Anyone else hit their best friends laundry whenever they go to their house and sniff their panties?

Anyone else hit their best friends laundry whenever they go to their house and sniff their panties?

Attached: 7978400F-C87F-47D6-8331-77AEF0465119.jpg (1536x2048, 585K)

Yes I have, cute cousins laundry too

Every fucking time. Sometimes I can't help myself so I take it with me...

Waited a long time to sniff my sister in laws. Was nowhere near as sweet as my wife’s. Very disappointing.

When i have a chance yes ofc altho lately had not many chances, best ones were an ex´s niece and a nephew´s girlfriend

All the time. I want to take a pair with me but Im always scared theyre gonna notice they're missing a pair.

Do girls keep track of what panties they have?

My friends daughter, sneaked into her room and found a used pair in her pants on the floor, grabbed them and had a good sniff & wank in their bathroom

If anything they’ll just assume they lost it in the laundry or something

I’ve taken a couple pairs of my gfs mom’s from their hamper.

That's some fucking caveman shit, get a hold of yourself man

Pro tip: if yeah steal them then steal a ratty pair or basic looking white/generic pair, they are more likely to notice the fancy red lacy ones from La senza missing before the Walmart ones.

thats absolutely true, my Gf just missed a lace really sexy ones and she got obsessed looking for them, I dont think would be the case if they were some generic ones. true story.

>female bestfriend

I've never had to stoop to the level of sniffing panties. Grow a pair and fuck her you beta

Im a girl (no comments) and i have a lot of guyfriends, do you think anyone of them have done this to my panties? :s

yes. i had thongs that disapered when i was 13 and i still miss them and im confused, i wodner where they went

Depends, if youre hot for sure, sorry but thats the true

Are you hot? If so, absolutely

Rubbed against the cock of one of your relatives

all of them.

I 100% guarantee at least 1 guy has smelled your thong to get a sniff of your asshole.

i never got the impression they found me hot. i guess im 'one of the guys'' type

but in these threads it seems soo common that guys doing it so...

Yes.

:(

Why it'd be a problem?

#jealous
Any pics? Friends daughter or panties

Not sure about getting a sniff of the asshole, but I do to get a sniff of her pussy

Show us you and we'll instantly know

But are you completely unfuckable or no

Unless you’re overweight and gross, someone definitely wants to smell your underwear

That doesnt matter, i can imagine youre a cool girl but if some of them find you fuckable the chances of them sniffing them or even jerking with them is really high

how would you feel if a guy did that to you though? just curious. would you be creeped out?

My cousin lived with me and while she was at work I would do the unthinkable open up her bag, take the biggest sniff of my life and jacked off with them

A real beta can't appreciate the smell of a woman.

i guess not. im just curious on how common it is. and if guys smell all girls panites or just some

Only ones you’d want to fuck.

but..i've joked about it with both friends and boyfriends and they all say they don't ''get'' the pantismelling thing, they say it is wierd lol
i don't really know. i guess it depends. but i guess i would not be THAT creeped out :p

Afraid not, she is cute small and blonde tho

I prefer to have my face in her pussy not her panties

I think its pretty common. Depends on the guy and what kind of girls he is into. If you're decent looking, hell even just thin I guarantee you someone has if presented with the opportunity.

how would you react if you caught one of your guy friends doing it?

Forgot pic of panties

Attached: My faves.jpg (783x1024, 123K)

Thats not entirely true, ik for sure that my father in law if not sniff at least check out my girl's panties and i dont think he wants to fuck her, i guess its just the curiosity

Im sorry but theyre lying, we come back to the debate, if youre hot or kinda hot i can guarantee some of your friends want to fuck you, maybe not want but wouldnt hesitate to do it

is that third one panties? how does that work lol

Nothing better than a summer pool party when all of daughter’s friends undress simultaneously and jump in their swimsuits. Literally a pile of warm cotton panties for daddy to enjoy

Yes they are, my cousin(wife) has a skinny waist line

Attached: Wifey.png (237x688, 377K)

probably laugh at him

but isn't it just losers who stiffs panties?
and real men getting real pussy?

Even better when they walk home in their suits and leave pairs behind

your daughter would be so proud of daddy

First time I did this was with my cousins. She was like twelve and I was fourteen.

We both were visiting granma, she had recently gotten in the shower, I entered the bed room and see her panties in the floor.

It just ocurred me to sniff her crotch through her panties, it was so disgusting but it made my peanor hard rock in a second.

Its my nasty little secret wrongdoing every time I've got the chance.

mean :(

i had a girlfriend and i sniffed one of my female coworker's panties. it's just curiosity tbh.

>probably laugh at him
Why do you find it funny? To a guy he might have a crush on you or just wants to fuck you badly and getting to have your panties and imagine you in them is hot as fuck.

What do used panties smell like?

I would like to see all of this

Thats prejudice I dont see why you could not do both, theyre different things panty sniffing is a fetish

The ones with this stain on them smell quite bad.

I aprove this, its not mean.

Much better than getting mad and screaming "raaaaaaaape!!!!!!"

Sister's freshly worn panties she took off before having a shower.

Attached: IMG025.jpg (1700x1680, 1.22M)

so it doesnt smell like candy and sweet goodness?

if he have a crush or want to fuck me he could try to talk to me or seduce me or something, not stiff my panties that's just patethic lol

make sense

Mine showers with panties on so wasnt able to smell them ever sad but true

Jerk off into them

Will you show us what panties you're wearing right now?

No, it's more like a rotten cheese smell.

If you want the girl smell, you're better off smelling other worn clothes, or under the duvet she was just sleeping in.

wtf lol that's weird

If youre for real its easy, just try them, next time theyre all at your place put your laundry in the bathroom or some place where they will surely go, arrange them in a special way or take a pic of them and then you check if theyre in the same order, you will surprise

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 630K)

>Be me, 15, 10 years ago
>Have a super hot sister 2 years older than me
>Fucking spank bank material constantly
>We share a bathroom, always leaving thongs on floor when she showers, etc.
>I have smelled her panties more time than I can count.
>One day, was super hot, I was mowing lawn, she was laying out
>She would get in pool, then get out and lay out more
>So damn hot in bikini. Wasn't a thong, but high cut.
>I finish up, and jump in pool too (was mowing lawn in board shorts)
>I am in pool and realize that from that vantage point, can see outline of pussy as bikini is tight and wet.
>Totally spring boner.
>I can't get out of water quite yet, she gets up and goes inside.
>Finally realize I am good to get up.
>I go in, and go to our bathroom to change
>As i'm doing so, she is headed out, now wearing cutoffs and a t-shirt
>When I get in bathroom, her still damp bikini is hanging on shower door, dripping water
>Grab bottoms, smell them, mostly smell like chlorine from pool, but if I imagine hard enough, I can smell her pussy
>Take a quick lick. I've licked her panties before.
>Don't really taste anything, mostly pool
>Still image of them tight against her, I'm hard and decide to rub one out.
>Getting close to cumming, decide to cum into crotch of bikini
>Dumb, but I'm horny
>Cum all over the crotch. A lot.
>Immediately filled with regret.
>Cum is clumped in crotch. Try to rub it in so not as noticeable.
>Since they were damp, the water is not letting the cum soak in. Fuck.
>All of a sudden, hear her back in house with two friends.
>She tries to open bathroom door, locked.
>Knocks and says, "I need to get in there."
>I hang her suit back up - freaking out
>I walk out, she pushes past me.
>Her two friends are in bikinis in our living room.
>She comes out of bathroom, back in the bikini
>They all head out to our pool.
Cont.

so is that how pussy smells like too? like if you were going down on a girl.

Sniffing dirty panties is pretty weird and gross, I agree with you there. Maybe he is too shy to do any of that or maybe you have already shut him down. I guess just taking them and imagining you in them is pathetic to you too huh?

Its more sad than weird, i would love to know how she smells but never gave me the chance

Why don't you just sniff your girlfriend's panties? Oh... right. Right you don't have a girlfriend. Well, why don't you get a girlfri...oh. Heh. The loser panty sniffer thing. Well, you enjoy those panties, OP. I guess that's the closest to happiness you'll come, huh.

Attached: face_disgust.jpg (480x720, 23K)

>She keeps messing with her bikini bottoms
>Says to her friends something to the effect of "don't you hate putting a wet bathing suit back on? Feels so weird when it is cold against you."
>Realization that my cum is against her pussy gets me immediately diamonds again
>Go back into bathroom
>Look for her panties to smell while I jack it again
>Grab her cutoffs, no panties there. Fuck, crotch of jeans smells like her though
>Decide not to spank it quite yet
>Go into living room, look in the bags of her two friends, just cutoffs and t shirts for them too. One of the has a huge rack, has a bra
>Watch them swim and lay out from my room.
>After a couple hours, they get up, go inside, all change
>They are on couch watching something on E or whatever
>I go into our bathroom, three bikinis now hanging
>Smell all of them. Was more laying out than swimming, so the crotches smell like their pussies (other than my sister's, smelled like cum).
>Went out to room where they were watching
>They are sprawled across couch and chaise, realize all three of them are commando under cutoffs
>Spend next two hours trying to get peeks of pussies
>Saw my sisters and the busty friend, didn't get peek at other one
>Have spank material for next 10 years

No, actual pussy smells different. Stained panties smell is distinctly bad because vaginal discharge has been sitting there dried up for X amount of hours.

i dont wear any right now

lol i might just do that, thanks for the advice :p

Are you jacking off while you're writing this stuff designed specifically to sexually satisfy other men

Attached: face_girl_judgement.jpg (476x379, 18K)

Maybe its weird but i would like to see the results lol

yup.
Cousin's gymnastics unitard when I was 13. She was 15.
GF's friend who stayed with us for a bit. She works out a lot so I was ready to imagine my nose up her pussy. Too sweaty/salty though. Still wrapped it around my dick.

Please kid, don't pretend like you haven't sniffed a sibling's clothes while you were younger. You're not fooling anybody.

Panties are way less trouble than an actual femoid tbh

i don't think imagining stuff is patehetic, a fantasy is a fantasy. but i dont want my friends to steal my panties...

Can you show us your tits? Or bra

You must have more stories, user. This one was fantastic.

if I do it it wouldb e fun do a thread about it, let u guys follow it :)

My wife thought it was strange at first. Now she’s into it. If she’s on her period or knows I need a wank or she wears nice ones that I didn’t get to fuck her while she wore them she’ll leave them in plain sight or the really nice ones by my pillow.

>gf's 19 year old sister is going travelling for a month
>live close to the airport so she stays at mine for a few days
>decides she has too much shit to take so leaves a bunch of her clothes plus her dirty panties from the 3 days she stayed at mine
>drop her off at the airport and break some speed limits getting home knowing what it waiting for me
>take a pair of those dirty panties and sniff and lick them while wrapping a pair of her clean panties around my throbbing cock and stroking my cock with them
>spray a huge load of hot cum in to the clean panties and put them back
>still jerk off to this day at the though of her walking around with my cum against her hot little cunt

Seriously bro, there's something about used panties. I'd sniff and fap with anyone's panties (that I find attractive), but when it's your sister, it's another level. And especially when the panties are so fresh they're still warm. I've legit had better orgasms from that than sex. She was 2 years older than me and moved out a few years ago. I definitely took those years for granted.

I would. But i havent got the opportunity. Id love to actually fuck my best friend again. But she hasnt been single in so fuckin long.

yes

Attached: r20Altv.jpg (2419x3226, 969K)

absolutely agree you go girl, which title would you use for the thread?, to search for it if im not on lol
Or kik so i can give you more advice ;)

how would you feel about guys jerking off thinking about you?

I went through a phase of sniffing my sister's panties when we were both like 15 or 16. I don't really know what got me into it in the first place but I had this old clean pair of hers that I fapped into several times and eventually horny curiosity led me to the hamper where I had regular access to worn ones. Sometimes I would go in right after I heard her toss her clothes and sniff a pair she'd just taken off. I'm not at all attracted to her like that today and I wasn't even really at the time but I guess I liked the sneaking around and the dirty girly scents.

I did eventually sniff some other girls' panties too kek, but I recognize how creepy it is and haven't in my adulthood

post a pic of your underwear drawer. give us a tour!

my sisters best friend got THICC when she was in highschool, she would stay over every weekend, sometimes the whole weekend.
Before she was thick she meant nothing to me but after that there was some sexual tension
The most that ever happened was I would take her panties, sniff em and cum in em. but id always pick the used ones so I knew she wouldn't be noticing. but she caught on and was okay with it.
So she would leave her dirty pair she would bring on top of her luggage for me to take when they weren't in their room.

This continued for a few months, no matter what, she would leave her dirty panties out for me, I would cum in them, and then shed go home. If she stayed for the weekend, I would have an extra pair to cum in, always left on top of her bag so I didn't need to dig through em.
She started giving me hints to go take em or not to. "well be downstairs for awhile if you wanna come hang" or "we wont be gone too long so don't worry about us."
id run in, use em, and leave em for her
once (and sadly one of the final times before they had a falling out)
She did her normal routine of "hey, your sister and i will be downstairs watching some tv for a few hours if you wanna hang out." i told them i had some stuff to work out but would meet them soon.
when they went downstairs i blew my load into her recently worn thong right on the pussy.
then i went downstairs and she said "did you work it all out" i said i did.
a few minutes later she said she had to run upstairs to get her phone charger or some shit like that. came downstairs and said "dont you have more work upstairs to do? sis and i are gonna watch a movie."
i went up stairs and went into her room, and sure enough, a different pair of panties was sitting there for me, meaning she was now wearing the pair i had just came in. so i took that pair and blew another load into it
we did the same thing the next day.i got a hint to go cum on her panties, after i did i let her know and she went and changed into them

true??

>but i dont want my friends to steal my panties...
Doesn't it turn you on even a little knowing that someone was so into you that they would go to that length to create that fantasy?

Wife’s.

Attached: 01CC2776-3A0B-422A-A85D-97FE2EF748E8.jpg (480x640, 168K)

yeah

Look at this jewellection

Which smell better, used panties or used bra?

oh man do you have any on the sink, or the bedspread?

i like the thought of guys thinking about me when they touch themselvs.
sorry i don't have time for hat, i have to go now
but this was fun, for once Cred Forums werent rute just because im a girl. i might start my own thread later today :) bye for now

Bra just smells like her natural body odor. Panties smell nasty.

>Be me
>16 year old kissless virgin
>Hanging out at friends house
>Friend has 14 year old sister
>Go to use their bathroom
>See laundry basket with used clothes in bathroom
>Get idea
>Sniff panties
>Smell started off as a slight fishy smell that turned sour with what I could only imagine as the smell of ass sweat
>Figures... His sister was on the volleyball team
>Must have been what she wore
>Never sniffed panties again
>Still feel ashamed whenever I see her

Attached: 1519169364922.jpg (1630x1019, 316K)

tampon

Wife's tinycocc on kik

Attached: def5ad2f-fc6d-4968-ad7e-e6b73ab9eb98.jpg (720x960, 102K)

What are you going to title the thread? So I can search for it later.

She doesn’t wear these often but when she does she leaves em by my face before I wake up.

Attached: ADA33DCD-8FC3-4C72-9573-703D809C2816.jpg (828x1076, 1.02M)

Oh man just thinking about looking at some panties that have a stain on ghem that could have been made by being worn by some grill that probably smell but Ill never get to smell them because I am looking at pictures of other people's dirty underwear while trying to maintain a highbrow discussion

this. please i want to find the thread later on

My friend's pair

Attached: rhFkZbB.jpg (2117x2822, 949K)

now those are some sexy panties. got any pics of her in them?

the juxtaposition of that repetitive clover pattern and lacy pink frills has me imagining being as hard as a rock

how often do girls discharge into their panties? seems like every pair in this thread has white stuff on them

Hopefully you guys aren't idolizing giirls who don't shower

Negative. She likes to surprise me with them so I don’t get a photo shoot. Lol

Would you?

Attached: 21231542.jpg (1550x1120, 236K)

I am best friends with a girl and we talk openly about everything. we dont live in the same city, so we see each other just 3 or 4 times a year... one time she visited me at my place we talked about kinky stuff and she asked me about panty sniffing. I told her that I can understand why we as dudes are into it. after she left I got a message from her telling me to go look under my pillow... INSTANT BONER! she left me one worn panty with a good stain in it. I am just like what the fuck but she told me "perhaps you might like it too". This day marked changed our friendship :D we arent into each other but after that day we talked a lot about kinky stuff what lead us to masturbate together :D She's into watching guys wanking off and I get one of her panties to sniff and to wrap around my dick. Best thing ever!

I think it's somewhat common from what I've seen, but I don't know for sure lol.

was once working at this guys house i was remodeling their living room and other parts of the house i was around 23 ish at the time. Guy was a dentist so his house was pretty big and had 2 daughters that were in highschool, one of them was pretty tall considering i was like 5'8 she was possibly like 5'10 or so killer legs and nice perky butt sine she played volleyball. I possibly worked there for like a week or so every time i was there and i would work in the second floor girl would leave her door open and everytime i was in the basement cutting up wood and getting out of the garage she would walk through there with this tiny fken shorts all the time. Moral of the story is while i was in the second floor i was fixing their laundry room and they had dirty laundry i remember that whole day i kept wanting to grab this volleyball shorts that the girl left there obviously cause dirty laundry basket with her panties until i finally did it best fucking smell of my life fresh out sweaty vaginal sweat with some discharge turned me on so fucking much i wanted to take them home! Sadly i just left them there and never did it again for the duration of my work there.

She hot?

She's not like super obviously hot just by looking at her but her body is damn fine! Her attitude is killer though! Pretty open, down to earth and cool chick.

>be me
>have a nice fap
>sniff gfs panties
>cum buckets

Pic

everyday. it's the vaginas way to clean itself.

My wife does this too. She loves seeing me stroking my cock, even if its just before i fuck her. Soon as she see's me touch my dick she starts playing with herself.
I sent her a pic of me stroking with her knickers,she said she wanted more. So i sent a vid via whatsapp,she sent back her fingers in her pussy. Got home and she had left knickers on the bed for me,so i shot a fucking huge load into them and sent her the video. Soon as the kids were in bed she was on my cock.

Attached: 20190825_133003_2.gif (368x656, 1.92M)

Ugh, you guys really put your nose near that crusty discharge stain. Fucking nasty.

whose?

Hahaha :D Actually i do have pictures of her, even nudes (I do photography so we often try things out together which dont get published) but as she is tattooed all over her body I cant show any of them. you could find her in like 5 five seconds :D

Sister´s friend

Delete face or something

I’m going to try that.

Am girl here. I can understand used panties fetish. But dried discharge is fucking disgusting

sure why not blur out all her tatts while he's at it lmao

Dude, she has tattoes all over her body... I cant post any picture of her which wouldnt allow you guys to find er real name in 5 seconds.

She's okay with me talking about it online anonymously (we talked about it) but not with pictures...

Worth a try. Worked out for me and her. She loves her feet played with and her toes sucked, i had never even thought of that til she asked me to do it. Now i cant get enough & she is super happy. She is/was very shy but has tried loads of stuff now.

Well, I am absolutely into wet pussies! I love it when a girl creams all over a dick while fucking... Everything about pussy juices makes me horny so yeah, even dried discharge an a worn panty... Deal with it :D

I smelled a pair of panties once and it just smelled like pee and butthole.
It didn't smell like sweets or ice cream just because it's from a girl.

This

That's cum from a guy
Women only piss

Cum inside

damn thats a rancid cesspool of disease

Nope. I have enough pride to just not do that.

Dude... i am not talking about squirting and definitely not about cum. I had girls who get so wet that the fluids start to kind of foam up when you fuck the pussy real hard.

absolutely lol. people who think girls taste like starbursts are tripping

well, then its just piss and shit... i am not into that either! When my friend gives me her panties when me masturbate together she rubs her pussy for a while while having the thong on. thats pure pussy juice!

If your sniffing your "best friends" panties to get off you aren't a friend you are just a hopeful creep who doesn't realize how deep in the friend zone he is

This makes me laugh inside. Had gone to a close friends house and in the main bathroom it had a shower and laundry bin. I would act like i would take a long shit but really i was fucking his mom and step sisters panties, was like 14 and i would shoot on myself and risk staining out of fetish that i could leave alot of cum stains.

people who think pussies just smell like piss must be virgin or have dirty girlfriends. sure, clean pussy doesnt taste like sweets but they taste awesome nonetheless. Either you are into it or not.

My cousins..

Attached: 20191025_075410.jpg (1680x1720, 1.4M)

I constantly cum in my girlfriend's mom and sister's panties. Sometimes too in their

Attached: IMG_20200204_114029.jpg (928x1730, 522K)

So this is why they disappear, always wondered...

she gets me hard as a stone

Did it with my flatmate, smelled of sweat

bump