “ripping”. I’d start to get soft sometimes, that’s how long it would take, and then when it “ripped” that would be it. Too bad because her vulva was very fucking pretty and tasted good

> fisting/fingers
Usually she’d comfortably fit two fingers. Working up to the fist took probably 25 minutes. I have a thick cock but not insane. She was in her early twenties and a ginger, fwiw. Great pussy. Always self lubricated well and came from sex.

Yeah probably smart to go pro the first time. Keep it in mind for later as it’s an intimate activity so probably good for the relationship

Fair enough, not everyone is. I think it is psychological a lot of the time tho - they stop themselves because it feels like they are going to pee and they can’t let themselves pee in that context.

>"rip"
Fuckin weird- I'd expect any amount of tearing to result in slow adjusting and then no more issue. That really sucks.
>stretchy pussy
Wild, sounds fun! Haha

Right. Actually I think my current girlfriend may be able to - and has those hesitations - but before me she was a borderline kissless virgin who felt weirdly "PDA" even about hand-holding...lol. We've come a long way- hopefully squirting is next :P

Total bullshit

>sucks
No kidding! Frustration is not a fun feeling when you’re trying to have sex with your partner, who is otherwise very attractive to you

> fun
I was tempted to stay with that girl forever just for the sex. Sometimes I wish I did, but we weren’t really soulmates, if you will. But god. We tried almost everything. Sex outdoors, anal, role play, 69, lots and lots of vigorous vanilla sex, decent blowjobs, squirting, fisting, sex in dark rooms at parties, body painting, sex in her mom’s pool, sex in an unlocked bathroom, sex when you wake up horny in the night, she was just always an enthusiastic “yes”. Shit ruled.

Bon voyage et bonne chance, mon frère

Could be she is lazy af. Could be genetics.

A girl can tighten themselves up down there with exercises to an extent, and general fitness makes a difference. More muscle/fat down there = less room for the dick

yeah, I'm not too confident that she'll do it a second time, but who knows.

My wife's got two kids, of course from me, and she's got a big pussy. But when you love, you don't care. She doesn't stink, she's just big and relaxed, I'm good in it. Then she sucks me and everything, so I'm going to fuck her, it turned me on.

Here's a little picture of her pussy.

Attached: 84850273_1076772132685140_3819534731528110080_n.jpg (1080x1920, 136K)

the second pic

Attached: 84592789_578994075987436_1282550983469039616_n.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Attached: 83E75763-1DD3-45E9-992D-880EB8B5A8A4.jpg (1341x1099, 555K)

Forgot to add text. This was the perfect, stretchy pussy.

Here is the pussy with the “ripping” problem, but I can’t see any problem in this picture. Lovely cunt tho isn’t it?

Attached: 576B540C-D613-4733-843C-8E460FF40370.jpg (1242x1043, 1.25M)

O_o

uh, yeah, this is utter nonsense

Attached: kamikaze kek.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

fucking RPing cunts you made this place even worse than it already was

i don't like it's so childy

First real girlfriend.
Lived with her.
Tiny, petite, with nice tits & cute butt.
Porcelain skin.
Jet black hair.
Big eyes.
Pure Goth Submissive.

PUSSY SO RANK IT LITERALLY MADE YOUR EYES WATER!
Pure...
FUCKING...
AMONIA.

like how do these girls not know and do something to fix it?

little faggots just happy to get a piece of ass too scared to tell her or she won't fuck them again

i mean but she has to be able to smell it herself when its that bad

She probably didn’t know it wasn’t normal. It’s not like straight chicks have sleepovers and smell each other’s cunts

if she had health insurance and say the gyn once a year like a normal woman the doc would have clued her into that. stop dating poor women.

I mean, I can tell when my balls smell clean, when they're normal and when they're gross and need a wash.

Bad smells bad, they have to know that it's off.

Puss stank like death but felt great once I was in. Shame, she was really self-conscious about it too, and I learned not to eat girls out on the first date (yeesh)