Have you ever cheated on anyone?

Have you ever cheated on anyone?

Attached: images.png (225x225, 6K)

Ask my whore-soon to be EX wife.

my cousin

Yeah. Cheated on my second, now ex-wife with my eventual third wife, neither of them found out and haven't cheated on third wife yet, but tbh I'm thinking about it.

Do you think the reason she cheated might have been the fact her husband didn't understand where to place hyphens?

Yeah. Got the chance. Took it

Cheated on my ex with one of my students (college, you degenerates).

Did she cheat with a Chad black man?

Auh, his sentence was grammatically correct. My whore - soon to be ex wife. If there was something after ex wife he would’ve had to use 2 commas

Yeah, and I feel bad about it. Why can't I bee an asshole like these Cred Forumsros

Attached: 1580172258797.jpg (653x490, 32K)

I don't understand how people cheat, like how do you find two people who think you're attractive

Yes, everyone.

Largely because I can and the level of control I can have is exciting. My favorite are "not that kind of girl"

Cheated on my wife of 11 years with 6 different women

My family was destroyed by my father when he cheated, I vowed to never cheat.

But I did and I regret it so bad.

My girlfriend started off as such a sweet loving worry less girl, but after three years she became this toxic overly protective overly worried monster.

Not a day goes by where I don't see her where I have to "check in" and let her know what I am doing and with who, and if she doesn't like it she'll ask me to go home to her. It's like living in a prison with her, so one night I got mad and went to the red light district and paid my way into a dope (ngl) threesome.

But now I live with so much guilt, I feel completely fucked. I am too much of a coward to tell her or et my family know I did that which my father did...

I hope her flame for me dies off so I can end it without after feelings or a fight.

Attached: image.jpg (250x154, 5K)

No. Never. I was close once - a girl I was attracted to tried to jump me. I stopped her and broke up with the girl I was seeing, and a few days later dated the other. Really thought it wouldn't be like that, that we could just be friends despite the fact that she was beautiful, but that wasn't the case. Turned out all we had there was attraction but such is life. She ran off with my best friend a few years later and got pumped full of babies and now both their lives suck.

Another lady ran off with another best friend a few years later, and ten others cheated on me as well. In 34 years I've managed to attract a dozen different cheaters from all different subcultures, socioeconomic scales and levels of normalcy. No matter what I do, it keeps happening, even as I've entered a six figure income, lost a ton of weight and am the best looking I've been since highschool. Maybe better now.

That best friend I mentioned in the first place? He loses his job every few years when I get a hair up my ass to meddle in his life. His wife doesn't work as she's got a ton of babies.

Don't cheat. One way or the other, you will pay for it, even if you don't feel guilty.

Attached: ufhPAtK.jpg (864x980, 178K)

i normally dont do that only did it once, reason? An ex offered me her ass virginity so couldnt resist the offer

Met a girl at my family thanksgiving last year (aunt’s friend) while I had a not very serious girlfriend. We went out for pizza the next day. She brought her kids. I paid. I’m pretty sure that was a date...

Met a girl at my family thanksgiving last year (aunt’s friend) while I had a not very serious girlfriend. We went out for pizza the next day. She brought her kids. I paid. I’m pretty sure it was a date...

I have not. I find that type of shit repulsive.

Left this girl in High school for someone else. It was freshmen year and I'm 20 now, still feel bad about it.

Yes.
Because I could.

Why marry if youre gonna cheat on em. Could do the whole relationship and cheating on thing without marriage

They push us into a corner... what are you going to do? it's a shit test, gotta pass those in order to rule the roost

Attached: 1522448164942.jpg (758x550, 40K)

Cheaters should be hung.

>says this even though he was the object the women cheated with.